The March 2014 Thread!!!!

I just realized that the Daylight Savings Time Change will occur March 8-9 :guilty:

That means we'll have an hour less Disney time!!!!!!!

I'm going to cancel a March 1st BOG reservation for 3 @ 8:00pm. I'll wait until tomorrow night to cancel it if someone wants to try to grab it up. Respond to me if someone needs it and what time you want me to drop it.

I just found this thread!!!!

Please add me..... to March 15-20th AoA

I have two boys age 4 and 8....

I'm going to cancel a March 1st BOG reservation for 3 @ 8:00pm. I'll wait until tomorrow night to cancel it if someone wants to try to grab it up. Respond to me if someone needs it and what time you want me to drop it.

I have been told and this may have changed since it was a few months ago, but they are "saying" that BOG reservations are not being put back in the system when canceled. Supposedly they over book so they let it be rebooked and also if they have extra space they allow walk ups. This was several months ago, so it might have changed.

Hi fellow Louisianaian...DD and I will be in WDW March 3-8 / POFQ. Enjoy your stay, maybe we'll pass each other in the parks!

:wave: We might! Or at the resort since we are staying at POFQ also! I will be the short round brunette with the tall gorgeous redhead (my teen daughter) LOL!

I was excited about our March trip but the closer it gets the more nervous I get. The crowd level has gone from a 7 when I booked to a 9. I am kicking myself for booking March 14 - March 18. Our Spring break is not until April so I thought March would be safe. Kids have Friday, March 14 off so they are only missing 2 days of school but now I wish I would have done more research and waited to book. DH hates crowds and is not happy he got outvoted to return to Disney for our family vacation this year. Fingers crossed it will not be as bad as I am imagining! I really want to get excited again. Anyone else concerned about crowds?

I was excited about our March trip but the closer it gets the more nervous I get. The crowd level has gone from a 7 when I booked to a 9. I am kicking myself for booking March 14 - March 18. Our Spring break is not until April so I thought March would be safe. Kids have Friday, March 14 off so they are only missing 2 days of school but now I wish I would have done more research and waited to book. DH hates crowds and is not happy he got outvoted to return to Disney for our family vacation this year. Fingers crossed it will not be as bad as I am imagining! I really want to get excited again. Anyone else concerned about crowds?

Last time we went was three years ago, in September so I can only imagine what March will be like. IMHO I beleive that no matter what time you go (except maybe peak summer/christmas/holidays) as long as you have a solid plan (ie get there before rope drop, know generally what/where you want to go) that the crowds won't matter much! a sense of humour, an ability to adapt and overcome also helps! don't be worried, just have a lovely time!
just search around this site for tips from the pros! (im on touring plans as we speak doing some research lol)
have a magical time during your vacation and don't stress!

I just realized that the Daylight Savings Time Change will occur March 8-9 :guilty:

That means we'll have an hour less Disney time!!!!!!!

Nah think positive. The time change occurs at 2am so its just one hour less you have to wait to get to the fun on Sunday the 9th.

Yes,I am but plan to take it as it comes and not get aggravated. This is the time our daughters have spring break so we decided to try. Never been in March before so I am looking forward to flower and garden festival!

:wave: We might! Or at the resort since we are staying at POFQ also! I will be the short round brunette with the tall gorgeous redhead (my teen daughter) LOL!

Look for me...average height - a little "fluffy". Reddish brown hair 40 something and short- 20 ish girl with medium length dark brow hair (DD). Celebrating her college graduation - pixiedust:

8 more days! Two of my coworkers are also going to WDW next week and it's all I want to talk about at work. (Mardi Gras in Louisiana...consider yourselves warned. :) I think half the state is headed over!) What are you're plans? Which park are you going to which days? What ADRs? That's all we could talk about yesterday. Lol...I'm sure we won't get a thing done in the next week!

15 days to go, heading out in a bit to look for some new luggage...
29 trips to Disney World and counting...next stop POFQ March 2014:woohoo:

Had some Family Drama and had to get our trip in ASAP (oh please, no, don't MAKE ME go to Disney ASAP! :rotfl: )

So we are Going 3/29 - 4/5

I guess I could be in the April Thread too!?!?!?!

But It sounds better if I say we are leaving in March!

We are staying offsite.....Still working out details....but looks like we will be staying in Windsor Hills.

It will be me, DH, DS4, DS11 (or DS12 his bday is the day we leave!) and my MIL.

We have four day passes for Disney and we are going to do universal...still undecided if one day or two. Looking like Two.

I am so Excited!!! But nervous with all the FP+ drama, and long line pics...and OH MY!!!

But we are just gonna play it by Ear and have a good time!

Had some Family Drama and had to get our trip in ASAP (oh please, no, don't MAKE ME go to Disney ASAP! :rotfl: ) So we are Going 3/29 - 4/5 I guess I could be in the April Thread too!?!?!?! But It sounds better if I say we are leaving in March! We are staying offsite.....Still working out details....but looks like we will be staying in Windsor Hills. It will be me, DH, DS4, DS11 (or DS12 his bday is the day we leave!) and my MIL. We have four day passes for Disney and we are going to do universal...still undecided if one day or two. Looking like Two. I am so Excited!!! But nervous with all the FP+ drama, and long line pics...and OH MY!!! But we are just gonna play it by Ear and have a good time!

We will be there 3/27-4/5, I am on both the March and the April thread ;)

We are staying off site one day and on site for the remaining days. I hope everything goes well for you and you find that your worry was for nothing.

Have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter