The Makeup Clique Thread - Wanna talk makeup? Wanna share tips? Wanna ask ?'s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Latisse lover here and, like Cat, I can't say enough good things about it. Well worth the money! :thumbsup2

Has anyone been to the EM site for eyeshadow recently? They've replaced their $2.50 sample sizes with roll-on eyeshadow. Roll-on eyeshadow??? Seriously, WTH? I LOVED those sample-sized shadows. At only $2.50 I felt like I was getting such a bargain. Of course, I feel kind of silly complaining since the larger size is only $6.50, but it seems like such a waste, especially for colors I know I'm not going to use very often. I can't imagine who thought this was a good idea. :confused3

CR - do you have any progress pics?

AH HA!

I didn't think I had a progress picture, but I was going through an old memory card. The itty bitty one you get when you buy a camera.

I was playing with the feature on my old camera that pulls one color, and makes everything else B&W. So I did my eyeball. :laughing:

Anyways - so it's probably like 5 years older than the one I just took tonight, and B&W and not color AND I had makeup on in that one, and only a smidge of mascara on in this one AND I think it's the opposite eye.... but .....can you tell?

68810_1574399394454_1069637892_1649187_2445310_n.jpg
n1069637892_198678_2965.jpg

Wow, I'm impressed with your lower lashes especially! Is that natural or Latisse-enhanced? It says not to put it on your lowers, but I do anyway; however, it hasn't seemed to make much difference for me - maybe a little, but not much. I love what it does for my upper lashes though.

Wow, I'm impressed with your lower lashes especially! Is that natural or Latisse-enhanced? It says not to put it on your lowers, but I do anyway; however, it hasn't seemed to make much difference for me - maybe a little, but not much. I love what it does for my upper lashes though.

Yes - lower, upper and whatever is left over, eyebrows, too.

I saw a handy tip about dropping ONE drop into the cap and using that, with an eyeliner brush. Lasts longer, and has been working just as well! :thumbsup2

Hi Ladies,
I would like to find a fine mist toner/refresher type spray to freshen my makeup during the day at work or before I go out after work.

I don't want to redo my makeup at work's ladies room :lmao: I have oily skin so I blot throughout the day, I'm looking for a toner spray of some short that i can freshen my skin after blotting. Then I will put on a coat of powder, blush and set to go. I've tried Evian spray but find that it doesn't really 'refresh', guess i'm looking for more a toner sort that will also help my make up stay for a few more hours.

Thanks for any recommendation.

AH HA!

I didn't think I had a progress picture, but I was going through an old memory card. The itty bitty one you get when you buy a camera.

I was playing with the feature on my old camera that pulls one color, and makes everything else B&W. So I did my eyeball. :laughing:

Anyways - so it's probably like 5 years older than the one I just took tonight, and B&W and not color AND I had makeup on in that one, and only a smidge of mascara on in this one AND I think it's the opposite eye.... but .....can you tell?
Oh, somehow I had missed this post. Thanks so much! You've had a ton of progress. My next derm appt is in December - me thinks I've found my Christmas gift! :woohoo:

Man, I wish I knew about this sooner!!!

Mac Venomous Villian collection!!!

I would have gotten the maleficent collection for sure!

http://www.maccosmetics.com/?cm_mmc=Microsoft-_-2009-Brand-Phrase-_-General-NoKWI-_-MAC's

I *just* saw this collection at Macy's this past weekend. Some of the colors are sweeeeet! Just *HOT*!! Other ones are those 'Whoaaa Nelly!!!!' colors. :rotfl:

I'm leaving for Vegas tonight. :yay: I'm excittttted! I've already chosen my 'souvenir'. I wanna pick up the new Armani Acqua di Gioia pefume. I've been eyeballing that one for a couple months.

I'm going to Vegas!!! I'm bringing my more 'exotic' makeup! ;)

I *just* saw this collection at Macy's this past weekend. Some of the colors are sweeeeet! Just *HOT*!! Other ones are those 'Whoaaa Nelly!!!!' colors. :rotfl:

I'm leaving for Vegas tonight. :yay: I'm excittttted! I've already chosen my 'souvenir'. I wanna pick up the new Armani Acqua di Gioia pefume. I've been eyeballing that one for a couple months.

I'm going to Vegas!!! I'm bringing my more 'exotic' makeup! ;)

Uh oh! So they aren't completely sold out? Melificant is my favorite Disney character so I want her collection! :love:

I did see that some colors aren't the greatest but some are awesome!

Just curious what everyone thinks of Mary Kay products. thanks

Hi guys,

Thought of you all today when I got my Sephora discount as a VIB member. Anything good around? I am going today to spend my 225 worth of gift cards.

ok Sephora, DISCOUNT and gift cards.....those words string together so perfectly it makes me heart go all a flutter!

Here is the good news bad news. I got an eye infection in one I which I think was caused by a staff infection which I picked up visting someone in the hospital. I was on several antibiotics (it was in only one eye) and finally it is done!

Bad news I had to get rid of a goodly amount of make up. Good news Sephora has their 15% off and I just had birthday two days ago so all gave me gift cards. Bad news I spent about 300 MORE than the GC were worth

and they
were worth over 300.00. I HOPE I never have to dump my cosmetics again!

It is painful to put CHristain Dior and MME. Channel in the trash!

Here is the good news bad news. I got an eye infection in one I which I think was caused by a staff infection which I picked up visting someone in the hospital. I was on several antibiotics (it was in only one eye) and finally it is done!

Bad news I had to get rid of a goodly amount of make up. Good news Sephora has their 15% off and I just had birthday two days ago so all gave me gift cards. Bad news I spent about 300 MORE than the GC were worth

and they
were worth over 300.00. I HOPE I never have to dump my cosmetics again!

It is painful to put CHristain Dior and MME. Channel in the trash!

Ouch! I threw out about 40 eyeshadows last year. I needed to make room in my kit for new stuff. Now that I have my airbrush I don't carry much other foundation, blush, or highlighter which is great because the airbrush bottles are TINY!

Soooo what did you get?! Give us some deets!

Ouch! I threw out about 40 eyeshadows last year. I needed to make room in my kit for new stuff. Now that I have my airbrush I don't carry much other foundation, blush, or highlighter which is great because the airbrush bottles are TINY!

Tell me about your air brush. I have been thinking about one but I am a little afraid of it. I do see people who use it and their complexion looks flawless

Wow... this thread is still around? Yay... :thumbsup2

which airbrush do you use??

I have a sparmax compressor and gun... they've served me well so far, but I REALLY want the tiny little temptuAIR (I think that's what it is)... runs on batteries, so tiny so it doesn't add much weight to your kit, etc.

what type of a/b foundations do you use? I've been usuing OCC and I really like it so far, but I'm curious to try some silicone-based stuff like temptu...

I'm about to be in the same boat as you re: throwing out eyeshadows. I went to IMATS NYC last week, and I bought some yaby shadows and now I'm in love... :love: and I want to get rid of all the other shadows that I have I get all yaby! LOL

I also got some yaby liquid foundations, and I really like those also. They give a very nice finish. I'm going to The Makeup Show next month, and I think I will definitely be hitting her booth up again. I want to try some of the powder foundations, as well as get some more eyeshadows and pearl paints. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter