The March 2014 Thread!!!!

The crowd calendar has mostly 3's for MG week.

What crowd calendar? The lines app has crowds pegged 5-7 with an 8 thrown in for good measure the week of MG.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards ... 09/2010 CBR Pirate Room ; 11/2012 POR Royal Room ; Early 2014 CS in planning process'

Check easywdw crowd calendar. His shows mostly 3's with an occasional 4.

I've used his for the last 3 trips, and he has always been right on
!!

ocalla said:
Check easywdw crowd calendar. His shows mostly 3's with an occasional 4.

I've used his for the last 3 trips, and he has always been right on
!!

Great to know! Glad I can trust it!

Sent from my Samsung S3 using DISBoards

Wow, thats expensive! I bought mine the day they came out for Feb 28-Mar 7 and we paid right at $700 for two of us. I also had the problem with the prices going up as I was looking at them on the screen! I looked at my departure flight and a few minutes later I looked again and it had gone up by like $30 per ticket!

I have been for Mardi Gras before and I would definitely say NOT a crowd level of 7 or 8........we usually go in June so it is MUCH less crowded by comparison.

Airfare was $2400 for the 4 of us. Sigh. I talked to a few TA's and all said it likely wasn't going to get better since there is a mass exodus for Mardi Gras!! Last year it was $2200, the year before around $2000. Last year we waited until Oct to book flights for Feb. and the Saturday was completely sold out!! We had to change our dates and leave on Friday, and the kids missed a day of school.

May I join this party?? We just got back from 10 wonderful nights at POR, but since my daughter, her friend and I will already be in Orlando in March, we are turning it into part Disney, too!! We'll be there from March 24 through the 28th and staying at POP!!! Hoping for some type of discount, but it's all booked at this point. :cool1:

We will be there March 1-8. Anyone hear anything recently about the 7D mining ride? I hear Spring '14. Hope that could possibly include the first week of March.

May I join this party?? We just got back from 10 wonderful nights at POR, but since my daughter, her friend and I will already be in Orlando in March, we are turning it into part Disney, too!! We'll be there from March 24 through the 28th and staying at POP!!! Hoping for some type of discount, but it's all booked at this point. :cool1:

I'm sure no one will mind... The more the merrier.....I know you had a wonderful time at POR. My family absolutely LOVES this resort!!!:love:

Joining in on the fun! Looking to return during our Spring Break, March 22-29. This would be our 3rd Spring Break trip. DD's birthday also falls during this time so that always makes it extra special. Planning for POP right now, but that could change.

I'm sure no one will mind... The more the merrier.....I know you had a wonderful time at POR. My family absolutely LOVES this resort!!!:love:
Awesome!!!! I love to plan almost as much as actually being on the trip!! :cool1:
Joining in on the fun! Looking to return during our Spring Break, March 22-29. This would be our 3rd Spring Break trip. DD's birthday also falls during this time so that always makes it extra special. Planning for POP right now, but that could change.
Hi Shannon.......if you do stay with POP, maybe we'll see you there as our dates line up. I'm paying for preferred to hopefully be close to Classic Hall and transportation.....we'll see....pixiedust:

I would love to hear any spring break advice you have! We are going the same week you are. We have been spring break one other tome, but that year our spring break was pretty late (in April, a week or two after Easter). I am stressing about the crowds!

Same here, all ADRs made, just hoping for a code of some type during our Mardi Gras dates!!

Got every ADR I wanted!!!! We were out of town in an area with extremely low cell service. The first call dropped right when the csm answered the phone. The second call was outside on hold for 25 minutes being eaten by mosquito's the entire time. Now just praying for some sort of deal to follow.........

Can do ADRs tomorrow!!!!! Hopefully I can get every one my family wants for our trip (crossing my fingers and toes):woohoo:

I will be up At 4:30am ready to make ADRs at 5amCST for our first Disney trip and I am freaking out and second guessing so many things!!! My parents just decided not to come with us so it has really thrown me for a loop! I guess it is better to reserve and later cancel than to miss a chance to get in. I feel ridiculous being this anxious about meal reservations! Ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter