The Linus Trip to The Darkside or Our Family Vacation to Universal**UPDATED 5/16/07**

so, i can reserve a queen deluxe...and "request" club upgrade (not guaranteed) ...and if we don't get the upgrade to "club", i'll still get the queen deluxe? :confused3

I am not too savvy to the upgrade to club thing......but I know you can reserve a queen deluxe.

You'd have to be pretty lucky to get a club upgrade. The upgrade from deluxe is a suite.

You'd have to be pretty lucky to get a club upgrade. The upgrade from deluxe is a suite.

i'd take that too.....trying to get enuf room that DM doesn't have to sleep w/ DS.....(DM gets "up" a lot at nite and doesn't want to disturb us) :rolleyes:

What was in the Club Lounge? What breakfast, appetizers, and desserts did they serve? We did Club last year and LOVED it at RPR. My kids are pretty much the same food eaters. So that would be ok. I just have no idea what they have at HRH in the lounge.

Great pics and great first report! Looking forward to more. :thumbsup2 The queen deluxe is such a spacious room! After staying in one its hard to go back to a std size room.

bubbasmom, you have to reserve the club level room and request on your reservation that you want a deluxe on CL. Not an upgrade but like damo said the LF upgrade would be to a suite w/o club. The suite only sleeps 3, so, its worthless for many of us. If you are going at a slow time you may have better luck.

HEY........i'm here, let's get this party rolling !!

you said on the 3rd the next installment would be up the next day.

it's cinco de mayo.............may 5th, where's the installment.......

yes, you should have named them all bean with a number at birth.
i just love the beans.......

we need to put some pressure on tlinus to finish up the next installment.....

i love her report so far and really need to read more...........popcorn::

if i knew where she lived, i would drive over there and make her do it! :laughing: (she's only about an hour from me!)

google her...........

i hope nothing is wrong.
maybe she is busy counting her beans?

or maybe she has had bad weather and lost her electricity.

fan2cksr lost power from a storm and wasn't on for almost a week.

thought i'd have to call out the calvary for him.

or maybe she has had bad weather and lost her electricity.

fan2cksr lost power from a storm and wasn't on for almost a week.

thought i'd have to call out the calvary for him.

I too would love another instalment of this TR!

Mac. psssst over here....We didnt have any storm, just bad cable lines and I am a SHE! :rotfl: You really are my favorite blonde! ;) :lmao:

I too would love another instalment of this TR!

Mac. psssst over here....We didnt have any storm, just bad cable lines and I am a SHE! :rotfl: You really are my favorite blonde! ;) :lmao:

Hey, what about the rest of us in the blonde brigade? Don't ya luv us too? If not, you're in luck. We'll never figure it out. :rotfl:

tlinus,
More review please!!! :)

Hey, what about the rest of us in the blonde brigade? Don't ya luv us too? If not, you're in luck. We'll never figure it out. :rotfl:

tlinus,
More review please!!! :)

Your a blonde too!? You haven't shown your true colors, so to speak. My Mom is a blonde and she gets teased mercifully by my family. But really I luv all the blondes here. :love:

:rotfl2:

well...we all know what it's like to come home from vacation....let alone with THREE beans too!! (my 1 is enuf!)....we'll cut her some slack......:rolleyes1

the wise one has spoken.............i agree since you put it that way..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter