• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The May 2007 Check in.

tinkerbell87512

DIS Veteran
Now i know its real early but i just wanted to know if anyone else is going to be there in may. If you are write the dates and where you will be staying! :goodvibes

I will be at Pop Century from May 10-15 2007 for my 20th Birthday!

Yep! My best friend and I will be staying at the Poly May 14-30 to celebrate my graduation from college and his birthday! I can't wait!

tinkerbell87512 said:
yay I'm glad to know that im not the only one planning early!!! :goodvibes

I've already got over 75 pages of planning notes in MS Word! :eek: Can't be too prepared! :rotfl:

I'll be there!!! I am taking my grown DD's for our Princess Only Trip May 13 - 17 (or somewhere around that week...might be a week earlier!) We will be staying at the Wildnerness Lodge!!!

Jules123 said:
Lillypug said:
We will be at POFQ starting May 19th!

We'll be at POFQ May 20-27. Maybe we'll see you there! :banana:

We are easy to spot b/c my oldest is in a wheelchair. If you see us don't be shy and say hi! :wave2:

Taking my mom for Mother's Day: 5/12 hopefully at GF (surprise for her); 5/13-5/18 at OKW.

Its never too early to plan and be excited!! We'll be there May 19th-May 30th at ASMo!!! My ticker says exactly 9 months today!!! We'll be celebrating my MSW!!! Look for me in my Mickey Ear Graduation Cap!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter