• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MAY freaks! Celebrating 1 year of marriage! PTR STARTED!!

CONT...

Tim was excited! He had finished the star wars pin set in DTD. He was able to trade one for one! YAY!
IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2543.jpg

Tim, I am SO JEALOUS!!!!!!

I think I will have to start the pin thing, and with the Star Wars pins....

Dang it
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh, and loving the trip report!!! Can hardly wait for September. That cake from Le Cellier looked very good!!!

Thanks for sharing, Lynn!
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

There Tim is with his funny faces, he cracks me up, looks like he always is having a good time!!:thumbsup2

I love that you guys are all over the place, we get to see so much!! Your lunch looked yummy over at Sunshine seasons!

Bummer about not beating Tim at TSM, again!! One of these days you'll surprise him!!!:goodvibes

And I'm with the girls...why aren't you shiny in your pictures?? I need to know, too!!!:cutie:

I've never gotten any of the mystery packs. They sound fun. I think we're going to have to try them this time. Do you remember how much they cost? And also do they have the same packs (like Star Wars or Jack Skellington) at most pin stands or do we need to check around for different characters ?

The mystery 2 packs are pretty much at any place that sells pins. They are $12 which isn't bad, it's just like buying 2 pins for $6.95 each plus tax. Sometimes one location will be out of some til they fill up but normally they are fully stocked. You don't go around to different stands for different characters cause they are mystery pack, you never know what you'll get. Last may when I tried to do the Jack collection I went to 3 different locations and 1 was at a different park and got the same ones in each pack. It's tough and sometimes frustrating when you are looking for 1 or 2 particular ones lol.

Man, all of your days are so beautiful! That picture of Tim with the Red Power Ranger is fabulous! Do you guys just decide what park you want to go to when you wake up each morning or do you have a plan ahead of time?

We usually have a plan that we follow during the beginning of the trip, but towards the end we just kinda do whatever we feel like and just stick to our ADR's and travel to whatever park we need to go to to eat.

Okay, this may be a silly question, but what is a mystery box? We don't pin trade so I'm clueless on the ins and outs of it.

I showed my DD your picture with Woody and now she is jealous. :laughing: She loves Woody and carries around her doll a lot. Were they by TSM?

I don't want to be mean, but I don't think you are ever going to beat Tim. He is a pro on that ride.:laughing:

Yes, what is your secret. I swear, in all my pictures I look like a shiny sweaty mess.

Mystery boxes are just boxes that have randomly packaged pins in the box. You don't know what you'll get so it makes it more exciting. Each box is a set and whatever is in the set will be labeled on the box. They also sell mystery tins which usually have 4 pins and are limited editions.

I love the pics of Tim with the power rangers!! My hubby sometimes has a hard time loosening up and just being silly (he thinks I am the wierd one in our marriage. I know he can be, and I love it when he is, but it doesn't always come naturally) you are lucky!

I love being a goofball. I'm usually never serious and always making a joke out of everything. Live life to the fullest and just have fun with it.

Dang it

Oh, and loving the trip report!!! Can hardly wait for September. That cake from Le Cellier looked very good!!!

[/COLOR][/FONT]

Those pins are awesome. They're my favorite set that I own.

Lynn,

Where is your home resort for DVC? Just curious... :)

Val

Animal Kingdom Lodge

Lynn, you are getting so popular :cool2: I can hardly keep up.

Great trippie and I'm glad I got caught up.

I've never gotten any of the mystery packs. They sound fun. I think we're going to have to try them this time. Do you remember how much they cost? And also do they have the same packs (like Star Wars or Jack Skellington) at most pin stands or do we need to check around for different characters ?

I think they are 12.95. I think they had them all over. Tim would know.. I think he answered you though before I could lol.

Hi Lynn!

I'm new to the boards and I just found your TR today. Your pictures are all so amazing!

I agree that the Trends store in DTD is awesome! I went there for the first time last month and I wanted to buy everything. I settled for just a sparkly Minnie Mouse shirt but I could have spent a forture just in that store. :love:

Happy Anniversary and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

Hey! How are you? Thank you for saying Hi, and for reading! Glad you're liking the TR.

Tren-d is the best store ha!! I love it. My minnie shirt had some sparkly gems on it haha. In her bow! So cute.

Thank you so much!

Man, all of your days are so beautiful! That picture of Tim with the Red Power Ranger is fabulous! Do you guys just decide what park you want to go to when you wake up each morning or do you have a plan ahead of time?

We always have awesome weather when we go in May! I do plan our days around EMH and ADRs. Sometimes the plans change though.

Oh, boo! Sad to hear you didn't get to go on the balloon. That guy sounded so rude! I would've probably told him that, too.

Man, you really do have some good luck when it comes to picking out the mystery pins. I always get the same ones.

Ha, those Power Ranger pictures crack me up. Cute Minnie shirt, btw!

It's ok, I may try it in Jan. He was a turd lol.

OOh I did have some luck with the pins.

Awesome update Lynn!! Mmmmm Mara! They have such a great selection! I have a feeling we will still be walking over there quite a bit when we stay at Kidani!
Must agree that your Le Cellier wasn't looking too appetizing to me either! And dark meat grosses me out! Elwwwww Tim's looked good though!

I just love TOT too! My last two trips in August and January there was little to no wait so I can't even tell you how many times we went on it in row! We had great drop sequences though and I like it when you drop first b/c you don't expect it...you think you should be going up! Love, love, love it!!!
I am sure in October we will make it over to DTD (love Basin and the bath bombs. ) I am not sure if Tren-D was there in the middle of January...but you sure seem to like it so I must check it out!! And if I go on the balloon I will let you know how it is. :goodvibes
Tim with the power rangers had me lmao!!! They creep me out!

Yeah it was not that great at all. My potatoes were awesome though!!

I LOVE when you drop first. Love it! Have you seen the hidden mickey before the doors open? You know as you get closer to the door and the lights start shrinking towards the middle? Well they make a hidden mickey profile, depends on what side you go on. It's cool.

Yeah let me know how it is!

Seriously, Lynn....how are you never shiny in any of your pictures?!? It's Florida; it's hot...You should be shiny, like the rest of us!

Love that pic of you two on the boat to EPCOT...so cute!

Oh I get shiny in some of the pictures. Look at the photopass pictures. Later on in the day is when I get shiny, that's when it is warmer. I just use liquid cover up and powder so maybe that helps IDK lol.

Thank you!

Lynn, from TSMM you are racking up a hole bunch of those cat prizes.

HAHAHA!! I know.

Okay, this may be a silly question, but what is a mystery box? We don't pin trade so I'm clueless on the ins and outs of it.

I showed my DD your picture with Woody and now she is jealous. :laughing: She loves Woody and carries around her doll a lot. Were they by TSM?

I don't want to be mean, but I don't think you are ever going to beat Tim. He is a pro on that ride.:laughing:

Yes, what is your secret. I swear, in all my pictures I look like a shiny sweaty mess.

Mystery boxes are fun. They come in all different sets, and you get 2 in a box, 10 pins all together.

Aww that is so cute. Yeah I'm never going to win lol.

IDK, maybe it's the makeup I wear haha.

We have the cork in our books too, but I meant do you have a cork board that you hang somewhere around the house and put some of your pins on display? The cork in the books does work really well b/c you can move your pins around as often as you want without having to go tons of hassle. :thumbsup2 I can't believe that fast pass line...crazyness! I had the chicken at sunshine seasons too...it was yummy with those carrots and mashed potatoes! I love meeting woody and buzz by tsm...the backdrop is so cute! I can't believe the ride broke down on you...maybe next time! Lol. You'll get to see it one of these times. At least you got a foot rub out of it. :goodvibes

OH haha sorry! No not yet. I will do that eventually when we have a house. I will have a Disney room then. I have so much Disney stuff I want to put on display, but my OCD will only let me keep it in one room lol.

I will never get to go on that ride lol. Yeah the foot rub was awesome.

You had such beautiful weather! how hot was it when you were there? and your captions to the pictures of Tim and the power rangers cracked me up, lol.

It was high 80s, and some days low 90s. But not humid like the summer.

HAHA!
He gets into those power ranger poses a little too seriously.

I love the pics of Tim with the power rangers!! My hubby sometimes has a hard time loosening up and just being silly (he thinks I am the wierd one in our marriage. I know he can be, and I love it when he is, but it doesn't always come naturally) you are lucky!

Aww that's funny. Yeah Tim keeps me entertained lol.

Hey Lynn, we are having dinner at Epcot at the Garden Grill on the 6th and I was wondering if you hadeaten there? We have never been there but we are looking forward to it! I was able to call yesterday and get dinner ressies for the 6th at 6:10, I was shocked!

Stacypirate:

No I have not eaten there yet, but people tell me that they really like it. Good for you! Glad you were able to get in. You know you can make ressies online now right?

Let me know how you like it.

CONT...

Tim was excited! He had finished the star wars pin set in DTD. He was able to trade one for one! YAY!
IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2543.jpg

Dang it

I hope you are able to find them!! September will be here before you know it, don't worry. The cake was so good!

Lynn,

Where is your home resort for DVC? Just curious... :)

Val

Hi Val!! AKV is our home resort.

There Tim is with his funny faces, he cracks me up, looks like he always is having a good time!!:thumbsup2

I love that you guys are all over the place, we get to see so much!! Your lunch looked yummy over at Sunshine seasons!

Bummer about not beating Tim at TSM, again!! One of these days you'll surprise him!!!:goodvibes

And I'm with the girls...why aren't you shiny in your pictures?? I need to know, too!!!:cutie:

He's crazy lol. HAHA glad I keep you entertained lol. I will never win lol.

Ahh IDk why I'm not shiny lol. I guess I wasn't that hot and sweaty. I do get shiny in some of them though.

love the happy pictures you guys take:thumbsup2

Thank you!!!

Um excuse you Tim, is your name Lynn? :rotfl::rotfl:

Great updates!!! Oh and Lynn, I have my ticker already going on DVCMembers.com!!!

Yeah I know, I was thinking the same thing. I was like.. Ok Tim, thanks for beating me to it lol.

Good!! I love it.

Lynn, you are getting so popular :cool2: I can hardly keep up.

Great trippie and I'm glad I got caught up.

Hey!! Glad you were able to get caught up.

Hey!! Thank you so much.

I got the shirt at the best store in DTD! Tren-D!! Gotta love it. Hope you can find it!

Thanks for that info. I guess I will have to wait until Jan to see if they still have it, or something else that's equally cute.

Oh and Tim saw the shuttle launch?! We were at Studios that day too and we were totally looking the wrong way (thanks to the wrong directions that a CM gave us). Here we are, these silly Canadians looking the wrong way for the shuttle! Oh well, as least they got off and back safely.

CONT....

Before we left to go to MK, we stopped and had our picture taken in Epcot, it was like empty lol.
Image377.jpg

After that we hopped on the monorail, and went to the MK!
IMG_2572.jpg

It was still a gorgeous day!
IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

Let me tell you how much Tim and I laughed at the MK this day. OMG we were like little kids in a candy shop lol.

We hit Adventure Land first, and went on the magic carpet ride lol!
IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

When we were up the camel spit right in out face lol!!! We were cracking up lol.

I wanted to go to Splash and grab some FPs so we started heading there, but stopped for Pirates.
IMG_2578.jpg

IMG_2579.jpg

After that we headed towards Fantasy Land. Tim asked me if I wanted to go on Dumbo haha. He said he would go on. So we did.

Had to take a shot of my favorite.
IMG_2582.jpg

and we had a photopass guy take our picture here.
Image383.jpg

Image386.jpg

We waited like 30 minutes for Dumbo. Not bad!
IMG_2584.jpg

I love going on Dumbo because of the view lol.
IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2587.jpg

After Dumbo, we went on Snow White haha.
IMG_2589.jpg

Tim was thrilled
IMG_2590.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

When we got off Snow White, Tigger and Pooh were walking around.
IMG_2595.jpg

Tim stalked this poor girl while she was working. She was trying to take pooh to his break spot, and he's bugging her to see her pins. He had to look at her pins. I told Tim pretty soon the CMs are going to be calling you the annoying donald duck pin freak guy. lol
IMG_2596.jpg

It was getting hot, so we wanted to grab a drink. So we went to Enchanted Grove and grabbed some raspberry lemonades. The CM said Happy Anniversary and gave them to us for free. That was so nice. I thanked him very much. So sweet. Those things aren't cheap. I think they are like $3.79. IDK.
IMG_2598.jpg

We walked around through Tomorrow Land and started making our way to Splash.

So pretty.
IMG_2599.jpg

Stopped for photopass. It was really hot, yuck.

Image387.jpg

We went straight to Splash after that. Thank God we did not get that wet lol. The chute missed us so YAY.
IMG_2604.jpg

CONT...

CONT...

So after splash we headed towards The Astro Orbiter. We had never been on that thing, and I don't think we will ever go back on lol. The way you get up there is horrid. You get stuck in an elevator filled with people lol. It's awful.

Here is the view from up top.
IMG_2606.jpg

I was glad we went on cause a CM had an alphabet pin!! SWEET!!

Getting into the ride is horrible lol! It's so hard to get into. LOL. You have to like step down into it. I felt like I was going to fall over lol.

Well we made it in
IMG_2608.jpg

I took some pics while we were on
IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

The landing was crazy lol. The thing whizzes and the spinning feeling on it was not fun, not like the teacups lol.

We will never go on it again LOL.

After that we headed towards Main St. Tim went in the shops, and I watched the Move It, Shake it, Celebrate it!! SOO cute.

It starts on Main St, and makes its way to the central hub.
IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

Here is the float that we saw on the KTTK tour. The float that said "Hi I'm the box" lol
IMG_2620.jpg

This guy on the stilts took my hand and asked me if I was having a good time. Thank God I didn't have my flash on, I would have blinded the poor guy lol.
IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2623.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

These are pics from the castle hub!
IMG_2625.jpg

This guy is my favorite mad hatter. We saw him when we were on our honeymoon. I think he is the best one.
IMG_2627.jpg

Everybody got out and danced, including me lol.
IMG_2628.jpg

IMG_2629.jpg

I love the shots I got of Minnie!
IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

CONT..

okay so i have been lurking your PTR & TR since day one LOL! love it!
the girl in the picture dancing in the parade...well my BF and I saw her dance when we were at MK in march! for some reason she kept reminding me of topanga from boy meets world LOL!

CONT....

Donald was fishing
IMG_2637.jpg

IMG_2639.jpg

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

Lumierre!! Love him!!
IMG_2644.jpg

Everybody tried catching the streamers that shot out.
IMG_2645.jpg

Ahh I love him!
IMG_2648.jpg

Oh we had gotten FP for Peter Pan after we went on Splash, I forgot to mention that. So I met up with Tim after the little parade, and we went over to Peter Pan. While I was watching the show, Tim found a lot of the alphabet pins for me, and bought me a HM mystery pin box!! WOO!!! I got a pin I needed in that box too! YAY!

Here we are on Peter Pan! I love this ride. My favorite part is when you fly over the city. First time I ever went on as a kid I remember thinking how cool, and real it looked.
IMG_2649.jpg

Now when we got off Peter Pan, I was a limping fool, and my foot looked awful. Tim yelled at me at this point LOL. He made me sit down and rest for a little, before we headed over to dinner. We sat on the rocks near the water between columbia harbour house, and Peter Pan. All I could do was people watch. We saw a girl pass in a wheel chair and Tim says "You need to get one Lynn" I said no.

It was time to head to dinner. We walked through Fantasy Land, and through the castle. I love taking a picture of Main St from here.

When we got to the Crystal Palace....
IMG_2654.jpg

IMG_2655.jpg

Tim checked in for us and made me sit down. He also went over to first aid to grab an ace bandage, and some ice for me. When he came back he told me to take some ibuprofen. The first aid lady told him to make me take it.

He started to wrap me up.
IMG_2653.jpg

Look how disgusting. The swelling just went up my leg from being bandaged. He wrapped in the icepack, that helped.
IMG_2656.jpg

I was a mess.
IMG_2658.jpg

CONT...

Aww you're my bestest buddy Tim. :hug: ONLY because you like Donald. :rotfl:

You are pretty cool too I guess.........:confused3 :rotfl2:

HAHA!

Thanks for that info. I guess I will have to wait until Jan to see if they still have it, or something else that's equally cute.

Oh and Tim saw the shuttle launch?! We were at Studios that day too and we were totally looking the wrong way (thanks to the wrong directions that a CM gave us). Here we are, these silly Canadians looking the wrong way for the shuttle! Oh well, as least they got off and back safely.

Well I hope it is still there. Yeah I was so jealous he got to see it lol.

okay so i have been lurking your PTR & TR since day one LOL! love it!
the girl in the picture dancing in the parade...well my BF and I saw her dance when we were at MK in march! for some reason she kept reminding me of topanga from boy meets world LOL!

Hey! YAY for another one out of lurkdom lol. OMG she so does look like her. She was really cute. Good dancer too.

Wow! DHS...Epcot...and MK all in one day! You make me tired!

It's really not that tiring though. It's not like we rush, just take our time, go where ever, and have fun.:banana:

We got free raspberry lemonades when we went on our honeymoon lol. They must get those things cheap!
Your pictures look so clear and life like. Makes me wish I was there!
Sucks about your foot. How is it feeling now?

Aww that is so cool!! Those things rock!!

Oh my foot is perfectly fine now. The first morning home the swelling was completely gone. All I had to do was stay off it for a day lol, and I would have been fine.

Great update.. those photos of Minnie are so adorable. It's good to hear that your foot is doing better!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter