The MAGIC is Back!!! - 6th Sept 2014 WBTA - Come & join the fun! - PART 2

Anyone have a travel agent that does Princess? We have been using DU, and our agent says she does not. I can probably just use cruise compete to find one, but thought I would ask for a rec first?

Just sent you a PM as I am a travel agent and would love to assit if I can. We are 100% FREE to our clients and we rarely are ever beat on price or service. Would love to earn your business.

My best,
TC

The mind certainly can play tricks on you with this excursion. I cannot deny that as I was descending down the ladder on the back of the boat that I was having second thoughts, but knowing I had control to walk back up the steps and people were there to help me brought some comfort. Once I knew I was 100% under the surface, noticed that I breathed, and saw no water filling my helmet, I was hooked! I cannot wait to do it again someday!

This looks really cool - but only for 8 and up so we can't do it :sad:

Okay - thanks to all of you who got back to me. An amazing number of you were on DCL cruises and that is why you didn't respond at first. :goodvibes

Here is who I have not heard back from yet to confirm the chocolate tasting:

(1) Arlenesp ()
(2) (TeamH5),
(2) (mug318ca) ,

(2) (JimmyL47),
(1) (gesamom)

DCL is going to split us into 2 groups because the chocolate tasting is so labor intensive for the CMs, apparently. As previously stated, the date will be September 9 at 2pm or4pm and your account will be charged $30 per person about 2 weeks before sailing whether you attend or not. I have the following 38 people confirmed:

(1) (DGentrySim) confirmed
(1) (Ga-yaya) confirmed
(1) (liesbeth1212) confirmed
(1) (wedgeh) confirmed
(2) (weddeh) confirmed
(2) (Sezmo) confirmed
(1) (paul312) confirmed
(2) (birkner) confirmed
(2) (Vakamalua) confirmed
(2) (pharmjenn) confirmed
(1) (pharmjenn) confirmed
(1) (JessicasDad) confirmed
(2) (Diznefamily) confirmed
(2) (nannylori), Confirmed
(2) (karrit2000), Confirmed
(1) (disney_leonard), confirmed
(1) (goofy adpi), confirmed
(2) GatorMomInNC -confirmed
(1) scottishwee, confirmed
(2) luvdamouse91, confirmed
(2) (SucaIT) confirmed
(2) (mdvasquez) confirmed
(1) gismo1554 confirmed
(2) Claire4dpins confirmed
(1) namsupak

Running total of confirmed: 38

We will probably break into a group of 20 and 18, and that will leave us room to add 2 more in the 2nd group. I actually think that we can have up to 25, so we may be able to add more if someone joins the cruise late and lets me know within the next few weeks.

By the way, here is a link to a review of the tasting. Includes some great pictures:

http://www.wineclubreviewsandrating...ocolate-and-wine-tasting-on-the-disney-cruise

Okay - thanks to all of you who got back to me.

We will probably break into a group of 20 and 18, and that will leave us room to add 2 more in the 2nd group. I actually think that we can have up to 25, so we may be able to add more if someone joins the cruise late and lets me know within the next few weeks.

By the way, here is a link to a review of the tasting. Includes some great pictures:

http://www.wineclubreviewsandrating...ocolate-and-wine-tasting-on-the-disney-cruise

Thanks very much for your work on this Danae -- glad to see we have made the cut -- I am really looking forward to this tasting! Thanks for the link to the review as well -- very interesting. :)

I'm sorry that I'm not going to help you feel better because I can tell you SeaTrek is AMAZING! We did it in Grand Cayman. Even my 78 year old (at the time) grandmother went. It was the most amazing experience I've ever had under/on top of the ocean. We were also fortunate to have other DISers with us, so before we headed down, we agreed to take photos of one another and exchange them when we got back home. It was simply an unbelievable experience! Keep working on your group to see if they might change their minds!!
It seems so incredible... You make me feel like I should go on my own! What a shame is it that we're not able to do both tours! Thank you so much for your advise, I'll think about it

Have a nice day!

DCL is going to split us into 2 groups because the chocolate tasting is so labor intensive for the CMs, apparently. As previously stated, the date will be September 9 at 2pm or4pm and your account will be charged $30 per person about 2 weeks before sailing whether you attend or not.

Thanks so much! Very excited!

This looks really cool - but only for 8 and up so we can't do it :sad:

Put it on your bucket list then! It can happen later!

It seems so incredible... You make me feel like I should go on my own! What a shame is it that we're not able to do both tours! Thank you so much for your advise, I'll think about it

Have a nice day!

It is too bad there's not enough time to do both! If you would like me to post some photos to help you persuade others, I would be happy to do so!

Probably been asked a few times, but i seem to have missed it, so.....are there wireless capabilities in the staterooms? I should specify, not for phone calls, for texting.

ATTENTION FISH EXTENDER GROUP C:

I may have missed a notification about a change, but from my perspective, our list has added 3 cabins and 7 people since the original posting (now a total of 26 cabins and 58 people). I had copied the original list to sort and color code to my needs as well as to add a new column to be clear as to how many households are represented in a stateroom. Now maybe I originally missed copying the last three lines in the Google Docs file, but when I went there tonight to check the list one more time, I noticed the additions for "Jsails" from my original list.

If in fact these cabins are new adds since the original notice went out, I would hate for them to be left out!! With that said, I would suggest you check the list again just to make sure you are also accounting for everyone in your planning! :)

If I'm the one who messed up in the first place when I blocked/copy/pasted into my own file, my apologies for potentially adding confusion or anxiety with this post! I figured it was just better to be safe than sorry!

Probably been asked a few times, but i seem to have missed it, so.....are there wireless capabilities in the staterooms? I should specify, not for phone calls, for texting.

Not 100% sure if you were looking for wi-fi or for mobile connection but there is both. The wi-fi you pay for. The mobile connection it would depend on your mobile company how much texts would cost. If I remember right we had fairly good reception right the way across the sea.

thanks for the replies about finding a travel agent. I will try to contact you all in the coming week.
I am working tonight, and when I get home in the morning we are driving down to DisneyLand!!!
DS6 is very excited. My mom will be coming with us as well. She has been to Disney (growing up we did WDW many times, and she went to DL with my sister and family) but this is her first visit with us. She told me she wanted to experience DL with our DS. I hope we don't tire her out too much.
When she came over to spend the night, she told me she knew I had the entire trip planned out. I realized I didn't! I better figure out what our plan is for Thursday, atleast. I know early entry (7am), Jedi training attempt at 10:30, 11:30 Blue Bayou. That is it so far. I am such a planner, but the cruise and work got in the way of this trip. I know DL is so much easier to "go with the flow" but we haven't been to Radiator Springs, so that is a little stressful to figure out the order of fastpasses over there now that it is linked.
Okay, enough typing. Back to get work done so I can do some planning.

Put it on your bucket list then! It can happen later!

It is too bad there's not enough time to do both! If you would like me to post some photos to help you persuade others, I would be happy to do so!

Oh yes, thank you so much, we would be so glad to see your pictures!

Okay - thanks to all of you who got back to me. An amazing number of you were on DCL cruises and that is why you didn't respond at first. :goodvibes

Here is who I have not heard back from yet to confirm the chocolate tasting:

(1) Arlenesp ()
(2) (TeamH5),
(2) (mug318ca) ,

(2) (JimmyL47),
(1) (gesamom)

DCL is going to split us into 2 groups because the chocolate tasting is so labor intensive for the CMs, apparently. As previously stated, the date will be September 9 at 2pm or4pm and your account will be charged $30 per person about 2 weeks before sailing whether you attend or not. I have the following 38 people confirmed:

(1) (DGentrySim) confirmed
(1) (Ga-yaya) confirmed
(1) (liesbeth1212) confirmed
(1) (wedgeh) confirmed
(2) (weddeh) confirmed
(2) (Sezmo) confirmed
(1) (paul312) confirmed
(2) (birkner) confirmed
(2) (Vakamalua) confirmed
(2) (pharmjenn) confirmed
(1) (pharmjenn) confirmed
(1) (JessicasDad) confirmed
(2) (Diznefamily) confirmed
(2) (nannylori), Confirmed
(2) (karrit2000), Confirmed
(1) (disney_leonard), confirmed
(1) (goofy adpi), confirmed
(2) GatorMomInNC -confirmed
(1) scottishwee, confirmed
(2) luvdamouse91, confirmed
(2) (SucaIT) confirmed
(2) (mdvasquez) confirmed
(1) gismo1554 confirmed
(1) namsupak

Running total of confirmed: 38

Hi,

Arlenesp has paid pin and lanyard so i think she will be still on the cruise. Maybe you can ask tru fb?

Connie

.....I am working tonight, and when I get home in the morning we are driving down to DisneyLand!!!
DS6 is very excited. My mom will be coming with us as well. She has been to Disney (growing up we did WDW many times, and she went to DL with my sister and family) but this is her first visit with us. She told me she wanted to experience DL with our DS......

Oh that's so exciting for all of you to go together! Have a great time!!

Oh yes, thank you so much, we would be so glad to see your pictures!

I'll do my best to post them this evening after work. Otherwise I should be able to get to it Thursday for certain.

Thank you so much Buckeye Gal! I'm so lost with all the choices! In fact, I think I wanted to do everything! All seems so great!
On Malaga day, I'll be doing the Alhambra tour.
On Teneriff day, I'm going on the volcano, but my fiance is going to the water park with my best friend and her husband.
On St John, we agreed on the lobster cruise.
On St Marteen, they all want to do the rhino rider, but I'm affraid I'll regret the Sea Trek and on St Kitts, I signed for the Rainforest walk, my Aunt for the Zipline safari, my fiance for the 4X4 and my best friend and her husband for the train tour.

What did you choose?
Are going to tour the place with Disney or by yourself?

When she came over to spend the night, she told me she knew I had the entire trip planned out. I realized I didn't! I better figure out what our plan is for Thursday, atleast. I know early entry (7am), Jedi training attempt at 10:30, 11:30 Blue Bayou. That is it so far. I am such a planner, but the cruise and work got in the way of this trip. I know DL is so much easier to "go with the flow" but we haven't been to Radiator Springs, so that is a little stressful to figure out the order of fastpasses over there now that it is linked.
Okay, enough typing. Back to get work done so I can do some planning.

ROTFL well you definitely have some planning to do!

I'm starting to reconsider all my tours bar St Maarten as currently have one booked in Malaga (Easy Malaga) and one in Tenerife but debating cancelling both and just doing a hop on hop off bus

ROTFL well you definitely have some planning to do!

I'm starting to reconsider all my tours bar St Maarten as currently have one booked in Malaga (Easy Malaga) and one in Tenerife but debating cancelling both and just doing a hop on hop off bus

Sarah
we are planing to do the same, i have doubts with excursions , since we heve 3 kids, tours sometimes are boring and spain is nice and easy to do it with Hop on and hop off bus.
i have the same doubt!
I already bought the bus for barcelona and the entrance to the sagrada familia, because the ques are looong!

still thinking on the tours!:good vibes

Some people missed the original post so I will let everyone know again. The groups that everyone received on the 1st day were to give you a better idea of how many would be in your group but I did say that some changes may happen in the following days as some people may cancel, I may have missed people and some people that signed up with the original organizers and received confirmations that they were on the list never made it on. Please check the lists again if you printed it out one the 1st day and haven't looked at it since. The only changes that will happen on the groups now will be room number updates.
everyone that wanted to sign up after the closing date are on a completely different FE list which closes on Saturday July 5. If you want to sign up to participate in the FE please do so before Saturday. Thank you

ATTENTION FISH EXTENDER GROUP C:

I may have missed a notification about a change, but from my perspective, our list has added 3 cabins and 7 people since the original posting (now a total of 26 cabins and 58 people). I had copied the original list to sort and color code to my needs as well as to add a new column to be clear as to how many households are represented in a stateroom. Now maybe I originally missed copying the last three lines in the Google Docs file, but when I went there tonight to check the list one more time, I noticed the additions for "Jsails" from my original list.

If in fact these cabins are new adds since the original notice went out, I would hate for them to be left out!! With that said, I would suggest you check the list again just to make sure you are also accounting for everyone in your planning! :)

If I'm the one who messed up in the first place when I blocked/copy/pasted into my own file, my apologies for potentially adding confusion or anxiety with this post! I figured it was just better to be safe than sorry!

I am in Group F and "Jsails" is also represented in our group with 3 staterooms and a total of 7 adults :confused:
Not sure, if their travelparty is 6 staterooms in total or if they mistakenly appear twice.

Oh...hold on...they maybe participating in more than just one group? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter