• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Mad Chatters thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The past few nights it has been sooo busy here that you could hardly keep up, so where is everyone?? I like the slow pace by the way...

princess sparkle p said:
The past few nights it has been sooo busy here that you could hardly keep up, so where is everyone?? I like the slow pace by the way...
I know, I've been missing the slower pace we used to have when we all could chat better, but now that no one is here, I am missing the faster pace!!!! :teeth:

princess sparkle p said:
So chatters are in hiding/lurking mode!!! :rotfl:
Nah, her light is on..............unless she left her computer running from earlier...............I just went back through the thread to see if anyone was about..............

DENISE!!!!! :yay: :woohoo: :Pinkbounc Where ya been keeping yourself???? Long time no chat!!!!!! :cool1:

paigevz said:
Simple, but good..............

Trisha, the mods or Tag Fairies apparently took the spun-off part that you were posting to and made a new thread of it..............

Gotcha! I found the new thread. I have made a new plea for the return of my tags. We'll see where that gets me :rotfl:

paigevz said:
DENISE!!!!! :yay: :woohoo: :Pinkbounc Where ya been keeping yourself???? Long time no chat!!!!!! :cool1:
I know, I know! :sad2:

I've been to busy these days for my friends. :guilty:

I did send you an email a minute ago, though! :cool1:

princess sparkle p said:
Hi Denise!!! I dont think we have met...
wavey.gif
Hi! I'm Denise! Nice to meet you! :wave2:

What can I call you?

Disney4Drew said:
Gotcha! I found the new thread. I have made a new plea for the return of my tags. We'll see where that gets me :rotfl:

Goodluck!!! I have seen it get dangerous when tangling with the TF!!!

Kar, I knew you were in the house!!! :thumbsup2

Denise, thanks, but I'll chat live and read it later................. :teeth:

paigevz said:
Kar, I knew you were in the house!!! :thumbsup2

Ohh..I was posting on some Threads....the DANCE one...that is cute and then I was freaked by that Halloween one and I had my DH and DS look at it as well :sunny:

But had a bad day and been crying abit :sad: about my UK DS :sad2:

momrek06 said:
Ohh..I was posting on some Threads....the DANCE one...that is cute and then I was freaked by that Halloween one and I had my DH and DS look at it as well :sunny:

?????

momrek06 said:

Aw, :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: everything's okay? Just wishing you could hug your boy or is there a worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter