The Lesser Known Eighth Dwarf, Dumpy, Comes to Disney Aug '11 **NEW 2/20 TR link!!!

Okay, I'll give it the questions a try! You've convinced me! :lmao:

1. Did we claim our bags at the airport before getting on DME?

Hm.. yes.

2. What stop on DME was our resort?

3. a) Were our room requests honoured?
b) If yes, what were they? Hint: You might want to look at a CSR resort map

Well, with the b hint, I'll say yes! I've never been to CSR, so I'll say Casitas. Are they a nice place? CSR is the other moderate (besides POR, we'll be there next trip!) I want to go to. Love the bedding!

4. Did we have a pool view or parking lot view?

Pool. Happy thoughts!

5. Where did we eat lunch at CSR?

er. Pepper Market? Are there more places in CSR that people eat at normally?

6. What was the first thing we bought at DTD?

Chocolate

7. We ended up having time to kill before our ADR at Raglan Road. Where did we go to spend this spare time?
Hint: It is outside DTD

Walk around CSR.

8. What dessert did we order at Raglan Road?
Never been here either. Dunbrody Kiss? (Chocolate seems to be a theme here!)

Just keeping up with the chatter !1With Magdalene out of the game maybe I will have a chance!!:rotfl2:
Jen no posting questions when I am gone unless you wait till I get back !!:worship::rotfl2:

Jen! Thanks for the warm welcome! Looks like it will be lots of fun! If I can't be Samantha Brown I want your job!:goodvibes

Here are my answers - some researched some not. No, Dan - I didn't "research" the answers above mine!:lmao:

1. Did we claim our bags at the airport before getting on DME?No, you know that DME will get them for you and send them to the resort!

2. What stop on DME was our resort?4th ASM, ASM and *** were ahead of you

3. a) Were our room requests honoured? Yes
b) If yes, what were they? Hint: You might want to look at a CSR resort map
I'm hoping you stayed with your original plan - Casitas
4. Did we have a pool view or parking lot view?
I'm thinking you got upgraded to a pool view!

5. Where did we eat lunch at CSR? At the Pepper Market

6. What was the first thing we bought at DTD? A Margarita!!!:dance3:

7. We ended up having time to kill before our ADR at Raglan Road. Where did we go to spend this spare time?

You went to the ticket booth at MK to get your tickets taken care of.

8. What dessert did we order at Raglan Road?

Raspberry Riot!

Okay, I'll give it the questions a try! You've convinced me! :lmao:

So glad you're playing!!!

Just keeping up with the chatter !1With Magdalene out of the game maybe I will have a chance!!:rotfl2:
Jen no posting questions when I am gone unless you wait till I get back !!:worship::rotfl2:

Hmmmmmm I'll see what I can do for ya Rosie :scratchin No promises :rotfl2:

Jen! Thanks for the warm welcome! Looks like it will be lots of fun! If I can't be Samantha Brown I want your job!:goodvibes

Here are my answers - some researched some not. No, Dan - I didn't "research" the answers above mine!:lmao:

I must make my readers feel welcome or else they might not stick around :rotfl: jk. And don't worry, I know how honest you are :angel:

Attention Everyone: For those who are just joining and haven't submitted your answers for the quiz yet, you have until Friday or latest Saturday morning to do so. I've already got the next update written so you better hurry!

Attention Everyone: For those who are just joining and haven't submitted your answers for the quiz yet, you have until Friday or latest Saturday morning to do so. I've already got the next update written so you better hurry!
So you mean I still have time to change some of my answers that I intentionally made wrong to start with because I knew Dan would read them and try to copy them??? :rolleyes1

Sorry you had a rough day! Hopefully things will work out for your trip down with Bubba! It never ceases to amaze me what some people have stooped to now to harass people. Such stupids acts! So little respect for other people! :sad2:

That stinks! How're you supposed to make any reservations with that uncertainty?

Seriously! That's one downside of my job....

Is that confusion to what I'm saying or confusion to what the heck that person was thinking?

Oy vey.

Ugh! :headache:

Glad we see eye to eye :laughing:

So you mean I still have time to change some of my answers that I intentionally made wrong to start with because I knew Dan would read them and try to copy them??? :rolleyes1

Yes indeedy! :lmao:

Sorry you had a rough day! Hopefully things will work out for your trip down with Bubba! It never ceases to amaze me what some people have stooped to now to harass people. Such stupids acts! So little respect for other people! :sad2:

It's very sad. Why can't we all just get along???

You are BAD!!!!!!!:lmao::lmao:

You have no idea ;)

Jen sorry about your tire valves , that is weird !!! Hope you get the vacation !!!

I hope so too! Thanks Rosie!

I can't believe you are back already!

I'm in and can't wait to hear about your trip.

Oh, I hope your life will improve!! :hug: What a lot of unpleasantness happening right now. This valve story is just too bizarre... :eek:

Ugh, sounds like a terrible day. I really wonder what is wrong with people.

Must be something in the water

Uggghhh... I'm sorry you haven't had a good day, but awesome to hear you're going on another trip :thumbsup2 And I can't believe people actually did that to your car?! People these days :sad2:

Hope everything gets better soon for ya! :thumbsup2

Thanks. Hopefully I'll be going on another trip.

What the person was thinking. :)

Ah. I gotcha. Just wanted to make sure :goodvibes

I can't believe you are back already!

I'm in and can't wait to hear about your trip.

Time really does fly!

Oh, I hope your life will improve!! :hug: What a lot of unpleasantness happening right now. This valve story is just too bizarre... :eek:

It always seems to come all at once. Today (so far) has been a better day.

Yikes! Sorry about the bad day :( Hope every aspect of it improves today!

I hope so too! So far so good

that car news really stinks.
:sad2:
you wonder what some people think when they do stuff like that.

ill just keep checking this thread every 5 minutes to copy your answers at the last possible minute, if i have to stay up all night i will.
:thumbsup2

Wow, that is really pathetic that someone felt the need to take the tire valve covers. What the heck?!

Yay for having another trip in the works...hope it all works out!

Hi there! :yay: I am excited to jump in and I will be attempting your quiz game!! :worship:

1. Did we claim our bags at the airport before getting on DME? No...yes...hmmm...yes!

2. What stop on DME was our resort? 2

3. a) Were our room requests honoured? Yes

b) If yes, what were they? the Casita Village or Cabanas....Cabanas!
Hint: You might want to look at a CSR resort map

4. Did we have a pool view or parking lot view? Pool

5. Where did we eat lunch at CSR? PM

6. What was the first thing we bought at DTD? Park Tix

7. We ended up having time to kill before our ADR at Raglan Road. Where did we go to spend this spare time? You grabbed a boat and toured another resort - POFQ

8. What dessert did we order at Raglan Road? Hmmm I think either the banana and caramel thing or the chocolate...I will go with the caramel banana thingy. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter