The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for offering to help.

We have yet to find a volunteer for the dining arrangements so if you want to do that, it would be great. :) Plenty of other things are available too so don't feel like you have to do the dining if you'd prefer something else. Just let me know. :thumbsup2

I have never done dining but I can do it with help/guidance from a pro..:thumbsup2

Claire.......after some consideration.....I'm going out a limb and saying I'll head up a private rum tasting if it's not already taken. :stir: Don't know anything about how to do it, but I could get with Michelle since she did the mojito tasting last WBTA. She can give me some pointers (hint, hint Michelle! ;))

Debra please add us to your rum tasting Sue and Richard # 6011

Thanks

We are official .... Tony and Sarah ..... stateroom 5501 ( for now ) :cool1:

Claire ... you may add us officially to the official roll call :goodvibes:goodvibes

:dance3: Done!!!!!

You know us too well Claire :rotfl2: count us in too Deb #6511

As my DIS fairy tag says...."They don't call me clever Claire for nothing!" :lmao: :lmao:

I have never done dining but I can do it with help/guidance from a pro..:thumbsup2

I can't remember who did it last time...Chris/Jeremy maybe?? I am sure someone can give you the low down.

I think you just need to gather all the DISers who want to be seated in the same area and list the leading booking name and booking reservation number, but also a list of those that who want specific table mates but still in the DIS area.

Those that want specific table mates have to link their cruise reservations through DCL/TA themselves (you can't do that bit for them) but we can still request to be in the same area.

Does that make any sense I am really tired! :rotfl:

Sarah, I haven't started on my scrapbook either, but don't let that deter you from collecting stuff .... any scrapbooker will tell you that's the fun part :lmao:

I have a whole craft room full of the damn stuff and no time to do any scrapbooking! But it's pretty so i cant get rid of it or stop collecting more!!! :rotfl2:

TotallyAngelic said:
We are official .... Tony and Sarah ..... stateroom 5501 ( for now ) :cool1:

Claire ... you may add us officially to the official roll call :goodvibes:goodvibes

Wooohooooo!! :)

Just thought of something else that can be organised....

The Pre Cruise drinks/dinner Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona! It's a tradition!!! :goodvibes

I can't remember who did it last time...Chris/Jeremy maybe?? I am sure someone can give you the low down.

I think you just need to gather all the DISers who want to be seated in the same area and list the leading booking name and booking reservation number, but also a list of those that who want specific table mates but still in the DIS area.

Those that want specific table mates have to link their cruise reservations through DCL/TA themselves (you can't do that bit for them) but we can still request to be in the same area.

Does that make any sense I am really tired! :rotfl:

::yes::::yes::::yes::

Well I booked this cruise today! I hope all stars align and we end up joining you! Phil and Sherri 2 Adults cabin 7632 (6A) :-) Looking forward to joining a few fellow cruisers who we sailed with to Hawaii and back on the Wonder in OCT. :-)

Pinky166 said:
Just thought of something else that can be organised....

The Pre Cruise drinks/dinner Hard Rock Cafe in Barcelona! It's a tradition!!! :goodvibes

Please not with any rain! Remembering the torrential downpour outside the Hard Rock 2010!

Sarah, I haven't started on my scrapbook either, but don't let that deter you from collecting stuff .... any scrapbooker will tell you that's the fun part :lmao:

Karen.....I'm with you.....I am so far behind in my scrapbooking (i.e. as far back as 2010 Med. cruise!)....but I still pick up things that I feel I'll use in my scrapbooking! :confused3 Looking forward to scrapbook exchange on the cruise. In a few minutes, I'm going to post some pics on the FB site of how messy my scrapbook room is with all my undone projects! UGH! :blush:
Still have those "beachy" borders that you had gotten for me!

Look forward to seeing you on the cruise again!

I have a whole craft room full of the damn stuff and no time to do any scrapbooking! But it's pretty so i cant get rid of it or stop collecting more!!! :rotfl2:

Claire.....amazing all the scrapbook stuff I find I HAVE to have even though I'm over 3 years behind in scrapbooking! It's an addiction! I hear there is a 12-step program for this kind of thing! ;)

I'm so looking forward to this cruise, after the brilliant WBTA of 2010 and 2011.

Could you add me please Claire - Julie travelling solo. :)

Claire.....amazing all the scrapbook stuff I find I HAVE to have even though I'm over 3 years behind in scrapbooking! It's an addiction! I hear there is a 12-step program for this kind of thing! ;)

Count me in on that one too.I have a whole clost of unfinished scrapbook stuff..:eek:

Hey Everyone!!! :wave2:

How exciting to see everyone already booked to do this wonderful WBTA again. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Add us to the list - we will make an OBB for this cruise when we sail on the Med cruise this July.

So good to see everyone - can't wait to sip champagne, margaritas, BBCs, etc. with you. LOL! :rotfl:
:wave2:Hi, it's good to see you . Here we go again, can't wait. :dance3:

Karen.....I'm with you.....I am so far behind in my scrapbooking (i.e. as far back as 2010 Med. cruise!)....but I still pick up things that I feel I'll use in my scrapbooking! :confused3 Looking forward to scrapbook exchange on the cruise. In a few minutes, I'm going to post some pics on the FB site of how messy my scrapbook room is with all my undone projects! UGH! :blush:
Still have those "beachy" borders that you had gotten for me!

Look forward to seeing you on the cruise again!

Count me in on that one too.I have a whole clost of unfinished scrapbook stuff..:eek:

I did finish my 2010 WBTA scrapbook!! It had to be split into two books it was so thick!!! I had so much fun with it and even managed to include my postcards (from our postcard exchange) showing both sides!!! Used some great stuff from our exchange! Now I just have to finish my Alaskan cruise, my WDW/Dream cruise and my Fantasy eastern Caribbean!!! So as you can see, I can always use more stuff! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter