The March 2014 Thread!!!!

17 days to go!!!!

Is everyone moving and changing and moving again their FP+ reservations?? Or am I the only crazy one still doing that??

LOL! No you;re not! :) And no tips on how to contain the excitement........just about another week and we can do our single digit dance!!:cool1:

:woohoo: Looking forward to it!!! DH mentioned last night, that he is sooo ready for vacation!!!

My daughter has literally just come in from work and said "This time in 4 weeks I'll have finished my last shift before the holiday" :cool1:

We are super-excited. We just booked train tickets to get to the airport. I was going to drive but was worried about the drive home after an overnight flight (I can never sleep on the plane).

I am still trying every day for the dessert party. I could kick myself, I didn't think I wanted to do it so left it too late to decide.

I hope we do see each other at Y&Y, I will definitely say 'Hi' if I spot you :)

I could kick myself too for not thinking to book dessert party. That would have been so nice. I just thought that with being on the deluxe dining plan and have had just finished eating at Be Our Guest, that it would have been way too much...
Speaking of Animal Kingdom, what did you get FP+ for? We got them for Dinosaur, the safari, and Everest.:dance3:
29 trips to Disney World and counting...next stop POFQ March 2014:woohoo:

I'm right there with ya...We are there 16th-21st. It was the only time this year we could fit a trip in.
Yep us too! The more I see about crowds the more nervous I get. We will be there March 18-25, at POR. I hear a cheer comp. is there that weekend. Ugh!

17 days to go!!!!

Is everyone moving and changing and moving again their FP+ reservations?? Or am I the only crazy one still doing that??

Don't worry... I am too! We have 19 days until we leave.... I will probably be changing FPP reservations on the ride there LOL

Decisions, decisions.....

I could kick myself too for not thinking to book dessert party. That would have been so nice. I just thought that with being on the deluxe dining plan and have had just finished eating at Be Our Guest, that it would have been way too much...
Speaking of Animal Kingdom, what did you get FP+ for? We got them for Dinosaur, the safari, and Everest.:dance3:

We have got Everest, Safari and Kali River Rapids (although we will only do that if it's warm enough). Got Safari for morning, Everest just before lunch and Kali just after :thumbsup2

What date are you at BOG?

We have got Everest, Safari and Kali River Rapids (although we will only do that if it's warm enough). Got Safari for morning, Everest just before lunch and Kali just after :thumbsup2

What date are you at BOG?

We have BOG on March 9th. I think this is before you get there...
We have Safari from 830-930. We have Everest before lunch too, 1030-1130. We have Dinosaur after lunch, but are going to try to do it at rope drop, 7am. Mind you, AK day is our ONLY rope drop day. I just couldn't resist the EMH that day.

I am fighting the urge to wear my Magic Band around the house. LOL!!!
I bet we run into each other at AK a lot!!!pixiedust:
29 trips to Disney World and counting...next stop POFQ March 2014:joker:

We have BOG on March 9th. I think this is before you get there...
We have Safari from 830-930. We have Everest before lunch too, 1030-1130. We have Dinosaur after lunch, but are going to try to do it at rope drop, 7am. Mind you, AK day is our ONLY rope drop day. I just couldn't resist the EMH that day.

I am fighting the urge to wear my Magic Band around the house. LOL!!!
I bet we run into each other at AK a lot!!!pixiedust:
29 trips to Disney World and counting...next stop POFQ March 2014:joker:

We have safari from 8.30-9.30 too. Everest we have 11-12 and then Yak & Yeti at 12.

I am guessing we will be seeing each other a LOT that day :rotfl:

My DD doesn't like Dinosaur but has agreed to do it. The only ride she won't do is Primeval Whirl (she calls it Primeval Hurl lol)

Wilma Bride, I just looked over some of your trip blogs, so now I know what you look like!!!!! I am totally going to look for you!:)
If you google Jenny Sperandeo, you can find some of the articles and poems I've written, as well as my picture that's attached to some of the Disney items I wrote (I haven't figured out how to post pix here yet).

I was a Yahoo contributer. The pix is of me at WL in black shirt, heart neckless, sunglasses, and blond bob.

Wilma Bride, I just looked over some of your trip blogs, so now I know what you look like!!!!! I am totally going to look for you!:)
If you google Jenny Sperandeo, you can find some of the articles and poems I've written, as well as my picture that's attached to some of the Disney items I wrote (I haven't figured out how to post pix here yet).

I was a Yahoo contributer. The pix is of me at WL in black shirt, heart neckless, sunglasses, and blond bob.

Found you :thumbsup2 Now I know what you look like too - we can't fail to spot each other :)

Joh, do you know how Memory Maker works at attractions? It's the last part of vacation I need to think about. How is your picture linked to your band? Is there a cast member at the end of the ride who scans your band???

Joh, do you know how Memory Maker works at attractions? It's the last part of vacation I need to think about. How is your picture linked to your band? Is there a cast member at the end of the ride who scans your band???

I'm afraid not, Memory Maker is one of the things I'm still undecided on and know very little about. Sorry, hopefully someone else here will know.

I'm not 100% certain about MM and ride photos but read this on the WDW moms panel...

As of right now, for attraction photos the person who has the Memory Maker in his/her name has to be the one to add the photos to the account. However, the picture is held for 24 hours so if you are not with your daughter at the time she rode the ride to add the picture to your account just have her write down the picture number to give to you later. When it is convenient for you, simply head to the counter where the attraction photos are sold and add it then. Make sure to link all of your party members to your account using the My Disney Experience. For all other pictures throughout the parks, if your party members are linked, the photos will be added to your account through the touch of their MagicBand.

Hope that helps.

I'm not 100% certain about MM and ride photos but read this on the WDW moms panel...

As of right now, for attraction photos the person who has the Memory Maker in his/her name has to be the one to add the photos to the account. However, the picture is held for 24 hours so if you are not with your daughter at the time she rode the ride to add the picture to your account just have her write down the picture number to give to you later. When it is convenient for you, simply head to the counter where the attraction photos are sold and add it then. Make sure to link all of your party members to your account using the My Disney Experience. For all other pictures throughout the parks, if your party members are linked, the photos will be added to your account through the touch of their MagicBand.

Hope that helps.

According to memory maker that info is incorrect, but I haven't tried it yet.

Yep us too! The more I see about crowds the more nervous I get. We will be there March 18-25, at POR. I hear a cheer comp. is there that weekend. Ugh!

Ugh I hope not!!! We're at POR March 13-24!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

With PP+ you waited in line at the same place you go to buy ride photos and the CM behind the counter would add it to your card. It's my understanding MM is the same way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter