The MAGIC is Back!!! - 6th Sept 2014 WBTA - Come & join the fun! - PART 2

Hi

I am here, I have noticed that about our rooms 1048 and 1049, please change it to GTY. We have moved up to Deck 5 or 6.

Scottishwee35

I would like to be added on the roll call. It will be Pat, Anna and Timothy. #?

You can update me on the roll call - squirrel GTY Virginia and my mom Kathy, we are on the cruise for sure now so you can remove the ?.

Please ad me to the roll call Carol Sherman gty room

Also still looking to get on the mojito tasting list if possible have not heard back yet :)

Thanks for all the work sorting this Pinky166; just read the Palo Brunch thread, you're so organised :goodvibes I'd have been in a right mess by now:rotfl2:

Wow! Just spent the last 45 minutes playing catch up! Dreaming of the cruise more than ever now - so tired of the white stuff!! And I don't mean beach sand!

Thanks for all the hard work!:thumbsup2

We are getting ready to party now..:dance3:

Checking in. Thanks for getting us up and running :thumbsup2

DanieD0909- We're in Morgantown… home of the Mountaineers! So we're closer to the Northern panhandle than the eastern.

Thank you all for setting up this new thread! :goodvibes

I will update all the roll call changes/additions from this thread at the weekend. :thumbsup2

I will update all the roll call changes/additions from this thread at the weekend. :thumbsup2

I don't think I'm on the roll call.

cabin 6016
me (Gilland18) Kim
DH Dave
DD Melody

We're travelling with DM and DF in cabin 6018 and DB and DSil in 6024. They aren't on the DIS. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter