• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Magic cruises to Copenhagen, EB T/A, 5/15/15

Actually, we are not going to WDW before the cruise, we are flying in the afternoon before the cruise and just staying at the Hyatt for the night. Trying to keep it under 3 weeks. Some of us were planning to meet at the Hyatt's bar that evening.

Ok!

Actually, we are not going to WDW before the cruise, we are flying in the afternoon before the cruise and just staying at the Hyatt for the night. Trying to keep it under 3 weeks. Some of us were planning to meet at the Hyatt's bar that evening.

We don't have our outbound flight booked, only our return, but we will probably do the same. We'll keep any eye out for y'all.

I'm still trying to figure out my flight situation. If I am :drive: to Orlando, maybe I need to leave my car in long term parking and fly back to MCO mid June. (Why is there no airplane smilie thingy)

Or I could rent the car and head down and then fly back to DC. :confused3

I need a plan, but I have a few months to figure it out, I hope.

I'm still trying to figure out my flight situation. If I am :drive: to Orlando, maybe I need to leave my car in long term parking and fly back to MCO mid June. (Why is there no airplane smilie thingy)

I have been checking one-way airfares to Orlando from Chicago, but will wait until Southwest releases their fares beginning Oct. 27 before I buy a ticket. I want to fly on American, and AA will probably match Southwest's fares. Once I have my plane ticket, I'll reserve a hotel for my arrival night.

Not sure what day your looking...but did you know Delta has a flight on the 14th for $139 OW? Happened to be looking on there today and remembered you saying you were looking. Not sure where you were flying out of, but I put in DCA to MCO on the 14th. That's about what we paid from MEM-MCO. I'm still waiting for MSP-MEM OW flights...:goodvibes

We will buy an open jaw ticket based on wherever Katie gets a summer internship.

Tentative Outbound Travel Plans

Day 1, Drive to OKC
Day 1, Fly OKC - MSP
Day 2, Oldest daughters graduation
Day 3, Fly MSP - OKC
Day 4, Move youngest daughter out of Res. Hall
Day 4, Drive Norman - ?
Day 5, Move youngest daughter into ?
Day 6, Fly ? - MCO

Those Sea Days are sounding better and better.

I've had this cruise booked since opening day but it is only now becoming real for me. I paid in full for the cruise and booked the flight back from Copenhagen... there is no turning back now :)

I saw some other people discussing the Golden Circle tour in Iceland... I really hope they offer this as a Disney excursion. When booked privately it can last anywhere from 5-8 hours. We are only in port for a little over 6 hours. Don't want to miss the ship if I book privately. Here's keeping my fingers crossed until they announce excursions. :)

I've had this cruise booked since opening day but it is only now becoming real for me. I paid in full for the cruise and booked the flight back from Copenhagen... there is no turning back now :)

I saw some other people discussing the Golden Circle tour in Iceland... I really hope they offer this as a Disney excursion. When booked privately it can last anywhere from 5-8 hours. We are only in port for a little over 6 hours. Don't want to miss the ship if I book privately. Here's keeping my fingers crossed until they announce excursions. :)

Would love to do some of the Golden Circle.:goodvibes

Yes :) I want to do the Golden Circle as an excursion and on our flight back we are doing an 8 hour layover in Iceland where I am planning on going over to Blue Lagoon :) I am more excited about Iceland than any other port :)

Since the original thread is not here any more, I wonder how the interest in the Candy Exchange has fared. Here's the list:

CE for EBTA 2015
sweetlovin’
bobbiwoz
TinkTatoo
Va-Nana Tink
padalyn
merifan
Bellecruiser
E-P-C-O-T
kathyro1
Holula
Sur
DisneyHeather

Sign up if you are interested! We will have about 8-12 in each group, depending on how many sign up, and we give candy of local or regional interest to the group.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Hi can we please join the FE exchange.
Dis name: Finninflorida
Name: Jessica
Name: Robin
Stateroom: don't have it yet

Hi can we please join the FE exchange.
Dis name: Finninflorida
Name: Jessica
Name: Robin
Stateroom: don't have it yet

Welcome aboard! :welcome:

Sent you a PM (private message) about FE. Let me know if you have any questions.

Glad I was finally able to find the new thread. Shame about the old one :/

We are book to stay in AKL before the cruise and then Beach Club after the cruise. May is going to be a busy month haha, especially since we get married on the 10th.

Glad I was finally able to find the new thread. Shame about the old one :/

We are book to stay in AKL before the cruise and then Beach Club after the cruise. May is going to be a busy month haha, especially since we get married on the 10th.

Congrats! What an awesome way to start your marriage!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter