• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The LIVE from Riverside PTR!

We're here! In the DME line waiting to check in...its long, out to the end of the queue but the actual bus lines don't look too bad.

Ok...at 3:15 at DHS

110 for Toy Story Mania
40 for both RnRC and TOT

No FP for any

Parks common areas are packed

Ok...at 3:15 at DHS

110 for Toy Story Mania
40 for both RnRC and TOT

No FP for any

Parks common areas are packed
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Oh well, I'm not going to let crowded parks ruin my WDW vaca, which starts in 2 days!!! POR, here we come!! :cheer2:

Seriously, though, thanks for the instant reports. I hope you're having a great time.

I think it was people there because it was Fantasmic night. Don't worry too much.

Downtown Disney last night was pretty empty, the first time in ages I can remember being able to enjoy WoD. The bus back was packed and there was more than one busload waiting.
Bob had a big crowd last night till the last set then it thinned out.

On bus to MK for bfast then to Epcot so I will let you know re crowds.

Yesterday was chilly and cold at night. Its really cold this am...brrr. At least its not windy.

Its warm! I shed the extra layers and its beautiful! In line for a Grey Goose Slush in Epcot. TT is down. MS ninety mins for red. Soaring sixty.

this makes me so happy! I've been viewing weather reports on weather.com and seeing highs of 71 degrees. I really want to get some swimming in on this trip!

I'm excited to read your report! I'm going to be arriving on Sunday, and I'm hoping for good weather and low crowds! I would love to be drinking a slushie right now. Have fun!

sounds like it is going to be a great week !! We get to POR tomorrow night, checkin, eat then a nice carriage ride!

So is the resort packed?

sounds like it is going to be a great week !! We get to POR tomorrow night, checkin, eat then a nice carriage ride!

So is the resort packed?

We'll be there tomorrow late morning. Check-in, then perhaps a dip in the pool and then dinner at Boma. Can't Wait!!

My battery is dying so I will catch up in the am on laptop, sorry.

The weather was gorgeous today!! Resort isn't packed at all but rush time busses are full.

Soarin Fp at 11:30 for a 2:15 return time

TT was 70 or so most of day. Rode during emh in 35 mins

MS over 60 mostly. Emh with a 15 min wait

Peter Pan at 9:45 with 5 min wait

Crystal Palace was half empty during our 8 am bfast

Not incredibly suprising, being a Saturday. On my next trip to WDW I'm planning on going from Tuesday to Tuesday and have the weekend for rest.

Thanks for the updates...I can't believe it is so busy---seems to have picked up since last week...Guess the warmer air is bringing the people back in.

We'll "see" you in 2 days!

Thanks for the updates...I can't believe it is so busy---seems to have picked up since last week...Guess the warmer air is bringing the people back in.

We'll "see" you in 2 days!

Just talked to a lady...being Sat was my theory too but she said the last few days have been bad, they are local and said its worse January crwd wise in years. Who knows bit it stinks! (Not for Disney though)

Just rode BTMR...standby said 30 but wait was an hour. Splash standby says 60 but have FP for three hours later. POC says 40.

IASW 30 min
PP 50 min
SWSA 20 min
Pooh 50 min

Teacups 20 min

At 2:47

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter