The line forms here

Coach Rick

DIS Veteran
Ok, I been joining in all the parties with the single digit line dancers. Now it's my turn to lead the party. Yipppppeeee...boom, boom, boom...sorry, I though I would add some fireworks...

Old Key West, here come the Simards....

:jumping2: :jumping2:

string quartet will now perfom:charac2: :charac2: :charac2: :charac2:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :jumping4: Hey where did he come from?

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:
:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

:jumping1: :jumping1:

Phew...I'm thirsty:drinking1

See you there...:cool1:

Wow! Sincgle digits must be great. I was just celebrating hitting double digits and warming up my dialling finger for getting thos all important princess PSs.

Have fun! and stay cool!

Originally posted by LoveMyDVC
Have a blast. How long you going for?

8 days, and I already know it is not long enough, but I'll be back with my schools softball team in March for spring training. (The Athletic Director really should be there in case something goes wrong - LOL)

Well, congrats to all you single-digiters!!

That is SOME excitement!!!

:wave:

Beca

OK..I'm not really a member of the single digit club...but I thought I'd just pretend :earsboy:

have a great trip!! :thewave:

Originally posted by dsmith
I've got you both beat. ;)

Neener, neener, neener... :tongue:

hehehehe, just means you are closer to the end of your vacation. :hyper:

You have an awesome time too....

Originally posted by pumpkinboy
Wow! Sincgle digits must be great. I was just celebrating hitting double digits and warming up my dialling finger for getting thos all important princess PSs.

Have fun! and stay cool!
Me too I keep asking my dh if we should do Chef Mickeys for bk or dinner and if we should do it onthe night we arrive. He just keeps shaking his head at me. I tried to explain that I have to make my PS, in a few days.
Tara

Originally posted by huey duey & luey
Me too I keep asking my dh if we should do Chef Mickeys for bk or dinner and if we should do it onthe night we arrive. He just keeps shaking his head at me. I tried to explain that I have to make my PS, in a few days.
Tara

I'm with ya Tara, my wife does the same thing to me. When will they ever understand!!! :rolleyes:

We do Ohana for the breakfast, and of course the ever important Hoop Dee Doo:drinking1

I've been planning this trip for 2 years. We're taking my parents, brother and SIL for their first on-site stay. I can't wait to see their faces when we check in. This is also SIL first trip to WDW. I've made a ton of PS's and booked the HDDR almost 2 years out. I've made so many planning sheets that DH keeps reminding me that this is a vacation, not a conference.:rolleyes: Actually, I know that we'll all have fun just being together, and all the "extra" plans are just icing on the cake. Ohh, I can't wait!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :bounce:

I'm dancin too!!
Not a pretty sight tho!! LOL

We are leaving soon for our first trip home.Originally was just us 4 in a 2BR @ SSR then we convinced my MIL and FIL to join us. We are taking them and their friends on both the Illuminations and Wishes cruises,doing Fantasmic Dinner Package, and Cirque.(Imagine, their friends have lived in Fla for 5 years and have never done any of the above!! :sad: )

I love DVC ' cause it let's us give a little magic back to those we love! :love:
BTW-my niece just got engaged and DH and I are using some of our points to give them a Disneymoon!! :bride: :groom:
Did I mention I love DVC?

Trish

Enjoy your very first DVC stay!

We're also among those just starting our double digit dance, and we salute you single digiters, you lucky ducks!

Bobbi:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter