The March 2014 Thread!!!!

Also, I'm on hold with Disney right now and its playing "It's A Small World." I might or might not be (but definitely am) singing along. :cloud9:

Five days to go.... started packing over the weekend. My kids have their suitcases packed (with toys) and ready to roll onto the plane!! I'm so ready...

Oh I so love it here!

I can say.....
32 more days to go............
Getting out and packing the summer clothes this week!

With out people thinking I am nuts

Only four more days here!!! Going to be the longest week ever lol. All my two year old son can talk about is seeing Woody and Buzz :lmao: My daughter won't stop singing "let it go". Up until yesterday we were staying off-site, but when I saw how much Pop Century was, I couldn't resist. Ended up canceling my existing reservations and booked with pop century. This is the first time we have ever stayed at a disney resort, so we're all pretty pumped...

9 days till we start the journey down and 11 days till in finally in Disney!!! My DF thinks I'm crazy because I started packing yesterday! What he doesn't know that I had the drawers and closets organized so they were ready to be put in the suitcase months ago

34 days until my first WDW solo trip!!! I booked the Spring Package deal at Coronado Springs, first time staying there as well. And first time using a MagicBand and FP+!

My ME booklet and ME luggage tags arrived today! WOOHOO!!! :-)

Next week at this time I'll be there!!!!!!!! I swear if the weather messes up our flight I'll be soooooo angry!!! Gotta get away from this snow!

Next week at this time I'll be there!!!!!!!! I swear if the weather messes up our flight I'll be soooooo angry!!! Gotta get away from this snow!

This is my BIGGEST fear!!!!! I'm outside of Chicago, and we are suppose to get another 6 inches early next week. So sick of snow!
29 trips to Disney World and counting...next stop POFQ March 2014:cool1:
11 more days to go!!!!!!:cheer2:

The one good thing about snowstorms is that we know about them a day or two ahead (at least). If you think a storm big enough to cause disruptions is coming to your area, start checking the airlines website in advance for winter weather advisories. They will often waive all charges for changes even a day or two ahead of an incoming storm. If a storm is coming, sometimes the airlines are happy to get you out ahead of the storm...its that many less people they have to deal with after the fact. Don't wait until the day of and scramble after your flight is cancelled. Also, its a better idea to have booked your flight directly with the airline, as opposed to some kind of package.

A little more drastic, if you know your flight is going to get cancelled, personally, I'd hop in the car and drive it (as long as I wasn't driving into the storm). Even from Chicago or the northeast, Disney can be done in two days or less. Yes, a major pain, but better than missing the entire trip. Of course I wouldn't do this if just going for a weekend, but I wouldn't risk a week or two trip to a flight cancellation.

My fear, too! After two weeks of calm weather, we're supposed to get snow Saturday night - with an 8am flight on Sunday!

I leave in 5 days! At this point, I dont care if it rains, I dont care about all the people who are saying they hate the FP+ and the Magic Bands are hot, etc. I dont care if I have to stand in a line once in a while because I will be at Disney and I wont be here and I wont be working and I wont be stressed.

Just 7 glorious days with my beautiful daughter, riding rides, seeing shows and eating as many snacks as we can eat! LOL! Turning the phone off and going to SLOW DOWN and enjoy!

Starting to pack today - first thing I am bringing is patience and a positive attitude. I think that will go a long way towards having a wonderful trip!:banana:

THIS!
this is the attitude to have! there is no way one's vacation could be negative if you go in with a positive outlook in the firstplace!
thank you for this, and i wish you the best of vacations!

I leave in 5 days! At this point, I dont care if it rains, I dont care about all the people who are saying they hate the FP+ and the Magic Bands are hot, etc. I dont care if I have to stand in a line once in a while because I will be at Disney and I wont be here and I wont be working and I wont be stressed. Just 7 glorious days with my beautiful daughter, riding rides, seeing shows and eating as many snacks as we can eat! LOL! Turning the phone off and going to SLOW DOWN and enjoy! Starting to pack today - first thing I am bringing is patience and a positive attitude. I think that will go a long way towards having a wonderful trip!:banana:

Love this! Thanks for the reality check...three more days over here! Packing my patience and positive attitude too. Wishing you a magical time with your daughter!

Love this! Thanks for the reality check...three more days over here! Packing my patience and positive attitude too. Wishing you a magical time with your daughter!

You're welcome! I am not normally very positive but I know this is going to be a special trip for us. Who knows if it will ever happen again? Next year it may not be cool to travel with mom...so I plan to REALLYYYYYYY try and have a super time, be patient and break out of my control freak nature and just enjoy.

Checked the weather, looks good for the most part for the entire week. Leaving day after tomorrow! WOO HOO!

In other news, I was watching the Frozen sing along on Good Morning America this morning. When they showed Anna and Elsa from Epcot, I got tears in my eyes! LOL! I am such a wuss!

I'm so excited for those of you who leave shortly. I check into POP only on March 24th so I have a LLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGGG wait until I go. That's ok as you all will be posting updates and pictures which will tie me over until my trip, right? Please? :goodvibes

You're welcome! I am not normally very positive but I know this is going to be a special trip for us. Who knows if it will ever happen again? Next year it may not be cool to travel with mom...so I plan to REALLYYYYYYY try and have a super time, be patient and break out of my control freak nature and just enjoy.

Checked the weather, looks good for the most part for the entire week. Leaving day after tomorrow! WOO HOO!

In other news, I was watching the Frozen sing along on Good Morning America this morning. When they showed Anna and Elsa from Epcot, I got tears in my eyes! LOL! I am such a wuss!

How wonderful!!! I am going to try and keep this attitude too! Have a wonderful trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter