• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claire we have changed our cabin now in 6007, can you amend your list already !!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I would say "sassy" is the closest ;)

lol Karen I can think of many different words for him:cool1:

And Pat I'd forgotten all about that man :rotfl2::rotfl2:

:cheer2::cheer2:Welcome to all those that have joined new and old. Lots from the 2010 WBTA I've yet to meet, just goes to show what a good time you all had.

Just can't believe 3 pages since i looked this afternoon at this rate I'll have to give up normal life now :rotfl2:

margaret

Claire we have changed our cabin now in 6007, can you amend your list already !!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

margaret

Hello Margaret..

Just checking things before going to bed and this afternoon we had Liesbeth for a neighbour (we are next door in 6011) and now we see she has changed her booking to a veranda cabin and you have picked up her cabin....

So welcome neighbour. Look forward to seeing you.

Sue and Richard

Welcome to all our new members and all our new "old" members! (well maybe not old as in old...how about as seasoned WBTA'ers?) :rotfl:

After a slight scare this morning (prices were much higher than anticpated for 5 in a room:crazy2:), we convinced my MIL to join us so....count us in!!!!!!

Traveling with us (in a 5A and 11B)
Me-Kim
DH-DJ
MIL-Jil
DS-Casen:will be 4 on the cruise
DD-Elliot: will be 2 (almost 3) on the cruise
and god willingly a TBD baby

Our group will be:

Fly4Free2-Evelyn and MomE-Eilean
Me and DH - Roy

Hi everyone :wave2: Please count me in too :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I've sailed the EBTA so of course needed to add the WBTA ;)

Hoping that I can make it work and sail with all of you! I booked yesterday, cat11 and am sailing solo, unless my DD is able to join me. This will be my 11th cruise with DCL :)

Kathe

Please add us to the roll call!

KrisannB - Krisann, DH - Ashley and DS Aaron (17ATS)

This will be our 13th cruise (#12 will be the EBTA in 2014)

Yesterday, within hours of disembarking a cruise ship (14-nt Hawaii), we booked this cruise.

I've read through this cruise thread and recognize many fellow cruisers, particularly from the 2010 WBTA.

Please add us to the roll call: Woody & Anne from Los Angeles.

Woody

Hey Woody! Glad to see you and your wife on the list too!

Krisann

KrisannB said:
Please add us to the roll call!

KrisannB - Krisann, DH - Ashley and DS Aaron (17ATS)

This will be our 13th cruise (#12 will be the EBTA in 2014)

Glad to see you Kris!

Woooo hooooo we have booked too! And also still have Boa and Tiara from 2010! Always knew it would be used again one day!

Not been on Dis boards for ages. Time to get following again and see what I been missing. Must update age and photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter