The MAY freaks! Celebrating 1 year of marriage! PTR STARTED!!

This is Tim posting as Lynn cause she is a freak with OCD and can't just wait til she is done. She says sorry she's MIA but she's busy. We switched dining reservations tonight from Jiko to The Wave and it was super cool. Peace out she is making me swim even though I hate swimming... it's over rated.

-Tim

Lynn and Tim! It was so nice getting to meet you guys at EPCOT the other day! I was super excited to see some Disers in the Guest Relations Lobby!

Lynn and Tim! It was so nice getting to meet you guys at EPCOT the other day! I was super excited to see some Disers in the Guest Relations Lobby!

AWWWWW HEY GIRL!!!! It was SOOOO nice to meet you as well! You are awesome girl. Thank you sooo much for the FPs.... we used them on Test Track twice YAY!

We're doing the Segway tour tomorrow morning and will be hanging out in Epcot for a while so we will come and say hey..if you're there lol!

I love that you can see beams of light behind the hat!

So pretty!

I know, isn't it really cool!!!

Lynn glad you found your earring. Beautiful pictures. I need to get over to the photography board for some tips too. I love the hat picture too, you can see the light beams in it.

Oh so was I lol!!

Yeah go over there, they are all super nice and so helpful.

WOW!!! Those pictures are GREAT!!!! Can't wait to see more...have fun today!!!

P.S. I used way too many !!!! up there. :laughing:

GIRL she is GONE!!! I know you know what I'm talking about..American IDOL.. OMG wait till you do the AI Experience. AWESOME!

I use too many !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the time haha.

Awww I LOVE your photos,

I said to Gean last night “you know Lynn and Tim are in Disney” he says “Oh yea, that’s great, hope they are having fun”
I said “Im sure they are we were suppose to be there toooooooo”

LOL have a great time 2 more days til your anniversary
xoxo

hey chicky! yeah you guys should be here :( Oh well Jan will be here before we all know it.

Thanks girl!

Those pictures are great. :banana: Can't wait to hear more. popcorn::

AHH wait till you see the other pics I took. OMG I mastered how to take fireworks lol!

Hey Lynn!! I was thinking about you all day yesterday! So glad you're having a great time! And your pics look awesome! You're going to have to give me some pointers before I go to Disney! ;) Can't wait to hear more from your trip!!

HI!!! Aww ask me anything, I would love to help and give you guys some tips. :)

Aw...thanks for the live pics. I'm kinda jealous. :) Alright...alotta jealous!

Aww stop girl you will be there soon :)

Hey Lynn,
Awesome pics!! Love the one of MGM, it's sooo cool! I may need to get one of these cameras....can't wait to see the rest!!!

Hope you're having a wonderful time!! Mmmmm, tonga toast and Epcot....what a perfect day!!!!!:goodvibes

Oh it was YUMMY! Yeah get one!!

Awesome pics! I can't wait to see and hear more.

Thank you, I promise the other pics I have will blow those firework pics away.

Lynn,

Glad to see you are making the most of your camera and enjoying it so much on your trip. You'll only love it more as time passes and you learn what all of the features do.

Hope you are having a great trip and definitely looking forward to a photo-filled TR when you get back!

Ann

Hi Ann!! I'm trying lol! I'm happy with the way my firework pics are turning out!

Ok guys, I will respond to everybody on page 41 tomorrow, I'm not ignoring you, just don't have a chance to read.. gotta get to bed, waking up at 5 AM.

Goodnight!

OOOOOHHHHHH and OMG so I switched Jiko to the 11th and ate at the WAVE today!! WOW!!! Wait till I tell you all about it OMG.

Oh and I have met a diser everyday lol. 2 in one day and 3 others since Monday LOL!

This is Tim posting as Lynn cause she is a freak with OCD and can't just wait til she is done. She says sorry she's MIA but she's busy. We switched dining reservations tonight from Jiko to The Wave and it was super cool. Peace out she is making me swim even though I hate swimming... it's over rated.

-Tim

Hi Tim :wave2: We ALL have OCD and we are glad you updated us ;)

Oh and I have met a diser everyday lol. 2 in one day and 3 others since Monday LOL!

Yeah for mmini DIS meets

Can't wait for your pictures and feel free to give us any advice on picture taking, I'm good at portraits but fireworks not so good.

-Tim

Hey Tim,
Thanks for keeping us up to date!!:goodvibes I was thinking of trying the Wave in September....was it good?!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Hope you guys are having fun!!!

Happy Annivesary!!
:cutie:

ps- YAY for meeting other Dis'ers....how cool!!!!

Happy Anniversary you guys!!! Hope you enjoyed the Segway tour and that you didn't fall off. :rotfl:

Ha, I left a comment on Facebook about Allison. I was so sad you weren't here to celebrate with me. Everyone else seemed bummed that she got the boot. Not me, I was relieved! :woohoo:

Thanks for the updates Tim and Lynn.. You are becoming a pro with the fireworks :cool1::cool1:

Happy Anniversary to you both hope you have a great tour I can't wait to read about it. :) Hope the rest of your holiday is just as good. :goodvibes

Happy Anniversary!!
I can't wait to hear all about the Segway tour. I've booked that for DH and I on our trip in June.

Happy Anniversary, Lynn!!!
:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:cheer2::cheer2: :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:cheer2::cheer2: :cheer2:

I hope you guys are a having a wonderful day. And, I hope you didn't kill anyone on your segway tour. That would be very undisney-like. ;) I hope you guys enjoy Cali Grill tonight. I'm looking forward to your review...I make my ADRs on the 18th and it's at the top of my list! Again, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter