• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MAY freaks! Celebrating 1 year of marriage! PTR STARTED!!

All the girls, off to the church!
IMG_3208-2.jpg

I couldn't help but notice that only one person had downed their whole drink already. :lmao::drinking1

Awww...Lynnie, thanks so much for sharing your friend's wedding day with us. Your dresses were so pretty & of course the bride was beautiful! It certainly looked like a good time was had by all! :woohoo: Your speech was so touching. I'm sure you did a great job infront of the guests. You too, Tim!! :goodvibes

I couldn't help but notice that only one person had downed their whole drink already. :lmao::drinking1

:lmao: Thats just hilariouse!!!

Lynn,

Lisa's wedding was beautiful! Her gown is amazing! :lovestruc And the BM dresses are lovely! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Longtime lurker here!
I have read all you reports, and your wedding TR have been a great inspiration when I have planned my wedding. Love reading you TR and see all the great pictures. The fireworks pictures are amazing.
Can´t wait to read more! :cheer2:

:flower3:

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast. You look so pretty!

Oh and great speeches, both of you! :)

Lynn! I absolutely LOVED your hair at the wedding. You all looked so gorgeous! The BM dresses were really pretty, too. Looks like you guys had a great weekend.

And no, Aaron HATES the characters. In fact, I think he's slightly creeped out by them for some reason? Perhaps it was that episode of Entourage where Drama has a furry encounter. :rotfl: It's going to be so fun to watch him at CM. Haha, I'm so evil.

WOW!!! Tim has nearly 700 pins?!?! :eek: Total pin envy now. I only have 200. How long has he been trading? I saw he's on Pin Pics, so now I'm going to head over there and check them all out.

That wedding was so beautiful!! And I loved your guys' speeches!! I just had to say, Lynn...I loved the Backstreet Boys too!! lol!! I'm glad that was in your speech!! I'm sure I'll include something similiar in speeches at my own friend's wedding! lol!

Hi there! Just catching up on your trip report. Love all the pictures and updates. Looking forward to reading more :)

Thanks! Glad you're loving it.

Aw, looks like a great wedding! You looked so beautiful!

It was! Thank you very much!

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Your speech was so sweet :) So, was Tim's!

Thanks Em. I was so nervous lol, so was Tim. They turned out Ok I think.

Lynn,

I noticed you had a little bit of lens flare in this picture. At times when it is bright outside the sun will cause those annoying spots to show up in the picture. The solution is a lens hood.

Like this:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/162031-REG/Canon_2647A002_EW_63_II_Lens_Hood.html#features

Of course you will need to choose the correct lens hood for the type of lens you are using.

HTH:)

Ok cool thank you! I saw them on peoples cameras and was like WTH lol. Tim told me what they were.

Hey Lynne! I just read through all of your trip reports! You do such a great job---great detail!

You were a beautiful bride! You remind me a lot of my DH and myself...we were Disney fiends before we had kids and we honeymooned there at CBR!

Your dining reports are great. I may be changing one of my Sept. ADR's to the wave...looked so good!

Take care and good luck in all that you do!

Hi!! Thank you for reading! Aww thanks. I love CBR. One of my favs. Oh you should definitely try The Wave.

Same to you!

Thanks for the sharing the wedding with us, looked like A LOT of fun was had by all and the bride was just beautiful!!! You guys both did such sweet speeches, very nice!! They must have been crying!!! Love all the wine cellar pics, so neat!!:goodvibes

Girl it was so much fun. I was so sad when it ended. Now I'm going through wedding with drawl again LOL. I think we have a wedding next March, Tim's half cousin is getting married.

Thanks, Pat told me he was going to cry when Tim was reading his. Oh the wine cellar was cool.

Lynn the wedding was beautiful. You all looked fabulous and Lisa looked gorgeous. There was so many great pics but I think my favorite was the one of you and Tim on the swing. It just looked so sweet. Kuddos to both you and Tim for the wonderful speeches they were both so heartwarming.

Oh I wish that her photographer would have gotten pictures of Lisa and Pat on that swing. I think it would have made a cute picture. Her photographer didn't take many pictures. I was a little surprised.

Thank you!
What a beautiful, fun wedding! I love the bride's dress too.

I was laughing at the Grandpa with all the girls. He looks very happy. I have that same dress in pink, I love it. So comfy, but still so cute!

Oh it was so much fun! Oh that pic with her grandpop is great lol!

You have my dress or the pink dress Lisa is wearing? I got my dress from Ann Taylor Loft. It is so comfy.

Is that what they are for?? DUHHHHHH I did that but they still kept falling off!!!!! Just for that I must smack you the next time I see you. :rotfl::rotfl:

yeah please smack him

HAHAHA OMG I had Lisa's dad fill it up before it was even empty lol! I think that was my second glass I downed lol. I was fine. I love champagne. Needed it to calm my nerves.

Both of you gave such incredibly nice speeches! :) Seriously, great job.

thank you very much.

Awww...Lynnie, thanks so much for sharing your friend's wedding day with us. Your dresses were so pretty & of course the bride was beautiful! It certainly looked like a good time was had by all! :woohoo: Your speech was so touching. I'm sure you did a great job infront of the guests. You too, Tim!! :goodvibes

Thank you! Oh it was a blast. So much fun. So sad to see it end. Yeah I messed up my last line though lol. I was like "Love, Laugh... oh crap I messed up, Live Laugh and love" LOL maybe I shouldn't have had 3 glasses of champagne lol. Tim did good.

HAHAHA!!! oops

:lmao: Thats just hilariouse!!!

Lynn,

Lisa's wedding was beautiful! Her gown is amazing! :lovestruc And the BM dresses are lovely! It looks like you guys had a blast!

I loved her gown. It was like mine with all the lace. So pretty. They were cute dresses. I can wear it again if I wanted to.

Longtime lurker here!
I have read all you reports, and your wedding TR have been a great inspiration when I have planned my wedding. Love reading you TR and see all the great pictures. The fireworks pictures are amazing.
Can´t wait to read more! :cheer2:

:flower3:

Hey!! Thank you for saying hi!! I see you are getting at SBP in July!!! So soon!! YAY! You will love SBP. It is so beautiful! So who is your photographer? Must know some of the details lol.

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast. You look so pretty!

Oh and great speeches, both of you! :)

Thank you! It was amazing. Thank you very much.

Lynn! I absolutely LOVED your hair at the wedding. You all looked so gorgeous! The BM dresses were really pretty, too. Looks like you guys had a great weekend.

And no, Aaron HATES the characters. In fact, I think he's slightly creeped out by them for some reason? Perhaps it was that episode of Entourage where Drama has a furry encounter. :rotfl: It's going to be so fun to watch him at CM. Haha, I'm so evil.

WOW!!! Tim has nearly 700 pins?!?! :eek: Total pin envy now. I only have 200. How long has he been trading? I saw he's on Pin Pics, so now I'm going to head over there and check them all out.

Thank you!

HAHA I didn't think he liked them. I can't wait to see the pics from CM LMAO!

Well that is our pins combined.. I forget how many he has on his own. Yeah he is on there. IDK if he all of our pins up though.

That wedding was so beautiful!! And I loved your guys' speeches!! I just had to say, Lynn...I loved the Backstreet Boys too!! lol!! I'm glad that was in your speech!! I'm sure I'll include something similiar in speeches at my own friend's wedding! lol!

HAHA OMG Lisa and I seriously were obsessed. My room was covered in BSB posters lol. I mean covered. One wall was dedicated to Nick Carter. It was insane.

Hey!! Thank you for saying hi!! I see you are getting at SBP in July!!! So soon!! YAY! You will love SBP. It is so beautiful! So who is your photographer? Must know some of the details lol.

Yes, it so soon to the wedding now. I can´t wait! :cheer2:
Haven´t seen SBP live, but from the pictures it was the place that felt most right to us. Randy is our photographer. ;)

I have your dress in pink. I love it and I love Ann Taylor Loft. It seems to be catching on with a lot of people now. I see their clothes everywhere.

HAHA OMG Lisa and I seriously were obsessed. My room was covered in BSB posters lol. I mean covered. One wall was dedicated to Nick Carter. It was insane.

So was mine. They were my first concert and I SWEAR Nick Carter winked at me. I had front row seats and after the show was over when they were still on stage, it got a teensy bit quieter and I screamed "I LOVE YOU, NICK!!!" and I swear he looked at me, pointed and winked! I like you more and more every time we "talk". A Broncos fan AND BSB fan, especially of Nick!! Its great!

P.S. I ordered my Broncos bikini from NFLshop.com for the summer!

I was a big Nick Carter fan too! Had tons of pictures in my room of him. I even have that book he wrote with his mom.

But no one will ever top my love for Joey McIntyre and the New Kids on the Block. BSB doesn't even come close! :rotfl:

Great wedding pics Lynn! Looks like you guys had a great time. Great speeches. Your hair was beautiful as always! :goodvibes

beautiful wedding pictures:goodvibes
great speeches, both of you:thumbsup2

Thank you!!

Yes, it so soon to the wedding now. I can´t wait! :cheer2:
Haven´t seen SBP live, but from the pictures it was the place that felt most right to us. Randy is our photographer. ;)

Awww YAY! You will be in great hands!! please post pictures for me, I would love to see them. You should do a TR. Who is your planner? Videographer? I must know haha.

You will love SBP!!!

I have your dress in pink. I love it and I love Ann Taylor Loft. It seems to be catching on with a lot of people now. I see their clothes everywhere.

They had a dress sale going on so I went in and tried some on, and I loved the way that one fit. It's hard for me to fit into some of their clothes sometimes. They run big, but the dress I bought fit perfect.

So was mine. They were my first concert and I SWEAR Nick Carter winked at me. I had front row seats and after the show was over when they were still on stage, it got a teensy bit quieter and I screamed "I LOVE YOU, NICK!!!" and I swear he looked at me, pointed and winked! I like you more and more every time we "talk". A Broncos fan AND BSB fan, especially of Nick!! Its great!

P.S. I ordered my Broncos bikini from NFLshop.com for the summer!

OMG I would have died!!!! I was doing someone's hair a couple weeks ago and she told me that her friend hung out with Nick Carter in a bar down in Miami, and he asked her friend out!!

HAHA awesome! I bet it's cute!

I was a big Nick Carter fan too! Had tons of pictures in my room of him. I even have that book he wrote with his mom.

But no one will ever top my love for Joey McIntyre and the New Kids on the Block. BSB doesn't even come close! :rotfl:

I was little when New Kids came out..like 4 or 5 lol. So in my teens was when BSB was around lol! I did love New Kids though. I liked Jordan.

From the pictures it seemed like everyone had a great time at the wedding.. everyone was always smiling!!!

Great speeches, both of you. I can't ever think of what to write in a card let alone a speech... :thumbsup2

Great wedding pics Lynn! Looks like you guys had a great time. Great speeches. Your hair was beautiful as always! :goodvibes

Thanks girl.

Ok guys I should have an update some time tonight, or tomorrow morning :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter