The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone started on a theme/logo for this cruise? Can't wait to add my sig line.

Amanda and I are are booked! It is great to see some familar names/faces from the WBTA 2010.

Look forward to seeing everyone :)

Hmmm.....I can see that we men are out numbered. Looks like we might need to start up a World Wide MAN club on this cruise. Had one on the Dec 15th Eastern End of the World or Not cruise.

Kevin

Super excited to book this cruise. Looking forward to joining in on the fun especially with all those sea days.

Please add me to the roll call.

debs96 - Debbie and maybe a friend

Well folks, should have asked yesterday to please be added to the roll call....coz we are booked! the Champagne Girls are back in action! :) :)

So, that's me, Mandy and DH Mark (Chunkster20uk) in inside cabin on deck 6 I believe.... And our beloved Karen, aka CustardTart opposite us....

So good to recognise so many names from the WBTA 2010 and look forward to extending the circle even further.........bring on the bubbly! :) :)

Hi folks!! We booked first thing yesterday morning. This is our first TA and we are VERY excited. We booked a 5C love it there. See you all on Facebook too :cool1:

Renea and Jim

Well folks, should have asked yesterday to please be added to the roll call....coz we are booked! the Champagne Girls are back in action! :) :)

So, that's me, Mandy and DH Mark (Chunkster20uk) in inside cabin on deck 6 I believe.... And our beloved Karen, aka CustardTart opposite us....

So good to recognise so many names from the WBTA 2010 and look forward to extending the circle even further.........bring on the bubbly! :) :)

Can't wait to be dining mates with you guys again! Be sure to tell your TA to get us at your table! Are you using Monica?

Tim and Kerrie won't be joining us as Kerrie's brother is getting married. What is he thinking getting married during a WBTA? ROFLMAO!!

birkner said:
Can't wait to be dining mates with you guys again! Be sure to tell your TA to get us at your table! Are you using Monica?

Tim and Kerrie won't be joining us as Kerrie's brother is getting married. What is he thinking getting married during a WBTA? ROFLMAO!!

Definitely will ask Mon to get us linked Noel. Loved sharing with you guys last time. Shame about Tim and Kerrie though, how inconsiderate of her brother! ;)

The excitement is building already!

Still have my boa and tiara from 2010!!

Do we need to bring a lifetime supply of Maltesers for Dennis? Will that work?

Ed was the one with the Malteasers obsession. Well, him and the ape in the gift shop. :rotfl2:

Dennis is all for going, he just doesn't want to book yet as the 20% deposit on a Cat 5 is a bit steep. :(

That's why I put it on a 3-day hold this morning. :rolleyes1

Amanda and I are are booked! It is great to see some familar names/faces from the WBTA 2010.

Look forward to seeing everyone :)

Welcome aboard!

I have Amanda's name, what is yours for the roll call please. :)

Ed was the one with the Malteasers obsession. Well, him and the ape in the gift shop. :rotfl2:

Dennis is all for going, he just doesn't want to book yet as the 20% deposit on a Cat 5 is a bit steep. :(

I know Ed & Karen are, i bought them a few packets with me. :) I thought from your comment that Dennis was addicted too.

Fingers crossed you can convince him by Saturday evening. :wizard:

I will borrow a friends phrase 'It's on like Donkey Kong!' (Don't ask what it means, I have no idea).

Can't wait to meet up with the old 2010 crowd we cruised with, the 2011 crowd we didn't but met in London and all our new 2014 friends! Cheers Everyone!!!

:cool1::cool1:

You're so posh in a cat 5 :rotfl2: slumming it with us in cat 11s :rotfl:

Oke.
We are booked too. First a 11b sideway, but when DS Paul (Paul312) came home we changed an OBB to this one and now we have a verrandah.
6642 a 7a porthole verrandah.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Claire can you add us to the roll call.

Now have to cancel our sideway 6007. I had it on hold. Must pay the deposit before feb 17. If I don't do that is it then automaticly canceled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter