The lounge at the GF

Philly81

Mouseketeer
Hi, what is the lounge at the Grand Floridian like? Is it Mizner's? I apologize if I spelled it incorrectly. We were thinking of stopping there for a drink before dinner. Any thoughts?

It is very nice, quiet and subdued. The spelling is correct. They have a very good selection, and being in the GF their rail drinks tend toward what in most lounges would be at or near top shelf. They have an excellent selection of premium scotches.

Very pleasant - nice place for a pre dinner cocktail. Windows overlook the pool area. You will enjoy!!

Ken

But don't go there if beer is what you are after--very small selection of the usual suspects.

Depending on when you go, they also have a wonderful selection of frozen drinks.....a nice way to cool off after a day in the parks.

I've had some wonderful experiences there....before meals and just after going to the parks.

I see all the "regulars" have already chimed in :wave: . We will just echo the :thumbsup2, we like the atmosphere there, especially while the band is playing in the lobby just outside. Nothing like a few good drinks with friends accompanied by good music :goodvibes

And as others have already said--the atmosphere and location are great!!
If ONLY they could let Uncleromulus manage their beer list-- :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter