The Making of Diagon Alley - Primetime special June 30 on NBC

Thanks very much. :thumbsup2 Just set the PVR --- still haven't told the kids about the surprise trip.

Perhaps this can be the tool we use a few days before the trip to set them off into wild jubilation. :banana:

I don't know if I should watch it tonight or wait until after I visit it. I want to be surprised when I step foot inside.

I was just saying to myself their is a special on tonight thanks for reminding me..

if you didnt see it you didnt miss much, long commercial basically

Everything in there has been on websites already...that said it looks amazing!

I liked seeing HE being made in Switzerland. You could see all the wiring though out the cars.

I enjoyed watching it last night. Definitely a very good advertisement for the park. I'm excited that we have a trip planned.

I really enjoyed the special, too. A very smart way to draw people to the parks.

It worked for my DH. He didn't want to take an out of state vacation next year since we're going on a big one in August, but after seeing the special he's pushing to go to Universal during spring break in 2015. So, here I am, over on the "dark side" gathering information. :rotfl:

I'm watching it right now... I'm REALLY wishing we had a trip planned for Universal. Maybe DH and I can add a day or 2 to our May 2015 trip.

I'm such a huge fan. Hogsmeade was really great.

:rotfl2: that show actually kicked us over the fence we were on. We check in at Hard Rock on Sunday

For those who missed it, copies of the show just started hitting the Usenet and one of the most well known torrent sites.

I watched last night during the regular broadcast. I was very excited to see the detail and construction process. I thought DBF would be excited and looked over at him...he had fallen asleep. I have also now learned, he doesn't like spoilers. Booo....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter