• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Lion King Manchester

stba2006

DIS Veteran
I'm soooo excited. DBF got tickets for our anniversary a few months ago to watch The Lion King at Manchester in just over 2 weeks :woohoo:

I have been on count down since i got them but I'm getting reall giddy excited about it as I havent seen it before.

Has any-one already seen it (silly question I'm sure :rotfl:) and is any-one going to see it in Manchester?

I saw it several years ago at the London Palladium. You'll love it. :cheer2:

We saw it at London Lyceum a few years ago and it was fantastic. Disneyland Paris also used to have a condensed-into-20-minutes performance and we were lucky to see that several times too.

Enjoy! :goodvibes I'm hoping it may come to Southampton in which case I will def be getting tickets.

please tell us all about it
Kids got us the tickets for the Dublin show for our Xmas present plus the overnight stay
but its not until June

love the show that they have in Animal Kingdom

We saw it at London Lyceum a few years ago and it was fantastic. Disneyland Paris also used to have a condensed-into-20-minutes performance and we were lucky to see that several times too.
Enjoy! :goodvibes I'm hoping it may come to Southampton in which case I will def be getting tickets.

Me too, I thought the Disneyland Paris one was very good considering the small scale of it:thumbsup2

I took my mum over the Christmas break. It was fantastic - great costuming, scenery and acting/ singing. I already knew the music (of course) and my highlight was a fabulous rendition of Be Prepared (my favourite LK song). Have a great time :)

We went when it was in Bristol also for our anniversary. You will have a great time the show is amazing. X

Congratulations indeed - I've seen them twice in London and my nieces loved the entire show! You will have a blast, just make sure you read about the camera requirements prior to the show in your area if you are taking one.

Just seen the weather report for tomorrow and its forecasting heavy snow which where I live normally means either getting snowed in or out. Am crossing all of my fingers and toes that it doesn't as this was going to be highlight of my year and will be gutted if can't go :worried:

We actually missed the show on Friday as we were badly snowed in. I was absolutely gutted, but phoned up the Palace ticket office and they exchanged the tickets so were actually going in April (19th) now too.

I have to say i thought this was really great of them to do this and they were so nice and helpful :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter