• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Magic cruises to Copenhagen, EB T/A, 5/15/15

Add us to the people on the cruise. Two adults, possibly three. Booked the first day. Seems like ages ago. We are currently scheduled to stay on board for the third week but are not sure yet. That's a long time to be gone!

Add us to the people on the cruise. Two adults, possibly three. Booked the first day. Seems like ages ago. We are currently scheduled to stay on board for the third week but are not sure yet. That's a long time to be gone!

:welcome:

We are planning to spend nearly a week in Paris after the cruise.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Since the original thread is not here any more, I wonder how the interest in the Candy Exchange has fared. Here's the list:

CE for EBTA 2015
sweetlovin’
bobbiwoz
TinkTatoo
Va-Nana Tink
padalyn
merifan
Bellecruiser
E-P-C-O-T
kathyro1
Holula
Sur
DisneyHeather

Sign up if you are interested! We will have about 8-12 in each group, depending on how many sign up, and we give candy of local or regional interest to the group.

Bumping up to see about interest in the Candy Exchange. If you know your cabin you can PM me with your cabin number, how many in your cabin, and if there are any allergies. I will keep sign ups open until the beginning of April.

Please put EBTA CE in the title of PM, since I am organizing a CE on my other cruises as well!

For post cruise, taking my two boys and wife to Barcelona for 7 day west Med cruise aboard Allure of the Seas. The 7 days in. Paris. Then home to work rest of my days paying for the trip.

For post cruise, taking my two boys and wife to Barcelona for 7 day west Med cruise aboard Allure of the Seas. The 7 days in. Paris. Then home to work rest of my days paying for the trip.

What a nice vacation!:goodvibes

Additions to the Candy Exchange!

CE for EBTA 2015
sweetlovin’
bobbiwoz
TinkTatoo
Va-Nana Tink
padalyn
merifan
Bellecruiser
E-P-C-O-T
kathyro1
Holula
Sur
DisneyHeather
Simba One

Looking at this number, I think there will be 2 groups, so no one gets a sugar over load. If however, someone wants to be in both groups, just let me know!

We are a group of 5. Kids ages 19, 24 & 26 plus two parents interested to see what everyone is planning. What is the candy exchange? It's been a few years since we have been on a Disney cruise. Had fish extenders before - but not heard of the candy exchange.

We are a group of 5. Kids ages 19, 24 & 26 plus two parents interested to see what everyone is planning. What is the candy exchange? It's been a few years since we have been on a Disney cruise. Had fish extenders before - but not heard of the candy exchange.

Hi! We use Fish Extenders to give candy of regional or local interest. We give some information about the history of the candy. I keep the groups smallish, for sure under 12!

We, too, are a family of 5, with 'older' kids. Great to have you aboard! :)

Just booked our travel insurance and our WDW pre night stay. Decided on Beach Club Resort. Now, to rent a car for our group of 7 or take DCL transfers. Leaning on transfers due to convenience but don't like getting to the port late, although it really won't matter much since it is such a long cruise.

Also, for anyone who is a Federal or State worker, the Hyatt Regency MCO has a great gov't rate of $115 plus tax for the night of May 14th.

MJ

Just booked our travel insurance and our WDW pre night stay. Decided on Beach Club Resort. Now, to rent a car for our group of 7 or take DCL transfers. Leaning on transfers due to convenience but don't like getting to the port late, although it really won't matter much since it is such a long cruise.

Also, for anyone who is a Federal or State worker, the Hyatt Regency MCO has a great gov't rate of $115 plus tax for the night of May 14th.

MJ

Yay on the Beach Club Resort! And thanks for the heads up on Hyatt. We knew they gave discounts, but we love to hit up somewhere in Disney the night before. However, Delta has changed our flights 3 times and keeps pushing our times back into the afternoon. I figure at the rate they're going, we might have to look into the Hyatt ...:rotfl2:

We've booked a minivan for our 7 and yes, it's a little tight with all the luggage but $85.00 for a one way rental isn't too bad.

MJ

Beach club is awesome!!:cool1: We are at AKL. I think I am going to park the car long term at the airport and get a limo to the port. With 7 people, that seems to make the most sense, for my crew. I'm flying back to MCO mid june and my car will be right there.

Beach club is awesome!!:cool1: We are at AKL. I think I am going to park the car long term at the airport and get a limo to the port. With 7 people, that seems to make the most sense, for my crew. I'm flying back to MCO mid june and my car will be right there.

I know...Y&B are two of my favorite resorts. We were just at Yacht Club in September. Love being able to walk into EPCOT.

I just booked a 12 pax van through Budget for $152 so split between the 3 families is pretty reasonable. We will have an infant in the group so car seat and all the luggage and stuff we wanted a big van.

I think I will also look into a limo/town car for the convenience factor. I just don't want to get to the port so late by taking DCL transfers.

MJ

MJ

We are at the Beach Club Villas now! Saw the MK fireworks today. Organized a Fireworks cruise through the Disboards and it was fun!

Bobbi:)

Hello everyone. I've always loved this cruise itenary and finally booked a veranda room guanteded status. I am taking my mom with me this will be my first time in Europe. Pretty excited. This is only my second disney cruise so not to familiar with fish exchange and candy exchange but it sounds neat. Hope to meet some of you out at SEA!!!

Hello everyone. I've always loved this cruise itenary and finally booked a veranda room guanteded status. I am taking my mom with me this will be my first time in Europe. Pretty excited. This is only my second disney cruise so not to familiar with fish exchange and candy exchange but it sounds neat. Hope to meet some of you out at SEA!!!
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

That should explain the Fish Extender program, and the Candy Exchange folks give candy of regional or local flavor exclusively.

Looking forward to meting you too!
Bobbi:)

Thanks that helped explain it a bit.. I want to participate. My reservation did not give me a stateroom # yet. I just have a guaranteed 6a room. Don't know when I am going to know, I am pretty anxious. I am also using the disney air and ground program some that's another thing I guess I will find out what airline and when. I do know one thing I am going to be on a disney boat heading east for 15 days and that's pretty cool.

Thanks that helped explain it a bit.. I want to participate. My reservation did not give me a stateroom # yet. I just have a guaranteed 6a room. Don't know when I am going to know, I am pretty anxious. I am also using the disney air and ground program some that's another thing I guess I will find out what airline and when. I do know one thing I am going to be on a disney boat heading east for 15 days and that's pretty cool.

Great! I organize the Candy Exchange only, someone else, I am sure will sign you up for FE. Which do you wish to join?

As far as when you will get the cabin assignment, it could be at less than 11 days before sailing, that's what happened to us for our upcoming Jan 4 cruise. We found out on December 22! We just informed the group when we found out, and everyone was alright with it.

:welcome: And yay for your verandah cabin! Think this is going to be a pretty special cruise for a lot of us! We've never been to Europe either, so very excited! Looking forward to making new friends for sure! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter