The Magic will be on TLC's Perfect Proposal 2/7-11!

QueenTrident said:
Have any of the regular watchers of this show seen someone say "No"? Just curious.

I know that as of the first 100 episodes, no one had said no - I doubt anyone ever has that you would see on TV, because everyone who appears on the show has to sign a release form giving TLC permission to use their image on Perfect Proposal and blahblahblah. since the girls aren't in on the scheme, they aren't asked for their signature until after the proposal has occurred. i doubt any girl would then sign the form if they had said no! :scared: i have oftened wondered though if any women have said "yes" just out of shock or not wanting to hurt the guy's feelings for going through so much trouble and whatnot and then later changed their mind.

Minnie&Mickey said:
By the way, does anyone know when they will be rebroadcasting these episodes? I have TiVo set to record anything that is about Disney or the Disney Cruise Line, but for some reason it didn't tape any of these episodes. And since this past week was a really crazy one for me, I didn't know that DCL was on and missed all but Thurs. and Fri. I would love to see the Wednesday one that everyone keeps talking about.

Yeah I really want to see Wednesday's too! I've noticed in the past though it usually takes at least a month or 2 before they show a repeat of a new show :worried: hopefully that won't be the case!

i have it taped back to back...on video tape. anyone know how i can make copies? i am technologically impaired! if so, let me know, and i can send those who want a copy...if anyone is interested...maybe i need 2 vcrs?

on another note, does anyone know when they are showing the new dcl show? on travel channel? any info? hope i didn't miss that one. thank you! :flower:

Apparently when they were filming perfect proposal they said it was for a new updated DCL show for the travel channel so that the surprise of the proposals would not be compromised....so....no new DCL show. All that filming was just for the perfect proposal show.

MJ

I was able to tape the last two episode when I had the DVR installed on Thursday. I would love to know when the episodes will be repeated and when the new Disney Cruiseline special will be on. It appears that they are going to show the 2003 version again this month. ::MickeyMo

Another vote for the Wed. couple.

While I would love to see another Travel Channel show I really loved the Perfect Proposal episodes as they showed a lot of other parts of the ship.

I was only able to take Tues, Wed. and Thursday's shows. We just sat this morning and watched them all! Now I wish I had seen Monday and Friday. They were so much fun and got us really revved for our August cruise! We all got teary eyed, but especially Wednesday's couple. We voted for them. The shows were great and I enjoyed seeing so much of the ship and Captain Tom. Yes, he looked a little uncomfortable, but I think he was also conscientious about giving the couple their own space. We've had him on two of our three cruises, and I know he will be on the August Repo cruise, and the couple of times we've talked to him he was great. He was our captain during our 7-day "Hurricane Frances" cruise that turned into a 10-day and he came down to the lobby several times to reassure all the passengers and answer our questions.

Anyway, I hope they repeat this series. It was a lot of fun.

Cathy

I voted yesterday for Wednesday's couple. Thanks for providing the link Andy !! :Pinkbounc :bounce: Now I just want to add my 2 cents.........When we were married this past November at the heads up bar (Deck) on Castaway Cay they had that area roped off. In 99 percent of our pictures you would think we were the only ones on the Islands. Even when we wen't to other parts of the Island. People were watching us but from afar. People on Castaway were taking pictures of us.It didn't bother us........my kids got a kick out of it. Just because you didn't see them in the tape doesn't mean they weren't there. Just thought I mention it. Can't wait to see who wins. Tina

The winning couple of the $50,000 Perfect Proposal will be announced at 1:30pm today on the PP website, here is the link: http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/perfectproposal/perfectproposal.html

I have PT today at 1:00, so I will have to check this out when I get home around 2:30 this afternoon. I had sent an e-mail to PP and I just received a reply form them a few minutes ago. I sent them a link about this thread on the DIS.

Andy,

Thanks for letting us know. I hope everyone enjoyed the shows as much as they enjoy Disney!

Julie Roberts

:cool1: Whoohoo! The next step is to have a televised CC wedding ceremony and reception! :earboy2: :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter