The MAY freaks! Celebrating 1 year of marriage! PTR STARTED!!

From the pictures it seemed like everyone had a great time at the wedding.. everyone was always smiling!!!

Great speeches, both of you. I can't ever think of what to write in a card let alone a speech... :thumbsup2

Yeah we all did!! So much fun. Probably the best wedding reception I have ever been to. And the food, OMG, sooo good! Cocktail hour was the best.

Thanks. It didn't take me that long to write it. I just brain stormed, and changed it about 50 times though lol.

I was a big Nick Carter fan too! Had tons of pictures in my room of him. I even have that book he wrote with his mom.

But no one will ever top my love for Joey McIntyre and the New Kids on the Block. BSB doesn't even come close! :rotfl:

:lmao: The Heart and Soul of Nick Carter?

Yeah...I did a book report on that in middle school. :rotfl2:

OMG I would have died!!!! I was doing someone's hair a couple weeks ago and she told me that her friend hung out with Nick Carter in a bar down in Miami, and he asked her friend out!!

Oh man, I wish he'd ask me out anytime...wouldn't it be wonderful to run into any of them at Disney World? :love: I even wanted him after the whole he was beating up Paris Hilton ordeal! LOL do you remember? Such insanity in the celeb world!! I could never really believe that...but he was my first love. :love::lmao::rotfl2:

Thank you!!I was little when New Kids came out..like 4 or 5 lol. So in my teens was when BSB was around lol! I did love New Kids though. I liked Jordan.

I was about 6 or 7 but I had all their albums and merchandise. Since they've reunited, I've gone to 5 of their shows in the past year. Number six is on Thursday. Can you say obsessed? :rolleyes1

Sending some Jordan love your way...
nkotbgraduations185.jpg

YES! That was the book. I still have it. :lmao:

I wish I still had it! I lost it somewhere between moves.

I'm still waiting for the BSB reunion tour!! lol maybe if they're not big when I get married, I'll hire them to sing at my wedding...poor future DH...his wife won't pay any attention to him on their wedding day!! :lmao:

Awwwww Lynnie you looked so pretty (as always) and Tim you looked quite dapper yourself!!:) Both of your speeches were very heart warming and sweet!:hug:
Very funny in the limo with your empty glass Lynn!!!::rotfl:

P.S. Rhode Island Quahog

Welcome Home!! party:

As a little kid I loved NKOTB too!

I went to see them in like September and they passed right by me. I freaked out lol

Awww YAY! You will be in great hands!! please post pictures for me, I would love to see them. You should do a TR. Who is your planner? Videographer? I must know haha.

You will love SBP!!!

Im really looking forward to have Randy as our photographer. The photos from your wedding are so amazing. Yeah, I think I will do a TR. (It might be long, because we are staying in the US for 3 weeks. *lol*) And I will most absolutely show a lot of pictures. Karen Serrette is our planner, she has been great. No Videographer, unfortunately. We had to let somethings go because of the cost of the whole trip.

Awww...you are so pretty in all your pictures Lynn! :lovestruc You and Tim look stunning together and both of your speeches were so sweet. I actually got emotional reading yours because it made me think about my best friend! :banana:

It looks like a lot of fun was had by all!

Heather

HAHA too funny lol!

Oh man, I wish he'd ask me out anytime...wouldn't it be wonderful to run into any of them at Disney World? :love: I even wanted him after the whole he was beating up Paris Hilton ordeal! LOL do you remember? Such insanity in the celeb world!! I could never really believe that...but he was my first love. :love::lmao::rotfl2:

I had goosebumps when she told me the story LOL!! I hated Mandy Moore when they went out back in the day HAHA!

Look at you all done up! Don't you know you're not supposed to outshine the bride on her big day Lynn!!! :rolleyes:

Oops sorry LOL. No JK! :rotfl:

Awe....Backstreet Boys. What can I say, they were dreamy.

Yeah they were.... except for Howie lol.

I was about 6 or 7 but I had all their albums and merchandise. Since they've reunited, I've gone to 5 of their shows in the past year. Number six is on Thursday. Can you say obsessed? :rolleyes1

Sending some Jordan love your way...
nkotbgraduations185.jpg

Aww OMG cool picture!!! I never got to go to the concert around me.

I'm still waiting for the BSB reunion tour!! lol maybe if they're not big when I get married, I'll hire them to sing at my wedding...poor future DH...his wife won't pay any attention to him on their wedding day!! :lmao:

I never went to the reunion tour a couple of years ago LOL! I was so mad at myself.

Awwwww Lynnie you looked so pretty (as always) and Tim you looked quite dapper yourself!!:) Both of your speeches were very heart warming and sweet!:hug:
Very funny in the limo with your empty glass Lynn!!!::rotfl:

P.S. Rhode Island Quahog

Welcome Home!! party:

Thank you soo much!! HAHA I didn't even realize I was downing it lol!

I went to see them in like September and they passed right by me. I freaked out lol

AHHH so cool!! Good for you!

Im really looking forward to have Randy as our photographer. The photos from your wedding are so amazing. Yeah, I think I will do a TR. (It might be long, because we are staying in the US for 3 weeks. *lol*) And I will most absolutely show a lot of pictures. Karen Serrette is our planner, she has been great. No Videographer, unfortunately. We had to let somethings go because of the cost of the whole trip.

Aww he is so awesome! If you remember tell him I said Hi haha. JK. He is so great to work with. Aww that's a shame you didn't get a video...maybe you can have a family member record it for you or something :)

Awww...you are so pretty in all your pictures Lynn! :lovestruc You and Tim look stunning together and both of your speeches were so sweet. I actually got emotional reading yours because it made me think about my best friend! :banana:

It looks like a lot of fun was had by all!

Heather

Hey Heather! Thank you so much. A lot of people loved my speech. One girl came up to me and was like "I don't have a friend like that, you're so lucky."

Yeah everybody had a great time.

I think it's in one of my desk drawers. I have a 7th Heaven book in there too. :lmao:

BSB offered to open for NKOTB but they turned them down...I want an NSYNC reunion but it'll never happen because Justin is so big now.

I pushed my way through the crowd to see them on the second stage. Joey Mac was two feet in front of me. I couldn't move.

hahaha I didn't like Howie either.

Me either!

We went to DHS rope drop, for AM EMH. Tim slept in the day before so there were no excuses for getting up early lol.

IMG_2416.jpg

It was ok though, we were going to eat before heading to TSM, and I was just going to grab some FPs. So we decided to go to starring rolls. But before we got there, Tim noticed Donald standing by himself, so he ran over in line to go see him. Everybody else was running to TSM lol so poor Donald was all alone. I let him have fun, while I went and grabbed the FPs.

Well here we go again with Tim and Donald.

IMG_2417.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2421.jpg

We saw Chip & Dale next
Image315.jpg

Tim had started a Chip & Dale lanyard
Image312.jpg

Finally I was able to get my picture with Minnie.

Minnie was so cute.
Image303.jpg

Image305.jpg

Just the girls
Image308.jpg

Goofy and Pluto were really cute. This Pluto begged. It was so cute. He wanted me to pet him lol!
IMG_2429.jpg

Image318.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

When we got to Starring Rolls it was so crowded in there so we went over to ABC. Tim got the bacon egg and cheese bagel sandwich, and I had a cinnamon roll. YUM!
IMG_2434.jpg

After breakfast we headed over to TSM just to see what the wait was like. It was only 30 mins, we had about another hour before we could use our fast pass, so we hopped in line!

IMG_2435.jpg

Time was 9:21
IMG_2436.jpg

We did wait about a half hour, the time went fast though. YAY!
IMG_2440.jpg

Our scores.
IMG_2444.jpg

I'm never going to win.

When we got off, it was time for our FP so woo hoo! We hopped back on haha!

This was the time
IMG_2446.jpg

and FP return time
IMG_2445.jpg

When we got ready to board the ride, the CM said "Welcome back guys" lol. We seriously got on like 5 mins later lol.

Whatever
IMG_2447.jpg

CONT..

lol......keep trying to beat him!! You'll get there.

by the way (I may have some tips for next time....) :chat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter