The Lone Ranger

DisneyDetective

DIS Veteran
I got the Lone Ranger for my Christmas and just finished watching it, I may be in the minority but I thought it was quite good.

I thought also, but people who I talked to who hated it told me that it was terrible because they cast Depp as a native American Tonto.

Watched it for the first time today and thought it was ok. I didn't get the whole boy and old man Tonto angle and I think the movie would be better without it. It was a decent movie, but it's not close to being half as good as Pirates. It sucks that they dropped the ball with this because it could really be a good franchise, but there's no way they risk making another one.

Just saw it tonight, and I absolutely loved it. I think most people must have missed the point of the movie, based on the reviews. I thought it was fun, and very clever as well.

I got the Lone Ranger for my Christmas and just finished watching it, I may be in the minority but I thought it was quite good.

We saw it on the wonder...I quite enjoyed the movie and found it entertaining, but I think some people were put off by the reminders of what life was like, even though it was dineyfied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter