The MAGIC is Back!!! - 6th Sept 2014 WBTA - Come & join the fun! - PART 2

I want to thank everybody for paying the Pins and Lanyards on time. So that we can order everything on time.

Thanks all,
Noel and Connie

Just realized we leave in 30 days yay! Cruise docs have arrived for some reason we got two booklets. Packing list is being worked on and travel supplies are piling up around the house. Can't believe this trip is so close!
Melissa

Hi Candy Swappers One room change for us - Dena and Ashley are now in Rm 2104 - so, make a note of the change please!
Also Val and Bob, they are located in Rm 7594 . Thanks. Caroline :cool1:

FirsttimecruiseDIS - this is not the Fantasy cruise - this is the westbound Transatlantic cruise in September.

Thanks everyone for the updates/confirmations to the Roll Call for the group Navigator -- I have done all those I have got so far. I will upload a revised version of the list in a couple of days.

:cool1: Now the cruise documents are here -- things are very, very real and close -- Magic here we come! :cool1:

Hi there! I need some help (again!) with the tours in Tenriff.
I wanted to do the Mount Teide and garden of the valley tour, but my fiance will go to Siam Park and I'm torn between going with him or following my Aunt to the Mount Teide...
What will you do in Teneriff? Any advices?

Hi there! I need some help (again!) with the tours in Tenriff. I wanted to do the Mount Teide and garden of the valley tour, but my fiance will go to Siam Park and I'm torn between going with him or following my Aunt to the Mount Teide... What will you do in Teneriff? Any advices?

Our family is renting a car and heading first thing to Mounte Teide. I have pre-purchased my lift tickets. We are hoping to get there before tour busses so can head back down taking outer time and stopping if we see something interesting. We also have garden of the valley on our list to do that day.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi,
I have just been looking at the JetBlue website for info on their luggage allowance and size. They say
All checked bags must not exceed 62" (157.48 cm) in overall dimensions (length + width + height) and cannot exceed 50 pounds (22.73 kg).
My case is 2.5cm bigger than they allow in overall size. Can you see this being a problem i.e. do they get their tape measures out :)

Hi,
I have just been looking at the JetBlue website for info on their luggage allowance and size. They say
All checked bags must not exceed 62" (157.48 cm) in overall dimensions (length + width + height) and cannot exceed 50 pounds (22.73 kg).
My case is 2.5cm bigger than they allow in overall size. Can you see this being a problem i.e. do they get their tape measures out :)

Unfortunately I think it would just depend on who checks you in. Usually they only question if they think it looks close to the size limit. I haven't actually checked any of mine which I really should! I haven't flown Jet Blue so not sure how strict they are on these things. Usually if you aren't close on the weight they wont mind so much on the size but it just depends. In reality they can refuse which is the problem. Its whether you want to take a gamble or not on these things

Hi,

Few with Jet Blue 3 times last year, all they cared about was the weight but as said it depends who checks you in. We few with Thomas Cook a couple of week back from MCO to Manchester, couple next to us went thru without weighing hand luggage, ours was as strict as they come. I had to take netbook from 1 bag to another to get under 6kg. Crazy thing is as soon as I got around they corner I took it back from DW and back into mine.

Personally I wouldn't worry about 2.5cm over 158, its a tiny amount but it depends if you get a jobsworth.

Unless there are any more changes which I have not been told about, that list should be correct!!! :cool1::cheer2: My candy will be ready at the end of the week - can't wait to meet you all!!!

I've flown JetBlue many times and I've never seen them measure a bag. They definitely will make you pay if it is over 50lbs. But as others mentioned it is definitely who checks you in :( good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter