• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Mad Chatters thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi yall just popped in to say Hi lol
Its been a long week and i have a concer tonight.

paigevz said:
Sorry Scrappy.......... :grouphug:

Thanks!

We have joint family ranch land that we all inherited, around that rock house in the country.

We can't ever sell it off because one of my cousins got it registered in the Texas Registry of Family Farm and Ranch land. The land qualified because it has been in the country for over 100 years.

My parents have built a cabin for us to enjoy out there. Our own little piece of country. On the porch is a swing alot like Mom's (grandmother). We continue the traditional porch political talk like she and her own father did. That's 5 generations of political porch talk!!!

Everytime I take my kids out there, we take a long walk on the winding narrow cow trails that our family has done for generations.

Those memories come back to me and with my eyes flooded with tears, I always resolve to myself to make sure that my kids learn to love each other and stay close always. And to carry on that family that we once had.

We have had a couple of extended family get togethers at the cabin since it has been built in the last couple of years.

Maybe it's the beginning of a new era. :banana:

Sure, build it for the next ones.

Well, think I'll go take a nap..........it's been a long week............. :wave2:

Hi Chatters! My dad called and said they won't come over until tomorrow morning. So I can DIS tonight!

Do my eyes decieve me? Is that DENISE I see?!! :cheer2:

Paigie!! What's happening, lady?
I just ordered pizza for dinner.

Toot Sweet said:
Paigie!! What's happening, lady?
I just ordered pizza for dinner.

Wish I could..............I"ve gotta figure out something healthy..........

Dh just got home, brb..............gotta go love on my man! :thumbsup2

TheDisneyTraveler06 said:
Yes, it's me! :teeth:

Bonnie- New name, I see. Like it! :)

Paige- Are things any better for you?

Denise!! Yes!! I have a second screen name, but i"m mostly using this one nowdays. :thumbsup2 It started out as just a joke, but now I'm attached to Toot Sweet!!

Be back in a few minutes....the girls need me.

Toot Sweet said:
Denise!! Yes!! I have a second screen name, but i"m mostly using this one nowdays. :thumbsup2 It started out as just a joke, but now I'm attached to Toot Sweet!!

Be back in a few minutes....the girls need me.

You're going to grow another mega siggy Bon, and get told it's too long again.................. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter