The Lone Ranger

MJMcBride

Barely lost is barely found
Did you hear the latest Jim Hill offering: Bruckenheimer is pitching a Lone Ranger movie for Disney.

I think it would be great as it would go along with a Disney type movie.

I think it would be great as it would go along with a Disney type movie.

Yep..Underdog, The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause ,Invincible ,The Wild ,Bambi II,The Emperor's New Groove 2: Kronk's New Groove, Chicken Little ,Sky High , Herbie Fully Loaded ....that is the problem it sounds just like a Disney type movie.

Yep..Underdog, The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause ,Invincible ,The Wild ,Bambi II,The Emperor's New Groove 2: Kronk's New Groove, Chicken Little ,Sky High , Herbie Fully Loaded ....that is the problem it sounds just like a Disney type movie.

I liked Chicken Little

We've discussed how sick and wrong that is. Wrongsick even.

Anyway, the Pirates writing team said in a BoxOfficemojo article that they'd like to work on a western next, so it's possible.

ARe we to infer that there might be actual writing involved with this project, then?

Words will be put on paper, yes. Of course, words were put on paper for AWE too.

Country Bears yes. The other 2 no.

POTC at budget's end Had Kiera Knightly in it who is easy on the eyes at least and Haunted had Eddie Murphy who used to make funny movies.

I liked Sky High. The Lone Ranger could be a smash hit with lots of products to sell in Frontier Land...of course I always wanted to be a cowboy, just like Gene and Roy.

:scratchin Hmmm... wonder if they'll give Clinton Spilsbury a crack at the lead. Or maybe this time he'll play Tonto?:confused3

No, if its the same writers of POTC (who rely more on jokes than plot), then I want to see Bruce Campbell as the Lone Ranger - the only man that could pull off cool and funny in a western. watch some Brisco County Jr. if you don't believe me. Inevitably if they write the Lone Ranger, they will need someone that can pull off the jokes... BC is the man. ( I definitely wouldn't buy Depp as the lone ranger, maybe Tonto? HAHA)

According to what Old Spice commercial's tell me, Bruce is a stud too.

I liked Sky High. The Lone Ranger could be a smash hit with lots of products to sell in Frontier Land...of course I always wanted to be a cowboy, just like Gene and Roy.

Singin those campfire songs...

Thanks a lot, Smooshdog. You totally put that song in my head! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter