The March 2014 Thread!!!!

The packing is done, the last meal I have to cook for the next week is on the table and I'm enjoying a glass of wine. Tomorrow the wife and I leave portland Maine and enjoy a nice relaxing time at the world!!! Won't sleep much tonight I'm sure but it's ok we will be able to sleep on the flight. To all those still waiting for your turn be patient I will get here!!! Remember half the fun is the planning and dreaming.... To all, have a save and relaxing trip and make some memories...

Well just saying, as of 5:28 pm local time in 15 March, I have 141 hours and 52 minutes till I get to leave.

Well just saying, as of 5:28 pm local time in 15 March, I have 141 hours and 52 minutes till I get to leave.
You don't have it down to the seconds!!!! Whats wrong with you!!! Lol!! I didn't do that to myself, just counting days was hard enough for me!!!

Dsnyfireman said:
You don't have it down to the seconds!!!! Whats wrong with you!!! Lol!! I didn't do that to myself, just counting days was hard enough for me!!!

Not yet anyway. I just wish it was reversed, and the countdown went as fast as my time in Disney, while my time there went as slowly add the countdown sends to go!

Single digits!! We leave a week from today driving 10 hours down to WDW. We will spend one night on the road. Then we will get up have an early check in at Pop. It will be great to be back home! This will be our 7th stay at Pop.

Well this trip is going to be very different for us because:
1) We planned it pretty late in the game
2) We are driving there (26 hours)
3) We are staying off-site
4) We are spending three days at Universal
5) It's been FIVE years since we've been there!!!

I'm a little apprehensive but am hoping it will still be fun and magical!

Trip: March 28-April 6

As Hawaii people say, my sister and I are FINALLY "getting off this rock"on Thursday. We have a layover in California, then arrive in Florida early-smerly Friday morning. Both flights are about 5 hours long, I plan on taking some NyQuil to knock me out during the flights as I hate flying! I'm not afraid, I just can never get comfortable sitting in that crampy seat for so long. Plus, it's boring.

We are staying at Pop. Don't plan on doing any parks that first arrival day as I know we will be a little jet lagged (or maybe I won't if my sleeping on the plane plan works out). We'll just walk the hotel grounds and hit up Downtown Disney. We are looking forward to the pretzel rods from Goofy's Candy Company!

Gonna start packing tonight! Woot!

Here now at POP. Hotel said they are at 100% capacity !!!! DTD was very busy last night but AK wasn't that bad yesterday afternoon . Safari was about 25-30 minute wait, sign said 20 so it was close. Suppose to have sever rain and thunderstorms in the areas today but not sure what WDW will get of it. Looks more Orlando and north but we never know!!! Rest of the week looks ok. It's about 72 degrees already and humid!! Off to MK this morning then EPCOT.

Here now at POP. Hotel said they are at 100% capacity !!!! DTD was very busy last night but AK wasn't that bad yesterday afternoon . Safari was about 25-30 minute wait, sign said 20 so it was close. Suppose to have sever rain and thunderstorms in the areas today but not sure what WDW will get of it. Looks more Orlando and north but we never know!!! Rest of the week looks ok. It's about 72 degrees already and humid!! Off to MK this morning then EPCOT.

Thanks for the update on weather and crowds. We arrive on Wednesday. :woohoo: The weather looks good for us. Now I just have to worry about the crowds. We've never been to WDW during a really busy time.

The Crane is gone by the castle now!!! We didn't do any fast pass+ but we have ridden, buzz, Ariel, Peter Pan, HM and jungle cruise all in less then two hours. It is busy here but not crazy busy yet!!! We got an email from disney yesterday after we checked in. It was to try a new lunch experience at BOG!!! We filled out the info and picked Wednesday to go!! We ordered our meals already but can change if we want. Hadn't planned to go and we are not on the DDP at all!!! Can't wait to check it out!! Weather is great so far overcast and breezy but NICE!! Rain later I guess, I told m wife "70% chance of rain today but 100% chance of DISNEY!!" Off to more rides!!! Then EPCOT....

We walked on to pirates before leaving to epcot . The monorail is down for the resorts and the magic kingdom to transportation center for repairs. Not sure for how long. We had little wait for spaceship earth, maybe 15 minutes. Walked on to Nemo and figment, as well as the ride in Mexico . It did start to rain about 12:00 and then got hard around 2:30 but we had done most all we wanted to by then and just came back to POP for a rest. Just wanted to let people know how the parks were for right now, I know some of you will be here this week or so and hope this helps....

We walked on to pirates before leaving to epcot . The monorail is down for the resorts and the magic kingdom to transportation center for repairs. Not sure for how long. We had little wait for spaceship earth, maybe 15 minutes. Walked on to Nemo and figment, as well as the ride in Mexico . It did start to rain about 12:00 and then got hard around 2:30 but we had done most all we wanted to by then and just came back to POP for a rest. Just wanted to let people know how the parks were for right now, I know some of you will be here this week or so and hope this helps....

I think the monorail opens back up this weekend.

We were in Epcot today too! We didn't think the crowds were bad at all. There were long waits for test track and soarin but that is expected. We came back to BWV for a break from the rain. Heading back to Tutto for dinner later, AK tomorrow.

The Crane is gone by the castle now!!! We didn't do any fast pass+ but we have ridden, buzz, Ariel, Peter Pan, HM and jungle cruise all in less then two hours. It is busy here but not crazy busy yet!!! We got an email from disney yesterday after we checked in. It was to try a new lunch experience at BOG!!! We filled out the info and picked Wednesday to go!! We ordered our meals already but can change if we want. Hadn't planned to go and we are not on the DDP at all!!! Can't wait to check it out!! Weather is great so far overcast and breezy but NICE!! Rain later I guess, I told m wife "70% chance of rain today but 100% chance of DISNEY!!" Off to more rides!!! Then EPCOT....

That's great the crane is gone! We were there yesterday and my daughters were disappointed with the view with the crane. We got the email about BOG too, but already had dinner reservations so not going to lunch. We are going back to MK on Thursday and LtT for lunch.

When we were there last week, the crane would disappear and appear on a daily basis. One morning we went, it was up. Then we left and came back later that night and it was gone. Then the next day we were there in the afternoon and it was down. For the EMH, the cranes came up around midnight and they started doing work through the EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter