The March 2005 List !!!!!!

We'll be there March 23-29th staying at WL. Any thoughts on the weather then??? Last time we went in July and I never want to deal with that heat again!
:cool1:

March 21 - March 28. POFQ and AKL.

:cheer2: :cloud9: :cheer2:

We were there a week before last year and the weather was beautiful. Upper 70's. It rained one day for a couple of hours, but we had our rain ponchos and didn't miss a beat in Epcot. Tip- buy the dollar store disposables. They're lighter to carry and no problem to rid yourself of. We still have heavier ones but only use them when we are purposely going out in driving rain. :wave2:

At All Star Music March 25th to April 2!! Can't Wait!!!!! Time is going way too slow!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: Spring get here!!!!

My family is staying at ASMu 3/27-4/2. 2 adults, 4 kids (dd 11, dd6, ds5, dd2). Anyone interested in trying to meet?

Beth

Looks like there will be several of us at POR the week of 3/21. We are a family of four - Me, DH, DS (19) and DD (12). This is our first trip to Disney as a family and we are looking forward to it!

DH and I will be there next Monday March 14-18 and DH just called from work (UPS) and said that he hurt his ankle and cannot walk. What luck! :sad2:

DH and I are staying at the WL 3/15-3/19. First stay at a Disney Resort. We are really excited.

taximomfor4 said:
My family is staying at ASMu 3/27-4/2. 2 adults, 4 kids (dd 11, dd6, ds5, dd2). Anyone interested in trying to meet?

Beth
We are staying at the ASM March 25th April 2nd. Would be neat if we could run into each other. 3 adults 1 kid (dd24, dd10) How would you suggest a meeting? Your dd is only 1 yr older than mine.

we will be at por from the 24-28th!! Cant wait! :cool1:

zachyandlindsmom said:
My entire family is staying at Shades of Green from 3/17-3/25. There are 12 of us going!!!

We are staying at Shades of Green from the 19th through the 27th. Maybe we'll see you there! Feel free to PM me. What are the ages of your children? I'll have my 3 kids and my brother will be there with his 2 kids.
:wave2:

We will be staying in SoG for an unexpected trip March 31 to April 2!!! I really didn't expect to get a room with such short notice. I was floored! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter