The longstaff Family and free dining pre-trip report

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
Cast:
Me age 34 (35 on the 10th september)
DH John age 43
DD Ellie age 9
DS Matthew age 6

We had no intention of booking a trip to WDW this year until after a shopping trip into town John informs me that the free DDP will be offered
and he has come home with armloads of bloomin brochures !! ;)
Much pricing up ensues and on 23rd september 2006 we finally book with TCD for two weeks 7th-22nd September staying at Pop with the free DDP.
As we have never been on our last two trips we also decide to include universal/IOA this time and we decide to book the spiderman character breakast for DS to make up for all the princess meals he has sat through.

We also hire a car this time around.
We will be flying from manchester and thanks to the DIS we manage to get a room at the holiday inn for £15 ! bargain
The dollars are exchanged at a rate of $2 to the £ via crown currency and all that is left is to plan the ADR's and itinerary.

As i will be celebrating my birthday i have booked a couple of surprises for the family :woohoo: and after finding that the halloween parties begin whilst we are there we book tix for that as well.

The itinerary is as follows:

Friday 7th, Fly and settle into POP
Saturday 8th, Animal kingdom and WCC for dinner
Sunday 9th, MGM Studios and Spoodles
Monday 10th !! Magic kingdom, family magic tour and California Grill
Tuesday 11th, EPCOT and Le Cellier
Wednesday 12th, Blizzard Beach and Raglan Road/DTD
Thursday 13th, IOA and Spiderman breakfast
Friday 14th, MNSSHP and Ohana breakfast.
Saturday 15th, Universal Studios and Wolfgang Pucks.
Sunday 16th, shopping day and Yacht club galley
Monday 17th, MGM and MM Fantasmic package
Tuesday 18th,PSB and Epcot dis meet at 2pm at the Rose and Crown followed by an illuminations cruise.
Wednesday 19th, Universal/IOA
Thursday 20th, Magic Kingdom and chef mickeys
Friday 21st 1900 Park Fare character breakfast and fly home !!

All that is left to do is a small amount of shopping ;) ;) ;) and a large amount of packing !!

Great stuff Nat ~ Looking forward to reading more:thumbsup2

Great itinerary - you've certainly packed a lot in. Hope you have a great birthday.

looks like a great holiday.

My Dad works at the Manchester Airport Holiday Inn,:) (a bit of useless information for you I know :) )

Great Nat, sounds like a great trip you have planned.

I hope you all have a wonderful time Nat, don't know how you'll cope without the clotted cream though ;)

Nat, your plans sound great, you are going to have a very special holiday and birthday too. I'll be thinking of you all when you're away

Mandy :)

sounds good fun....have you been to spoodles before?

We were thinking of going there but were unsure what it is like?

Anyone know?

Nat your plans sound great. Don't forget to get your birthday buttons at the parks. Can't wait to read more:) Will you be dressing up for MNSSHP?

Looks like a great plan Nat, I wish I could make the DIS meet but we're at US that day though maybe i'll spot you around the world at some point as our visits coincide ;)

sounds good fun....have you been to spoodles before?

no we havn't been before :confused3 im not sure about it either so we will see !!

Nat your plans sound great. Don't forget to get your birthday buttons at the parks. Can't wait to read more:) Will you be dressing up for MNSSHP?

yes we are dressing up ;) i am cinderella dh is capt hook dd is still not sure and ds is capt jack :)

Looks like a great plan Nat, I wish I could make the DIS meet but we're at US that day though maybe i'll spot you around the world at some point as our visits coincide ;)

i will have my lime green mickey heads so keep an eye out for me :woohoo:

Hope you have a great time. Can't wait to hear about all your plans

Susan

We'll miss you by a week, Nat :guilty: . I'd never have guessed that John's 43 - he's almost catcing me up. You must be keeping him young! :teeth:

Sounds like you have a great trip planned. :thumbsup2

Great start Nat, looking like a fun filled packed holiday, have the best time ever hon:goodvibes

Sounds fabulous Nat, your birthday will be very special this year. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter