• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha!! Yes, I know - it's crazy how fast the pages whizz by!!!

Right! Let's work on those other Thieves - who knows, maybe that could work as our reunion..?

Hello Karen, hope meet you at last...

Welcome, Scottishwee35 (Deborah?)
Looking forward to meeting everyone. And warning you now:thumbsup2, my DW (Debbie) will be the one questioning you (and all the other Scots aboard) about everything to do with Scotland. That is our "adventure of a lifetime:cloud9:" she's been planning, and saving for. Hopefully 2015, so the plannings begun!

Yes, it is me, Deborah and I look forward to meet Debbie and she is welcome to question about my Bonnie Scotland:thumbsup2 I am happy to help.

ASL also uses two hands (although finger spelling is one hand). My youngest daughter is attending the University of South Florida with a major in Communication Sciences and Disorders, Interpreter Training Track. She is absolutely beautiful when she signs, it's like poetry in motion (proud papa).

She tells me that ASL is much closer to French sign language than BSL. Once again, the US and UK are separated by a common language! :rolleyes:

Wow, sound great. When we met ASL an interpreters, we often swap or share sign languages which was fun.

Scottishwee35

Hi everyone,

we, Ron & Marieke (DW) decided to book this fantastic cruise. It will be our third cruise by then. Sailing out from Barcelona is also a change because we live on a 2 hour flight from there i.s.o.a 11 hour flight.

Pls. add us to the roll, room number is 5132. Our 12th wedding anniversary will be on sept 13th.

We will certainly be joining some of the groups.

Hi Welcome,

We're also from the Netherlands.
WBTA 2014 will be our 4th cruise by then. Our first was the WBTA 2011 and we loved it. So many great people and now we met them again.

Liesbeth and DS Paul

We stumbled across this itinerary by accident and it's just perfect. So we're in - booked in 7566. It will be Peter, my husband and myself Patricia from the UK.

By the time we cruise this will be our 3rd Cruise.

Soooo excited!!!! Just how many hours I'll spend planning- haha!

Welcome I have added you to the roll call. :thumbsup2

What I've done in the past is made the spreadsheet an image and then loaded it to Photobucket to post on here.

Great thinking. :)

Checking in from work...really lunch but.... we are in Again!!
Ann and Howard.

Welcome aboard! I've added you to the roll call.

Hi everyone,

we, Ron & Marieke (DW) decided to book this fantastic cruise. It will be our third cruise by then. Sailing out from Barcelona is also a change because we live on a 2 hour flight from there i.s.o.a 11 hour flight.

Pls. add us to the roll, room number is 5132. Our 12th wedding anniversary will be on sept 13th.

We will certainly be joining some of the groups.

Welcome, i've added you to the roll call. :)

Tried to join the Palo brunch group by sending " MandyGirl" a PM.
Only the box is full, try again tommorow.

I remember we all spent ages in your room as it was so spacious, I bet you thought we were going to take root !!

I looked at the 7 day Med cruise before this one and our stateroom was almost 3 times the price for just 7 nights ...crazy !!!

lol - i think people were mostly impressed by the size of the walk in closet and the balcony!! Love that room.

Lorraine

It will be nice to see so many familiar faces, all the memories coming back from WBTA 2010.

Jon - Looking forward to cruising with you again!!!! :cool1: I have started a group for the Hotel Praktik Ramblas. Should I add you and Candida? If so for how many nights?

Last time we were over in the other Hotel Praktik. Hotel Praktik Barcelona. I just remember the group of us standing in the lobby with our luggage waiting for the charter bus to pick us up. I believe it was Stephen (don't remember his DIS name) that had arranged for the transportation to the port from the two hotels. Once we realized the bus was late he was trying to call the company to find out what was going on. The reply was "the bus is at the hotel picking you up right now". One problem, there was no bus picking our group up right then. It eventually worked out, but there were some worried people.

With that said I AM NOT volunteering to arrange transportation.:goodvibes Unless everyone can fit on a :moped:
Jon

Please add our room to the roll call: DISboard name: Gramfrog / Jacquie and Joe Skurla (Chicago, IL USA) Stateroom 7008 Thanks!:thumbsup2

Can I be added to the stateroom tour please? :thumbsup2

Edited: just noticed the front page, apologies!!

I joined the facebook group, and now this DIS thread!

Hi Everyone!

FYI - I am an Obsesive Planner, so it looks like I've joined the right group! And DH just goes along with what I've planned - guess that's why we are 30yrs married! His only stipulation to me booking the cruise was that he didn't want to hear about it everyday - so... that is where you all come in!! :-) thanks in advance for being there for me and helping with my obsession!!

~Sherri

Hi, Sherri! :wave2: You sound like us... my DH doesn't want to hear about the May 2013 EBTA (or now plus the 2014 WBTA) facebook and DISboard discussions-- just plan them and I'll go, says he. :worship: We've been married 42 yrs (I was 12 yrs old :rotfl: ) and I just realized he'll have a major birthday on the cruise.... I am on the Facebook pages and DISboard pages a zillion times a day for both EBTA and WTBA trying to figure what kind of trouble I can get into next..:littleangel:

NWmom said:
WHat does turn off the thread lights mean?

For the last wbta we were one of the last to leave as we flew to Barcelona on the day of the cruise, hence the term, turn off the thread lights!

Next year we will definitely leave the day before, that way we get to spread the excitement over two days, was way too much excitement for one day!!!,

For the last wbta we were one of the last to leave as we flew to Barcelona on the day of the cruise, hence the term, turn off the thread lights!

Next year we will definitely leave the day before, that way we get to spread the excitement over two days, was way too much excitement for one day!!!,

Plus you'll be able to come to the Hard Rock Cafe meet on the friday night. :)

When I looked at the list, I see some of people, that I had met them while cruising with Panama Canal... Oh looking forward to meet you...:thumbsup2

Me too and i hope I don't throw out tiara, I will have look at it as I had it for Panama Canal with Champagne Pink Ladies was fab. I try to find photo..

Hello Kathe

I look forward to meet you again :thumbsup2

Scottishwee35

Hi Deborah! So glad to see you and your family will be joining in on the fun :goodvibes One of my many favourite moments of my first cruise was parasailing at CC with Ian and Monica.

Remember last time we were chatting at home, while everyone else had left :rotfl2:

Exactly don't want to miss that this time :cool1:

Pinky166 said:

That is also something I was disappointed We missed last time.

Tod&Copper said:
Remember last time we were chatting at home, while everyone else had left :rotfl2:

Exactly don't want to miss that this time :cool1:

It Did really feel like everyone had gone on holiday without us on that last night. I didn't sleep a wink, it was too worried we'd overseer and miss the plane. :/

Originally Posted by yogitxtx
We will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary, a few months early!!

Wow that is fantastic.. Congratulations. :worship:

We will be celebrating onboard .. Our 27th wedding anniversary on the 19th - we just make it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter