• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DH asked if the rum tasting involves tasting straight rum or if there is something to mix with it. He loves his rum & Coke, but is not sure about straight rum.

Thanks!
Gail

If it was like the mojito tasting, there were different types of mojitos. So I'm assuming there will be different types of drinks with rum in them. :goodvibes

Hi, I am traveling solo. Would I be able to join anyone at the second seating?

Thank you:)

Please be gentle with me :)
Fist time cruise but a Disney nut, travelled to Orlando 7 times and wanted to experience something new,
Kay, DH Keith & DD14 Phoebe #6145 is our room :love:

:dance3::dance3:So glad you could join our happy little cruise! Welcome!:dance3::dance3:

Welcome!

There will absolutely be many of us sitting together for dinner. Just let Susan (Geffric) know you are interested and that you have 2nd seating, and she'll make sure you're included in the group dining!

So I'm trying to convince my sister to come on this cruise.

She would be a single, in one cabin, so the cost is a pain for her. But she's always been interested in our TA's and DCL, so hopefully she will go for it - I know she'll LOVE it once she tries it.

I love vacationing with her & she could really use the relaxation of a longer voyage.

She's sleeping on it tonight...Cross your fingers for me that she goes!

Great to see you guys are onboard. :goodvibes

I'll add you to the roll call. :thumbsup2

Thanks Claire! You are such a sweetheart. Its nice to know I'll see your smiling face again on this cruise. :flower3:

Yay ... hi Liz and Joe :thumbsup2

Hey! Its amazing what Facebook can do - I feel like I've kept up with you since the TA just through your posts. How are you recovering?

Yep, right here and listening! :yay:
Looking forward to meeting you on the WPBC this year! And on the WBTA next year! By the way, what have you got planned for 2015? :rotfl:

LOL. For 2015 China may be in the works, so maybe you guys should plan on doing that too. :laughing:

I'm sure after the tour we will become friends - or we might totally hate each other & dread seeing one another again :crazy2:....but I'm optimistic! ;)

I haven't caught up on the pages that happened while I ran to the store :rotfl2: but this was probably already shared. I did a quick look back for AuntLynne's weekly recaps. Found this: http://www.www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2686641

Might help be a visual

Yes weekly updates would be so nice! We are a chatty group.

81 weeks until we cruise on the Disney Magic !!!

Never too early for a countdown :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

( thanks Annmarie for doing the legwork )

Love this!

It will be nice to cruise with you two again.

Woody

You too!! :goodvibes

I have no clue what you could be referring to. :)

Hi Chris! I remember you from the other TA.

If we do things the way they've been done before, everyone who wants to share a table will give their names and ressie info to our "dining coordinator" (Susan, aka Geffric) who will contact DCL so people who want to sit together will be able to.

There are a lot of people who have shared before and will want to sit together again, but there is also likely to be some rearranging, since some of our former tablemates will not be on the cruise.

Families with kids usually end up together, likewise couples, and those with similar interests. Some people don't drink and prefer to sit with other non-drinkers, while others of us enjoy an adult beverage (or four) with dinner, and then there are tables (like ours was in 2011) with a combination. We had some solo people on our cruise who fit right in and had a blast.

If you hang out here for a while, you'll get a sense of who you might like to sit with. We're a pretty friendly lot, so you'll find a group you like. :)

Hi Kathe!!! It's been a while so good to see your name on the list... Now... Any other Thieves we can entice onboard..?! :goodvibes
Kaz x

Hi Kaz :goodvibes Yay, glad we will have a chance to meet up again! Would love to see some other Thieves onboard ;)

I just came across your post...wow...can't believe how many pages this thread has already! This is going to be a great cruise!

So I'm trying to convince my sister to come on this cruise.

She would be a single, in one cabin, so the cost is a pain for her. But she's always been interested in our TA's and DCL, so hopefully she will go for it - I know she'll LOVE it once she tries it.

I love vacationing with her & she could really use the relaxation of a longer voyage.

She's sleeping on it tonight...Cross your fingers for me that she goes!

Hi Liz :wave2: Nice to see we'll be cruising another TA together! Keeping my fingers crossed for you that your sister will decide to join in on the fun pixiedust:

Kathe

And speaking of adult beverages, let's have a review of terms:

[size=+1]RAB = refreshing adult beverage
FAB = frozen adult beverage[/size]

Examples of usage:

[size=+1]"It sure is hot, I think I'll have a FAB."
"What a day! I really need a RAB."[/size]

Now, everyone practice!

Updated:

PALO GROUP BRUNCH PMs RECEIVED:

June 7 Palo Group Brunch #1 - closed at 14
(2) babydiver (Sue and Richard)
(2) PFlamingo (Pat and Dennis)
(4) binkytell (Sarah, Brian, two adult children)
(2) MandyGirl (Mandy, Curt)
(2) Chris&Jeremy (Chris and Jeremy)
(2) JustAnnieNotHazel (Annemarie and Hazel)

June 9 Palo Group Brunch #2
(2) bound2travel (Kristie and Jolie)
(3) caroleRWO (Carole, Mike, Jenny)
(1) ThePhantomsGirl (Holly)
(2) Grandma x3 (Chris & Paul)
(2) Dgentrysim (Debra and Ric)
(1) katypop (Kathe)
(1) Buckeye Gal (Kimberly)

June 10 Palo Group Brunch #3
June 12 Palo Group Brunch #4
June 13 Palo Group Brunch #5
June 14 Palo Group Brunch #6
June 15 Palo Group Brunch #7

Examples of usage:

Now, everyone practice!

I always think of you coining these terms when I need a FAB!! :thumbsup2

So are most people doing second seating? We did first seating last time and we want to hang out with everyone so we are doing 2nd this time maybe we can have cocktails with everyone

HI Kathe........Glad to see you on this cruise :yay:

Hi Sandy :goodvibes So nice to see you'll be on this cruise too :cool1: I already can't keep up with this thread though LOL. Hi Noel, Woody and Krisann :wave2: Hope I haven't missed anyone! I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone again and making lots of new disfriends :goodvibes

Last update for the night possibly :flower1:

PALO GROUP BRUNCH PMs RECEIVED:

June 7 Palo Group Brunch #1 - closed at 14
(2) babydiver (Sue and Richard)
(2) PFlamingo (Pat and Dennis)
(4) binkytell (Sarah, Brian, two adult children)
(2) MandyGirl (Mandy, Curt)
(2) Chris&Jeremy (Chris and Jeremy)
(2) JustAnnieNotHazel (Annemarie and Hazel)

June 9 Palo Group Brunch #2 - closed at 14
(2) bound2travel (Kristie and Jolie)
(3) caroleRWO (Carole, Mike, Jenny)
(1) ThePhantomsGirl (Holly)
(2) Grandma x3 (Chris & Paul)
(2) Dgentrysim (Debra and Ric)
(1) katypop (Kathe)
(1) Buckeye Gal (Kimberly)
(2) acourtwdw (Amanda and Annette)

June 10 Palo Group Brunch #3
(2) yukongirl123 (Trevor and Janice)

June 12 Palo Group Brunch #4
June 13 Palo Group Brunch #5
June 14 Palo Group Brunch #6
June 15 Palo Group Brunch #7

Wow - between FB & Dis - we might need to coin a new word - I don't think "Chatty" begins to cover it. This reminds me of our 2008 EBPC - our thread was renewed 15 times before we sailed.
It's is going to be some kinda wonderful adventure - :cheer2::cheer2:

Please be gentle with me :)
Fist time cruise but a Disney nut, travelled to Orlando 7 times and wanted to experience something new,
Kay, DH Keith & DD14 Phoebe #6145 is our room :love:

Welcome aboard ...you are going to love it ....the WBTA is amazing and this will be our 3rd time doing it because it is so wonderful and relaxing and a vacation like no other.

Hey! Its amazing what Facebook can do - I feel like I've kept up with you since the TA just through your posts. How are you recovering?

Bit better now thanks .... you must know my life story by now .... way too much time spent on FB :rotfl2:

Examples of usage:

Now, everyone practice!

Love this :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter