The Makeup Clique Thread - Wanna talk makeup? Wanna share tips? Wanna ask ?'s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about your air brush. I have been thinking about one but I am a little afraid of it. I do see people who use it and their complexion looks flawless

Wow... this thread is still around? Yay... :thumbsup2

which airbrush do you use??

I have a sparmax compressor and gun... they've served me well so far, but I REALLY want the tiny little temptuAIR (I think that's what it is)... runs on batteries, so tiny so it doesn't add much weight to your kit, etc.

what type of a/b foundations do you use? I've been usuing OCC and I really like it so far, but I'm curious to try some silicone-based stuff like temptu...

I'm about to be in the same boat as you re: throwing out eyeshadows. I went to IMATS NYC last week, and I bought some yaby shadows and now I'm in love... :love: and I want to get rid of all the other shadows that I have I get all yaby! LOL

I also got some yaby liquid foundations, and I really like those also. They give a very nice finish. I'm going to The Makeup Show next month, and I think I will definitely be hitting her booth up again. I want to try some of the powder foundations, as well as get some more eyeshadows and pearl paints. :love:

I use the both the Sparmax AC27 and the portable Sparmax, the DAC-25. OCC has a kit with it, but they're currently sold out. LeCosmetique has it in stock. I assume you have the OCC pro discount. LeCosmetique offers one too, and they don't charge shipping or tax (I live in NY so OCC charges me tax). I order my lip tars and OCC Skin from them. The DAC-25 is MUCH cheaper than the Temptu Air. It has an AC plug and also has a battery pack. I can easily do a whole bridal party with it (men too sometimes!).

I really, REALLY like the Temptu S/B foundation, but I mostly use the OCC Skin. It's such a good foundation and works really well for most of my clients. I want to try Kett and Graftobian, but I like the results I get from what I'm already using. My favorite liquid foundation is Face Atelier. I haven't tried Yaby, but I do love the eyeshadows. I'm SO jealous you went to IMATS! I planned on going before I knew I would be having a baby right before the show. I am planning on hitting the Makeup Show next month. I just hate having no friends in the industry. I have no one to talk me down when I go on a MUFE binge. How can you say no at 40% off?!

ETA This is the compressor I use. You can even buy extra battery packs for it. If you qualify for their discount you can get it for $250. It's great for face, but if you're going to be doing body painting or spray tanning it won't be powerful enough. I use it for weddings and such. For shoots that require body work I use the AC-27.

Can you air brush yourself or it is on other people? I was looking at the one from Sephora but not sure if I can do it

You can most definitely airbrush yourself. It's actually much simpler than you'd think. I would advise against the Temptu from Sephora from a multitude of reasons, but the major one is that you can't use any other foundation. You can only use the Temptu pods and I'm not a fan of that formula.

I use the both the Sparmax AC27 and the portable Sparmax, the DAC-25. OCC has a kit with it, but they're currently sold out. LeCosmetique has it in stock. I assume you have the OCC pro discount. LeCosmetique offers one too, and they don't charge shipping or tax (I live in NY so OCC charges me tax). I order my lip tars and OCC Skin from them. The DAC-25 is MUCH cheaper than the Temptu Air. It has an AC plug and also has a battery pack. I can easily do a whole bridal party with it (men too sometimes!).

I really, REALLY like the Temptu S/B foundation, but I mostly use the OCC Skin. It's such a good foundation and works really well for most of my clients. I want to try Kett and Graftobian, but I like the results I get from what I'm already using. My favorite liquid foundation is Face Atelier. I haven't tried Yaby, but I do love the eyeshadows. I'm SO jealous you went to IMATS! I planned on going before I knew I would be having a baby right before the show. I am planning on hitting the Makeup Show next month. I just hate having no friends in the industry. I have no one to talk me down when I go on a MUFE binge. How can you say no at 40% off?!

ETA This is the compressor I use. You can even buy extra battery packs for it. If you qualify for their discount you can get it for $250. It's great for face, but if you're going to be doing body painting or spray tanning it won't be powerful enough. I use it for weddings and such. For shoots that require body work I use the AC-27.

I also have the AC-27... got it as a kit with the OCC foundations/blushes/highlighters from LeCosmetique! :thumbsup2

I do like OCC so far, it gives great results... I'm just curious to try Temptu since I see that it gets raves as well.

Currently, about 95% of my work is bridal. I LOVE doing bridal (even with all the drama that sometimes comes with it... :rotfl: ) A colleague of mine just got the TemptuAIR and I'm soooo totally jealous because it's so little and cute and QUIET!

But I just got a Zuca at IMATS, so I think that makes us even... LOL. :laughing:

I'm totally late to the Lip Tar train and JUST bought a couple at IMATS... I'm totally :love:!!! They are great! I plan to buy about 10 more at The Makeup Show next month! One of the 3 that I bought now belongs to ME (as opposed to my kit). I couldn't resist keeping it for myself after I swatched it! :upsidedow

Face Atelier is very high on my list of things to get at The Makeup Show (along with more yaby, more Lip Tars, and the Glamcor light system... wish I had gotten that at IMATS... :headache: )

And MUFE... don't even get me started... I seriously NEED more HD foundations in my life! LOVE them! I primarily use RCMA and Graftobian HD cremes (I also have a little Ben Nye thrown in the mix), along with my OCC skin and now the yaby liquids.

I can't wait for TMS!! May is going to be a great month... I'm booked up with weddings, there's TMS, and then I'm going to Disney 2 weeks after TMS! :banana:

Congrats on the little one, BTW! :flower3:

Yaby cosmetics I have not seen them anywhere. Also where do you get Graftobian?

I like to go to youtube there is a channel on there gossmakeupartist. He is really pretty good and down to earth. He has mentioned Graftobian but I could be wrong I thought it was only on line.

Okay looking at all the info on the airbrushes I think I need to look for a video or something. Sounds really complex to me(even though I know it is not). Why is it you can only use the Temptu make up with that system?

I also have the AC-27... got it as a kit with the OCC foundations/blushes/highlighters from LeCosmetique! :thumbsup2

I do like OCC so far, it gives great results... I'm just curious to try Temptu since I see that it gets raves as well.

Currently, about 95% of my work is bridal. I LOVE doing bridal (even with all the drama that sometimes comes with it... :rotfl: ) A colleague of mine just got the TemptuAIR and I'm soooo totally jealous because it's so little and cute and QUIET!

But I just got a Zuca at IMATS, so I think that makes us even... LOL. :laughing:

I'm totally late to the Lip Tar train and JUST bought a couple at IMATS... I'm totally :love:!!! They are great! I plan to buy about 10 more at The Makeup Show next month! One of the 3 that I bought now belongs to ME (as opposed to my kit). I couldn't resist keeping it for myself after I swatched it! :upsidedow

Face Atelier is very high on my list of things to get at The Makeup Show (along with more yaby, more Lip Tars, and the Glamcor light system... wish I had gotten that at IMATS... :headache: )

And MUFE... don't even get me started... I seriously NEED more HD foundations in my life! LOVE them! I primarily use RCMA and Graftobian HD cremes (I also have a little Ben Nye thrown in the mix), along with my OCC skin and now the yaby liquids.

I can't wait for TMS!! May is going to be a great month... I'm booked up with weddings, there's TMS, and then I'm going to Disney 2 weeks after TMS! :banana:

Congrats on the little one, BTW! :flower3:

My DAC-25 weighs less than a pound and I just love it so. :love: I hate that Temptu charges so much for the Air. Seriously, WTH!

What I like to do with my lip tars is keep some for my greedy self in a pallet. I have a couple of Mac and Japonesque pallets and I squeeze like 1/4 of it (you know how far that amount can go!) into that and keep it in my personal kit. I love all the colors I can make with them, but I HATE touchups when I'm out. Nothing like trying to apply an opaque liquid lip color when you're tipsy to make you look like you made out with the Joker! :rotfl:

I really hope I can make TMS. I was so bummed I had to skip IMATS.

I airbrush about 95% of the time. If I'm not airbrushing I use Face Atelier or Ben Nye. I really dislike the MUFE HD and that breaks my heart. I really wanted to love it!

It sounds like you have an awesome May! I'm a wee bit jealous lol. I have nothing booked until July!!

I like to go to youtube there is a channel on there gossmakeupartist. He is really pretty good and down to earth. He has mentioned Graftobian but I could be wrong I thought it was only on line.

Okay looking at all the info on the airbrushes I think I need to look for a video or something. Sounds really complex to me(even though I know it is not). Why is it you can only use the Temptu make up with that system?

I buy my Graftobian online.

The reason you can only use Temptu makeup with their consumer grade system is because it uses pods instead of liquid. I really don't like any of the consumer level systems because they're single action guns, which is like a glorified spray can. Single action means air is continuously flowing and you just pull the trigger back to release the makeup. With dual action you need to press down for air to flow and pull back at the same time for the makeup to come out.

Yaby is a pro brand (that's also becoming popular with makeup enthusiasts). Founded/developed by a Canadian Makeup Artist named Liz Yu (I met her at IMATS... she's suuuuper nice!). Check them out here.

You can get Graftobian products from Paint and Powder Store (based in VA... also met the owner/artist... super nice also!) here And also at Camera Ready Cosmetics here.

Camera Ready Cosmetics also sells yaby products. There's been lots of blogs/youtube videos/message board posts about yaby products... google will point you in the right direction to find feedback from people who have used the products.

Yaby and Graftobian aren't really able to be picked up in a store or a counter like other consumer brands. However, I believe you may be able to find them at a select few specialty stores such as Alcone in NYC, and Naime's in California (they are like the Paint and Powder Store linked above... they sell pro-focused products, like makeup, special effects stuff, disposables, makeup chairs, etc, etc, etc....)

In all honesty, I'm seriously considering getting rid of pretty much all of my other shadows and getting all yaby shadows and pearl paints. They're awesome! They are about the size of a dime, but they are super duper pigmented, so you only need one tiny swipe of product to do the job. And the refills (because they are so tiny) are only like $2 and something (with pro discount... about $3 and something otherwise).

The airbrush system sold at Sephora (which I assume is what you were asking about) is not great because, you have no control over the pressure, you cannot mix foundations (so you can't custom blend colors if you happen to fall between colors), it's also more difficult to control the spray, since the nozzle (where the product comes out) isn't an actual airbrush gun...

Those are just my thoughts based on the what I've read about it, and also by looking at it in Sephora.

My DAC-25 weighs less than a pound and I just love it so. :love: I hate that Temptu charges so much for the Air. Seriously, WTH!

What I like to do with my lip tars is keep some for my greedy self in a pallet. I have a couple of Mac and Japonesque pallets and I squeeze like 1/4 of it (you know how far that amount can go!) into that and keep it in my personal kit. I love all the colors I can make with them, but I HATE touchups when I'm out. Nothing like trying to apply an opaque liquid lip color when you're tipsy to make you look like you made out with the Joker! :rotfl:

I really hope I can make TMS. I was so bummed I had to skip IMATS.

I airbrush about 95% of the time. If I'm not airbrushing I use Face Atelier or Ben Nye. I really dislike the MUFE HD and that breaks my heart. I really wanted to love it!

It sounds like you have an awesome May! I'm a wee bit jealous lol. I have nothing booked until July!!

It really is obscene how much Temptu charges for the AIR... but I want it sooooo bad!!! LOL. But, I'll definitely check out the DAC-25. If I save money on the airbrush, then I can spend more on eyeshadow (I'm a total eyeshadow and foundation junkie)!

Awww... why don't you like the MUFE HD?? I'm so excited to try Face Atelier... I think I'm going to head to their booth first at TMS. I've heard nothing but good things about it, especially for brides.

LOL @applying Lip Tars tipsy... and of course, due to the nature of the product, you try to wipe it off and then your skin is stained and you look like you passed out in a bowl of strawberries!

This is a super busy wedding season for me. I've already had a couple for April, this coming Saturday (4/23) is the last Saturday I have free until August (except for my WDW trip next month, and 4th of July weekend). I love it! But I'm tired just thinking about it. LOL. I probably won't sleep until August (unless the rest of the month gets booked... I already have 2 for the month)!

It really is obscene how much Temptu charges for the AIR... but I want it sooooo bad!!! LOL. But, I'll definitely check out the DAC-25. If I save money on the airbrush, then I can spend more on eyeshadow (I'm a total eyeshadow and foundation junkie)!

Awww... why don't you like the MUFE HD?? I'm so excited to try Face Atelier... I think I'm going to head to their booth first at TMS. I've heard nothing but good things about it, especially for brides.

LOL @applying Lip Tars tipsy... and of course, due to the nature of the product, you try to wipe it off and then your skin is stained and you look like you passed out in a bowl of strawberries!

This is a super busy wedding season for me. I've already had a couple for April, this coming Saturday (4/23) is the last Saturday I have free until August (except for my WDW trip next month, and 4th of July weekend). I love it! But I'm tired just thinking about it. LOL. I probably won't sleep until August (unless the rest of the month gets booked... I already have 2 for the month)!

I'm a complete eyeshadow junkie myself! Man, I hate going away because I have to try not to pack much but I just never can and then of course you're always looking for the one color you didn't bring just because you know it isn't there. :rolleyes: If I had a dime for every time that happened on my last Vegas trip. How unfortunate that there's that darn Mac Pro store AND Sephora. I may have spent more on makeup than gambling.

I found the MUFE HD to be too heavy, especially on dry skin. I have dry skin and no matter what primer or moisturizer I used it just sunk into my pores and looked awful. I had bad results on a few brides too so I just scrapped it. I really like their F&B though. It's one of my favorite liquids, behind Face Altelier of course. I remember like 6 years ago when I first started doing makeup no one knew of MUFE or FA. Now MUFE is HUGE!

I didn't book anything because I knew with the little one I wouldn't be able to take much time away from her. I work at a bank, also. So since I HAVE to go back there I figured I'd take a few months off from makeup. At least I get to play makeup at the bank. I work evenings and there's not much going on so I bring in my kit and play around on the girls.

I'm a complete eyeshadow junkie myself! Man, I hate going away because I have to try not to pack much but I just never can and then of course you're always looking for the one color you didn't bring just because you know it isn't there. :rolleyes: If I had a dime for every time that happened on my last Vegas trip. How unfortunate that there's that darn Mac Pro store AND Sephora. I may have spent more on makeup than gambling.

I found the MUFE HD to be too heavy, especially on dry skin. I have dry skin and no matter what primer or moisturizer I used it just sunk into my pores and looked awful. I had bad results on a few brides too so I just scrapped it. I really like their F&B though. It's one of my favorite liquids, behind Face Altelier of course. I remember like 6 years ago when I first started doing makeup no one knew of MUFE or FA. Now MUFE is HUGE!

I didn't book anything because I knew with the little one I wouldn't be able to take much time away from her. I work at a bank, also. So since I HAVE to go back there I figured I'd take a few months off from makeup. At least I get to play makeup at the bank. I work evenings and there's not much going on so I bring in my kit and play around on the girls.

Re: MUFE... seriously! I've heard the lines for their booth at the shows tends to be HOURS long!! Though it appears that Inglot is now the same way. At IMATS their line was 3 hours long! :scared1:

6 years ago, I worked for MAC, so I was all about them and their products... then my eyes were opened a couple years ago, and I discovered that there is more to life than MAC (though I still like many of their products for personal use and for my kit).

I also have another job... I have a desk job 9 to 5. I also sing for a local church (paid soloist), and makeup and hair is the weekend (and a couple evenings a week). My goal is to go back to full-time beauty industry stuff (I was full-time for a few years) within the next 3-ish years. I plan to get a nail tech license later this year, also.

Hi guys! I'm over 40 and now just starting to get into wearing makeup. I usually just wear something on my lips most days, because they are really dry.

My first major makeup purchase months ago was Bare Minerals powder and a brush that came with it. I got it from QVC. I really like that it covers well and feels light.

I'm going to purchase the Cover Girl volumizing mascara (purple tube) on my next grocery/drug store run or when I can find a coupon online for it.

I need to learn to apply eye shadow correctly and dabble in that. Any brands that have great pigment? I can start out with some neutral colors.

Hi guys! I'm over 40 and now just starting to get into wearing makeup. I usually just wear something on my lips most days, because they are really dry.

My first major makeup purchase months ago was Bare Minerals powder and a brush that came with it. I got it from QVC. I really like that it covers well and feels light.

I'm going to purchase the Cover Girl volumizing mascara (purple tube) on my next grocery/drug store run or when I can find a coupon online for it.

I need to learn to apply eye shadow correctly and dabble in that. Any brands that have great pigment? I can start out with some neutral colors.

A lot of people like MAC, but Smashbox and Stila are also very good. I wear Everyday Minerals due to allergy problems and they are excellent shadows and very reasonably priced.

My first major makeup purchase months ago was Bare Minerals powder and a brush that came with
it. I got it from QVC. I really like that it covers well and feels light.

Hopefully it works for you but as you get older and your skin gets more lines I would suggest a liquid foundation. It only stands to reason that hydration will soften the lines while BM only accentuates them. I know for a fact I got rid of my BM and now use MUFE HD which I love!

A lot of people like MAC, but Smashbox and Stila are also very good. I wear Everyday Minerals due to allergy problems and they are excellent shadows and very reasonably priced.

Kim,

I was going to suggest EM because they are better than BM. Do you know if they still have the great sample deal?

Anyone have a suggestion for how to get rid of milia bumps? Those tiny white bumps that never seem to go away? They aren't like whiteheads which dry up eventually. They always seem to be there. I got them from using a moisturizer with a sunscreen on the T area between my eyebrows. It was too cloggy for my skin and now I have those milia bumps. :(

Hopefully it works for you but as you get older and your skin gets more lines I would suggest a liquid foundation. It only stands to reason that hydration will soften the lines while BM only accentuates them. I know for a fact I got rid of my BM and now use MUFE HD which I love!

I use MAC foundation. It is wonderfully smooth. My friend is a make-up artist here on movie & TV sets. This is what she uses for that flawless complexion. Then finishing off with the lightest dusting of translucent powder that does it. :thumbsup2

Re: MUFE... seriously! I've heard the lines for their booth at the shows tends to be HOURS long!! Though it appears that Inglot is now the same way. At IMATS their line was 3 hours long! :scared1:

6 years ago, I worked for MAC, so I was all about them and their products... then my eyes were opened a couple years ago, and I discovered that there is more to life than MAC (though I still like many of their products for personal use and for my kit).

I also have another job... I have a desk job 9 to 5. I also sing for a local church (paid soloist), and makeup and hair is the weekend (and a couple evenings a week). My goal is to go back to full-time beauty industry stuff (I was full-time for a few years) within the next 3-ish years. I plan to get a nail tech license later this year, also.

The MUFE lines always amaze me! I like Inglot, but I just don't love it. Another brand that I don't feel lives up to the hype is Illamasqua. I was so excited to try it and hated it. The foundation was so thick it was like paint. It may be good for theater makeup but not glamour or bridal. I like mac but it isn't my ultimate favorite. Some of their shadows are great and some are just awful. I hate their foundation with an undying passion.

That's great that you're getting a nail tech license. I was actually thinking of going totally left field and becoming a lactation consultant lol. I don't really fit into any one profession. Right now I'm a bright red head with a passion for tattoos with an office day job that freelances in makeup and is starting a breast feeding support group at the hospital and trying to find a way to make it all work together.

NYX is a good drug store brand... inexpensive, decent quality, good color payoff, and good color selection. You can find them at certain beauty supply stores, some drug stores (I noticed a CVS near me has recently started to carry it), and at Ulta.

Anyone have a suggestion for how to get rid of milia bumps? Those tiny white bumps that never seem to go away? They aren't like whiteheads which dry up eventually. They always seem to be there. I got them from using a moisturizer with a sunscreen on the T area between my eyebrows. It was too cloggy for my skin and now I have those milia bumps. :(

Have you tried a good scrub? I find that using a good scrub along with the Olay version of the Clairsonic really does wonders for my schizophrenic skin. :thumbsup2

The MUFE lines always amaze me! I like Inglot, but I just don't love it. Another brand that I don't feel lives up to the hype is Illamasqua. I was so excited to try it and hated it. The foundation was so thick it was like paint. It may be good for theater makeup but not glamour or bridal. I like mac but it isn't my ultimate favorite. Some of their shadows are great and some are just awful. I hate their foundation with an undying passion.

That's great that you're getting a nail tech license. I was actually thinking of going totally left field and becoming a lactation consultant lol. I don't really fit into any one profession. Right now I'm a bright red head with a passion for tattoos with an office day job that freelances in makeup and is starting a breast feeding support group at the hospital and trying to find a way to make it all work together.

:rotfl: @undying passion... I'm not a huge fan of their foundations either, I will use the Studio Fix Fluid on clients in a pinch, and I use Studio Fix powder on myself most mornings because it's usually all I have time for before I have to rush out the door to work... But I really don't like to use them much at all. I'm just about out of the studio fix powder, so I plan to use something else (maybe the graftobian dual finish powder??) once it's gone.

Bright red hair and tattoos?? Awesomeness... that's one thing I love about the beauty industry... the freedom to be more expressive in personal appearance without people looking at you like you've lost your mind. I want to wear OCC Strumpet Lip Tar to work so badly tomorrow (just because), but I know I would get the strangest looks. And the color isn't even crazy or anything, it's just out of the ordinary for someone in my office to wear something that... um... "non-neutral". LOL. If I do end up wearing it... I'll post a pic here!

Re: your support group, etc... that sounds great... there's a definite swell of popularity of BF'ing right now... I definitely think now would be a good time to help educate folks, etc.

Definitely let me know if you will be at TMS. I'm catching the bus up there from DC by myself (I went to IMATS by myself, too). My partner is not very into makeup, and none of the other artists I know are going. I'd love to meet ya if you will be there! :banana:

NYX is a good drug store brand... inexpensive, decent quality, good color payoff, and good color selection. You can find them at certain beauty supply stores, some drug stores (I noticed a CVS near me has recently started to carry it), and at Ulta.

:rotfl: @undying passion... I'm not a huge fan of their foundations either, I will use the Studio Fix Fluid on clients in a pinch, and I use Studio Fix powder on myself most mornings because it's usually all I have time for before I have to rush out the door to work... But I really don't like to use them much at all. I'm just about out of the studio fix powder, so I plan to use something else (maybe the graftobian dual finish powder??) once it's gone.

Bright red hair and tattoos?? Awesomeness... that's one thing I love about the beauty industry... the freedom to be more expressive in personal appearance without people looking at you like you've lost your mind. I want to wear OCC Strumpet Lip Tar to work so badly tomorrow (just because), but I know I would get the strangest looks. And the color isn't even crazy or anything, it's just out of the ordinary for someone in my office to wear something that... um... "non-neutral". LOL. If I do end up wearing it... I'll post a pic here!

Re: your support group, etc... that sounds great... there's a definite swell of popularity of BF'ing right now... I definitely think now would be a good time to help educate folks, etc.

Definitely let me know if you will be at TMS. I'm catching the bus up there from DC by myself (I went to IMATS by myself, too). My partner is not very into makeup, and none of the other artists I know are going. I'd love to meet ya if you will be there! :banana:

Cherry Culture has really good prices on NYX and they have good sales a few times a year (she should be running something good for Memorial Day!)

I'm lucky that my branch is pretty liberal. My manager doesn't mind the hair and my makeup as long as I don't come in with fuchsia and neon green (which is what I normally wear when I'm not at work lol) and doesn't mind the tattoos on my wrist. I say wear Strumpet and wear it proud! I love wearing bright colors. Big Bow from the Hello Kitty collection was one of my favorite lipsticks!

Breast feeding is SO not common here. The lactation consultant at my hospital met with me after Lilyana was born and was amazed and my commitment to making it work and my comfort level with doing it openly so she asked if I would be willing to undertake the task of educating and supporting new moms. I'm pretty excited!!!

If I make it to TMS I will DEFINITELY let you know! Although, I have a feeling you're going to enable me instead of talk me down! :laughing:

Kim,

I was going to suggest EM because they are better than BM. Do you know if they still have the great sample deal?

No, unfortunately, they do not. They still sell the mini sizes that run 6.00 to 6.50, which is still very inexpensive; but it's just really way more shadow than I'll ever use. Right now I have enough to last several lifetimes and there are still so many colors I want to get.

Cherry Culture has really good prices on NYX and they have good sales a few times a year (she should be running something good for Memorial Day!)

I'm lucky that my branch is pretty liberal. My manager doesn't mind the hair and my makeup as long as I don't come in with fuchsia and neon green (which is what I normally wear when I'm not at work lol) and doesn't mind the tattoos on my wrist. I say wear Strumpet and wear it proud! I love wearing bright colors. Big Bow from the Hello Kitty collection was one of my favorite lipsticks!

Breast feeding is SO not common here. The lactation consultant at my hospital met with me after Lilyana was born and was amazed and my commitment to making it work and my comfort level with doing it openly so she asked if I would be willing to undertake the task of educating and supporting new moms. I'm pretty excited!!!

If I make it to TMS I will DEFINITELY let you know! Although, I have a feeling you're going to enable me instead of talk me down! :laughing:

ME??!?!? Enable?!?!?! NEVER! :upsidedow :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter