The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you remember the Watkins man coming around-- that was NWDad's grandfather (or great grand father, but you are probably not that old) they had that route for years. NW Dad did it for a few years as a hobby, but not to the extent of his gf.

Ummm, the bottles of vanilla!

Our local Walnart sells the Watkins vanilla and a few more extracts.
Just in case you were needing some.

Hi,

We too can do check-in and make reservations this weekend for our upcoming Fantasy eastern - first time on one of the "big" ships.
All tips welcome:)

Thanks,
Carole

GOOD MORNIN
YOU MUST say HELLO to PEPE!!!!! and call his state room,
that's the first thing I can think of for a inside TIP
:scratchin:confused3

garRy

OKAY 1 more then I need more COFFEE:surfweb:

look at ALL the paintings on the walls, :confused3 then look at your feet if theres a brass plate there step on it and watch the painting,:happytv: some of them have more than 10 action movies,and the big map across the entrance is interesting to watch:confused3:artist:

garRy:firefight

caroleRWO said:
Hi,

We too can do check-in and make reservations this weekend for our upcoming Fantasy eastern - first time on one of the "big" ships.

Thanks,
Carole

Good walking shoes! Those corridors are mighty long. :)

caroleRWO said:
Hi,

Thanks,
Carole

A useful tip - take an old store bonus card (such as a Nectar card) so that you don't have to keep using your KTTW card in the light switch when you are in your room.
If you put a magnet on the back you can keep handy on the back of door when not in use.

Annie, that's a fantastic tip - could you do one a week for us newbies:goodvibes

I've not sailed on the Fantasy so don't have any specific tips for that ship. There are some big differences between smaller ships and the larger ones.

I will wrack my brains this evening for more useful tips :)

One of my goals is to use the stairs instead of the elevators/lifts.

Sometimes though, it is a long way up. Seems impossible.

My tip. When you are going to the other end of the ship.

Go up a few flight then go down the hall until the next stairs and then go up a few more flights then use the hall to the next stairs. Breaking it up makes it more manageable then going up all 7 flights at once.

Best way to work off the desserts!!

A useful tip - take an old store bonus card (such as a Nectar card) so that you don't have to keep using your KTTW card in the light switch when you are in your room.
If you put a magnet on the back you can keep handy on the back of door when not in use.

Like it .... never thought of doing this. Thanks Annie :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Jack & I are just back from the EBTA and had a great time. We will be doing the PC crossing in September 2013 for our 10th wedding anniversary and are booked on this crossing for our 11th. It'll be our 4th DCL TATL, DCL cruise no. 12. Yeah!

Looking forward to the new stops. Santa Cruz is a great town!

It's me, Nobbi and my partner Jack. Cabin 6028.

Nobbi,Jack...we sailed with you on The Fantasy last year. David (and myself, Mark) will be on the WBTA with you!

Thanks everyone for your tips - very much appreciated.
And if I knew how to multi-quote, I would thank each of you personally:)

Carole

Thanks everyone for your tips - very much appreciated.
And if I knew how to multi-quote, I would thank each of you personally:)

Carole

On the posts you want to multi-quote click on the icon "+ next to the quote icon. If you click the icon on 3 posts it will quote all 3 in your next reply.

Jack & I are just back from the EBTA and had a great time. We will be doing the PC crossing in September 2013 for our 10th wedding anniversary and are booked on this crossing for our 11th. It'll be our 4th DCL TATL, DCL cruise no. 12. Yeah!

Looking forward to the new stops. Santa Cruz is a great town!

It's me, Nobbi and my partner Jack. Cabin 6028.

Hi guys,

You just sailed with my DH on EBTA, Stevie, and I remember you from WBTA 2010, my DSIL spent a lot of time chatting with you at the smoking area :)

Welcome aboard and looking forward to seeing you both again

Oops sorry, didn't realise the iPad was logged in under Stevie!!!!!

Mary xx (aka Tod&Copper)

Hi Everyone!!

We were debating back & forth (between the EBTA and the WBTA 2014) and finally decided on the WBTA! So excited :goodvibes

My family will be me, my youngest daughter Emily, and my parents (in adjoining cabins). Since my DH won't be traveling with me I'm looking forward to joining in some of the group activities so that I won't be that weirdo-lady-drinking-at-the-tastings-by-herself :rotfl:

So far I've PM'ed organizers for the Palo Brunch and Mixology & Mojito tastings, but I would like to join the FE list as well.

If there are any coffee lovers out there like me, maybe we can start a Cove Cafe group (if there isn't one already)?

Looking forward to getting 14 relaxing days in!

~Annie

(JustAnnieNotHazel---I've tried to PM you but can't...but I was in your FE group for the June 1 Med and my DD actually looked for and traded for a Duffy Bear pin off a CM lanyard for you as part of our FE. My DH got confused and gave it to another cabin & gave you a different pin. I felt super bad about it after he got back from doing the drops. I will bring a Duffy pin for you on this trip :))

lilpooh108 said:
Hi Everyone!!

We were debating back & forth (between the EBTA and the WBTA 2014) and finally decided on the WBTA! So excited :goodvibes

My family will be me, my youngest daughter Emily, and my parents (in adjoining cabins). Since my DH won't be traveling with me I'm looking forward to joining in some of the group activities so that I won't be that weirdo-lady-drinking-at-the-tastings-by-herself :rotfl:

So far I've PM'ed organizers for the Palo Brunch and Mixology & Mojito tastings, but I would like to join the FE list as well.

If there are any coffee lovers out there like me, maybe we can start a Cove Cafe group (if there isn't one already)?

Looking forward to getting 14 relaxing days in!

~Annie

(JustAnnieNotHazel---I've tried to PM you but can't...but I was in your FE group for the June 1 Med and my DD actually looked for and traded for a Duffy Bear pin off a CM lanyard for you as part of our FE. My DH got confused and gave it to another cabin & gave you a different pin. I felt super bad about it after he got back from doing the drops. I will bring a Duffy pin for you on this trip :))

That was so sweet of you.to trade for the Duffy pin. :)
Glad you decided on the wbta, you won't be disappointed.
Not sure what's up with the pm's on here. If you send an email to wbtafejoin@aol.co.uk then I will be sure to add you to the list.

And Welcome aboard. :) :) :)

Welcome aboard! I disembarked the Magic when you boarded on June 1! (We did EBTA followed by 3 nights in Barcelona and NCL Spirit 12-night from Barcelona to Venice).

I've added you to the waitlist for Brunch. Just keep an eye on it here:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47526305&postcount=429

Some folks have cancelled the cruise and I have been able to move people from the waitlist into groups. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter