The little circle soaps in the resort bathrooms....

dawminatrix

Celebrate You!
I LOVE the little circle soaps in bathrooms at the resorts...the facial and the bath ones...that have the Mickey imprinted on them.....

Does anyone know the website where I can purchase them?

Thanks!!

those products have been the best on my skin....we stay at the resorts a couple of times a year and I save them...but I'm about to use my last one and don't know when I'll be back!

I just throw all the unused ones in a baggie each day so the maid brings more!!!!! Then I take them home. I love those soaps!

Love these soaps too, but for different reason, they are the very best for getting out stains!

Love these soaps too, but for different reason, they are the very best for getting out stains!

Really?! Do you rub it on, or wet it and scrub?? Love the soap but have never used them to take out stains.

those products have been the best on my skin....we stay at the resorts a couple of times a year and I save them

1) We do the same.
2) We also have a different system.
3) Sometimes we stop for a quick bite at the CS eateries.
4) We walk to the room hall(s) and catch a maid.
5) We ask for some soaps and coasters.
6) They always are gracious and give us some.
7) Then we tip a couple of bucks.

Stayed at Beach Club, concierge level...asked for one extra shampoo...he went to the drawer and loaded me up..lotions. combs, soaps, conditoner, you name, he gave it to me....lol...felt like Xmas..

I took some of the small soaps with me to India and gave them to the children that I sponsor.

My daughter got out of the shower the other night and she had used the soap and shampoo that we had taken hom ewith us from our last trip. I told her she "smelled like Disney!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter