• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Losers~Dishes can wait, life can't. Come sit a spell! Winners should walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok with me...but lets make sure we have all kids and pets with us. Unless you really want to leave them behind.

hmmmm, let me think about that one for a bit.

Well Dh decided to take the boys & me out to dinner :cool1: , but is not telling me where yet. So need to go get ready leaving in 30 minutes. He was quite impressed w/ my cut & bruise. :laughing:

hmmmm, let me think about that one for a bit.

Well Dh decided to take the boys & me out to dinner :cool1: , but is not telling me where yet. So need to go get ready leaving in 30 minutes. He was quite impressed w/ my cut & bruise. :laughing:

Mine just called and said he won't be home for supper. Of course, I put the chicken in the marinade 15 min. before that! :confused: Whatever. DD and I can just munch around and I'll make the chicken tomorrow night instead. It should be SUPA DUPA flavorful by then!:thumbsup2

I am heading out to the grocery store for dinner supplies. Publix has ribeye steaks on sale for $5.99/lb, and they boys love their steak..easy enough. I will grill them and roast some red baby potatoes with steamed broccoli..brocolli...broccolli...which is right? And of course, bumpy cake for dessert...

gotta blast!
thjimmy_neutron_top.jpg

I think I might be swinging by Ronald's house tonight for dinner. Too tired to think of anything to cook, plus don't want to mess the kitchen up.

My kitchen is a wreck, as I sit here sharpening pencils...why you ask? Because the pencil sharpening fairy quit, that's why. And WHO does everyone ask to find a pencil with a point, me, that's who. It stinks that the teachers around here won't let a kid do their homework in pen :rotfl:

Pencils su7*, they keep breaking and all I am getting is little stubbies.

Someone stole my cell phone. Im so beyond livid I can't even speak right now. Now I have to go take care of this all night. Why are people so horrible? Who would steal a phone? I deactivated it right away so they cant use it, and if they try to activate it comes up stolen. Seriously what is wrong with the world today. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry to hear that, Kate. I've had to deal with that before too, such a pain!!

These people have to know that it's not going to do them any good, as soon as the owner realizes it's missing, they're going to cancel it and let the phone company know it was stolen. But I guess criminals just aren't as smart as the rest of us.

As far as Luna, sorry, but I had to laugh at your pencil predicament. It seems like everyday, DS comes home and needs a pencil for his homework. I say, "Didn't I just put two new pencils in your binder yesterday?" "Uh, yeah, mom, but I keep them at school!"

So I've probably sent 20 pencils to school over the past two weeks, but that means I don't have any here. He had to use a nub of a pencil yesterday, that was broke in half and had no eraser.

Sorry to hear that, Kate. I've had to deal with that before too, such a pain!!

These people have to know that it's not going to do them any good, as soon as the owner realizes it's missing, they're going to cancel it and let the phone company know it was stolen. But I guess criminals just aren't as smart as the rest of us.

As far as Luna, sorry, but I had to laugh at your pencil predicament. It seems like everyday, DS comes home and needs a pencil for his homework. I say, "Didn't I just put two new pencils in your binder yesterday?" "Uh, yeah, mom, but I keep them at school!"

So I've probably sent 20 pencils to school over the past two weeks, but that means I don't have any here. He had to use a nub of a pencil yesterday, that was broke in half and had no eraser.

I will send you some of mine. I have a basket full with every holiday known to man on the darn pencils. We get them with every bday party one of the kids go to, some are very frilly:confused3 dont know what I am suppose to do with those. I make DS10 take one every holiday just so I can get rid of them. He has an Easter one and a Phillies one now, the only reason he has them still is bc in 4th they only use them for math. Now pens is another story, I have a million pens from DH's old job, cant do anything with them since they have the company logo on them, but DS10 cant use them bc his teacher wont allow "clicky" pens at school:headache: So we go thru a ton of pens but pencils we have slowed down losing and lending those.

I actually brought a bag of pens for the ladies in the office at school, they were thrilled and I still have boxes, yes boxes of pens. I hope they allow clicky in 5th grade.

I have a ton of pens too. From my old job four years ago. It was at another crab house. Every day I'd come home with a pen stuck in my hair. I didn't have a desk job, nor did I have a desk, but I needed a pen all day long, and sticking it in my head was the only way I could manage to hold on to it.

So, every single day, a new pen came home with me.

But I didn't feel guilty about stealing their pens. They were bank pens that the bank gave away.

Someone stole my cell phone. Im so beyond livid I can't even speak right now. Now I have to go take care of this all night. Why are people so horrible? Who would steal a phone? I deactivated it right away so they cant use it, and if they try to activate it comes up stolen. Seriously what is wrong with the world today. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Sorry someone stole your phone. If that happened to me I would not be able to call anybody. I do not know anyones numbers.

I will send you some of mine. I have a basket full with every holiday known to man on the darn pencils. We get them with every bday party one of the kids go to, some are very frilly:confused3 dont know what I am suppose to do with those. I make DS10 take one every holiday just so I can get rid of them. He has an Easter one and a Phillies one now, the only reason he has them still is bc in 4th they only use them for math. Now pens is another story, I have a million pens from DH's old job, cant do anything with them since they have the company logo on them, but DS10 cant use them bc his teacher wont allow "clicky" pens at school:headache: So we go thru a ton of pens but pencils we have slowed down losing and lending those.

I actually brought a bag of pens for the ladies in the office at school, they were thrilled and I still have boxes, yes boxes of pens. I hope they allow clicky in 5th grade.

I am the reason the tie pens down in the banks. :rotfl2: I take all pens I touch. I love pens. Not sure why.:confused3

We are back. We went to Outback. Yummy.

Kate I am so sorry about your phone!!!

Okay no work for me today. Today is a crazy not fun day with the DRS. Plus I get a full chemo treatment and the radition. Being home is good since I had a bad day at work yesterday. I was nauseas all day . One of my bosses was freaking out.
I told the Warden I think with all the Radition they are doing they are roasting me like a chicken.:rotfl2: They hit me for 20 minutes. let me re shift or as I call it they baste me and hit me again for 20 minutes.:rotfl2:
:hug: !!!!!
So I have been in my "new" position at work for 2 weeks now. I have been doing medical billing (home health care) here for 2 years and took on prior authorization stuff. Basically a paper pusher - I make sure we have authorization for services we provide and make sure we get paid for them. I then have to resubmit denials, etc. My boss asked if I wanted to go to a conference to go over state changes in their online systems, billing, etc. So I spent all morning today in a conference. We just got back to the office about 30 minutes ago and she is raving about how I was the "star" at the conference asking the "right" question and not looking like an idiot. She's pumping me up to the director now too :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Can't be a bad thing right? They told me when I took the position that they would bump me up 1/2 way to where I wanted to be and re-evaluate me in Sept and "probably" bump me up to what I asked for then. Things like this definitely will help my cause....in additon to my boss telling me that I saved their @** by stepping up and asking to create my position with my hours in mind because otherwise they would have been in big trouble with billding/auth/etc. So I am having a GOOD work day :flower3:
:cool1:
I just realized I am sitting here talking to myself. Where is everybody?

I finished the kitchen up to around a cleancom 2. as long as no one goes in one of the cabinets or the junk drawer.

here is the before pic...
IMGP8363.jpg

and here is after...
IMGP8364.jpg

Now I don't feel like doing anything except attacking the bumpy cake I bought yesterday. Sounds good, later.....
:eek:

:sad2:

OK...feeding family...caught up....stop talking until I get back in about an hour and a half (like you could :rolleyes: )

was that for the "before" pic or the "after" pic?:rotfl:

You should see the room that I moved all that crap to..that's what I do when I clean. I move stuff from one room, to another, to another, and finally through some cosmic miracle, it all ends up in the correct room for a brief moment.

Kate, I'm sorry about your phone. I had my purse stolen two weeks ago, but for a strange reason I had my phone in my pocket, so I had one less thing to worry about, plus I could start calling banks and CC companies immediately..

How's your head now? I mean without THIS added headache?

We just finsihed dinner a little while ago. We had the steaks, roasted potatoes, brocolli, and garlic bread. :goodvibes I'm not stuffed, there is no room for bumpy cake. There even was an extra steak, they were bigger than I thought. We can have sandwiches with the leftovers.

Where is everybody? I may have to go AWOL at 8:00, I need to check out Earl, 30 Rock and The Office. I think they are all new episodes.

Kate, I'm sorry your phone got stolen. :mad:

Queenie, I love your kitchen! I'm a big kitchen person, and mine sucks.

I got pizza for dinner. The house is full of healthy food after an excruciatingly long shopping trip, but I didn't feel like cooking and the place we order from has a special on Thursdays.

I didn't read back at much. I'll try to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter