The Marvels

If it has Deadpool and Wolverine in it…..like the set pics suggest……..it will do very well. Pretty funny to read the tap dancing around a topic that happens on here at times. Downright humorous!
Hopefully they keep the broads out of it! Don’t need them mucking up more MCU films

You still think RT is legitimate data, wow that’s cute. These numbers are easily and often manipulated by these studios.
I believe it’s more legitimate than PolymerSkywalker on disboards

And if it’s going to manipulated it usually incels and marvel bros mad about women

• Haha
Reactions: GAN

Hopefully they keep the broads out of it! Don’t need them mucking up more MCU films
Funny I have never seen you comment on Black Widow and how many people loved that character? So if I really liked Black Widow but dislike Captain Marvel……. am I just 50% a terrible human being in your eyes?

Funny I have never seen you comment on Black Widow and how many people loved that character? So if I really liked Black Widow but dislike Captain Marvel……. am I just 50% a terrible human being in your eyes?

eh closer to 75% a terrible human being

And we know Brie made the fanboys mad in the past.

Why would I comment on black widow when Captain Marvel is the topic?

Reading comprehension much

But Iron Man was not some juggernaut of a comic character before, it was simply a great script and an incredible job done by RDJ and Jon Favreau that made Iron Man so popular.

If anything I would argue that they Avengers cast were more B team characters initially. They just did an incredible job of building until end game. Now they seem intent to burn it to the ground.
I think it's more that people expect things to always get bigger and better. That's not sustainable. I liked The Marvels more than the Iron Man movies, but I'll admit I mostly find Tony aggravating.

Not all MCU movies before end game were 5 stars and not everyone since is 1 star

There is a lot of revisionist history going on. And regardless of what you think of Rotten Tomato an 84% audience score is really good and doesn’t point to the MCU being in trouble. While I do think the MCU has struggled trying to connect all the moves and series since endgame; phase 4 was one of my favorites

It does appear that most that have seen it without certain feelings towards certain actresses really enjoy it.

And unless you’re Barbie/Oppenheimer/Taylor Swift nobody is blowing it out at the box office since Covid for the most part

Not all MCU movies before end game were 5 stars and not everyone since is 1 star

There is a lot of revisionist history going on. And regardless of what you think of Rotten Tomato an 84% audience score is really good and doesn’t point to the MCU being in trouble. While I do think the MCU has struggled trying to connect all the moves and series since endgame; phase 4 was one of my favorites

It does appear that most that have seen it without certain feelings towards certain actresses really enjoy it.

And unless you’re Barbie/Oppenheimer/Taylor Swift nobody is blowing it out at the box office since Covid for the most part

Honestly, I still don't think that they've made a "bad movie" - they've all been at least decent. Most of the recent ones have actually been quite good - but they're not performing at the box office, which is the issue. It is much more widespread than the MCU, but MCU was riding so high that the drop feels more dramatic.

marvels could still leg out decently, as has happened with a few movies recently. It's definitely part of the new normal for exhibition.

Honestly, I still don't think that they've made a "bad movie" - they've all been at least decent. Most of the recent ones have actually been quite good - but they're not performing at the box office, which is the issue. It is much more widespread than the MCU, but MCU was riding so high that the drop feels more dramatic.

marvels could still leg out decently, as has happened with a few movies recently. It's definitely part of the new normal for exhibition.
Agreed

I mean infinity war > endgame is probably the best movie theater experience of my life….well since Mighty Ducks 2 lol

My guy it is all subjective and its your opinion but c'mon!!!

Honestly, and I still do like IW/Endgame, but I find that they jsut got too big. Endgame is lower tier Marvel for me. Infinity War is better, but I like the first Avengers the most. I like the smaller, early Phase movies like The First Avenger more than the ones that are deep in the Infinity Saga.

84% audience score on RT currently

Sorry haters
hmm not like RT has been irrelevant for quite a while now between review brigading and fake reviews purchased from services.

ive long ignored RT

If it truly has an 84% then it should have great word of mouth and have a good weekend at the boxoffice this weekend - I highly doubt that

Published documentation of Studios buying critic scores, and not large Studios. What you think the big ones can do with way more money an entire bot army at their disposal? I have seen the score’s manipulated both up and down at this point, so I feel certain in saying you cannot trust hardly any data from Rotten Tomatoes anymore.

hmm not like RT has been irrelevant for quite a while now between review brigading and fake reviews purchased from services.

ive long ignored RT

If it truly has an 84% then it should have great word of mouth and have a good weekend at the boxoffice this weekend - I highly doubt that

sure let’s take big scary RT scores out of it since it must all be fake

A good movie is a good move. The marvels is a good movie

Expanded the world
Set up young avengers
Doesn’t drag
Added to the multiverse without being heavy handed
Good energy
Amazing mid credit scene
Highest opening weekend for a black female director

Were *some* people on these boards as hard on Quantumanina? A much lesser of a movie IMO or no because the lead wasn’t 3 females and POC director?

sure let’s take big scary RT scores out of it since it must all be fake

A good movie is a good move. The marvels is a good movie

Expanded the world
Set up young avengers
Doesn’t drag
Added to the multiverse without being heavy handed
Good energy
Amazing mid credit scene
Highest opening weekend for a black female director

Were *some* people on these boards as hard on Quantumanina? A much lesser of a movie IMO or no because the lead wasn’t 3 females and POC director?
Funny when the scores are negative its always review brigading.

Ant Man was awful as well.

In the end it comes down to the scoreboard - it seems this will be another huge loss for Disney - that is the bottom line - loss after loss. Oh and BTW - the audience for the marvels was 65% male so I guess the three women thing does not really play into it - women did not come out for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter