The Legoland Coupons/Discounts Thread!

First time poster here and was so glad to find this thread. I have a couple of bogo coupons expiring Dec 31/12 and would love to find someone who can put them to good use. I have both a Legoland buy one adult, get one child free and a buy one LL/Sealife Hopper, get one free (adult or child).

The current list of people looking for coupons doesn't have anyone with a pre-Dec 31 date but perhaps there's someone out there who could use it? Just let me know...

I saw your post after I posted. We have a trip coming up on 12/20 to Legoland and could definitely make use of those codes if you still have them. We need to buy two child's tickets. Thank you!

I saw your post after I posted. We have a trip coming up on 12/20 to Legoland and could definitely make use of those codes if you still have them. We need to buy two child's tickets. Thank you!

Sure would be happy to send them to you. But these are actual coupons not codes so I'd have to mail them to you. Sorry I'm not very experienced on these boards but is there a way for you to PM me so I can give you more info? Or can I PM you? I have two types of coupons and depending on what your plans are would be happy to mail you the ones that would work best.

Sure would be happy to send them to you. But these are actual coupons not codes so I'd have to mail them to you. Sorry I'm not very experienced on these boards but is there a way for you to PM me so I can give you more info? Or can I PM you? I have two types of coupons and depending on what your plans are would be happy to mail you the ones that would work best.

The board won't let us PM until we each have at least 10 posts. But you can email me. Use elysecia@yahoo (you can't spell out the entire address in a post either, but yes you need the .com on the end :-) and then I can send you the address to mail them to.

Thanks so much!

I'm looking at going a day or two after Christmas, so if anyone has coupons expiring at the end of the year, I would love to have them. Thanks!

Just a tip for anyone looking for a free child admission coupon. I was at a Target last week (in WA state) and they were selling Batman Lego cars in little cello bags that have free child admission coupons on the back of the bags. They're $3.99 and were in their stocking stuffer area in the Christmas section. The expiry date is December 31, 2013 so lots of time to use them.

Just a tip for anyone looking for a free child admission coupon. I was at a Target last week (in WA state) and they were selling Batman Lego cars in little cello bags that have free child admission coupons on the back of the bags. They're $3.99 and were in their stocking stuffer area in the Christmas section. The expiry date is December 31, 2013 so lots of time to use them.

Aw man, I didn't see these....I wonder if they're now 50% off too with the other Christmas things?

Also, I would LOVE coupons....the ones I was seeing in the Lego Club magazine had to combine with Sea Life or maybe it was the water park. We are going end of April or maybe very beginning of May 2013.

1. Chereya - need 2 4/12/2013
2.sgrap--need 2 for 2/28-3/3 range, thanks!
3.Angela Nelson ~ need for 1/26 - 2/2 2013 thanks
4. ColoradoK--would need 2, please for April/May 2013

True in Colorado too...
My kids got these in their stockings and they had the coupons on them. Not sure if all the cello bag legos have them, but check out near Christmas/stocking stuffers and also near the check out lanes. I saw some there, too.

True in Colorado too...
My kids got these in their stockings and they had the coupons on them. Not sure if all the cello bag legos have them, but check out near Christmas/stocking stuffers and also near the check out lanes. I saw some there, too.

Hi! I'm from Canada and don't have access to Target, so I could looooove a few of these coupons! If anyone has any unwanted coupons, I'd love them. I'd even purchase the Legos in order to get the coupons. Thanks and please let me know if anyone has any coupons good till the end of 2013. :)

I also would be interested in coupons. Adding name to list.

5. Lm3js - need 2 - going on 6/9/2013

Thanks!

Hi! I'm from Canada and don't have access to Target, so I could looooove a few of these coupons! If anyone has any unwanted coupons, I'd love them. I'd even purchase the Legos in order to get the coupons. Thanks and please let me know if anyone has any coupons good till the end of 2013. :)

Are you close to a Toys R Us? I did see them at TRU here in BC too. Pretty sure the ones I saw were Star Wars themed. I'll be heading back there this week and will see if they still have them.

5. Lm3js - need 2 - going on 4/9/2013
6. mukwa5 (Christine) need 1 child and any tips for 2 adults/1 senior). Going March 2013

ALSO if someone gets one from Toys R Us, that would be awesome

The Legends of Chima - Leonidas' Dragster, has buy one adult, get one child free. It does not have the Park Hopper Requirement like the ones in the Legoland magazine. Cost $5, saving at gate $13, net savngs $8

The Legends of Chima - Leonidas' Dragster, has buy one adult, get one child free. It does not have the Park Hopper Requirement like the ones in the Legoland magazine. Cost $5, saving at gate $13, net savngs $8

I'm a little confused by this...If the price of a child's ticket is $59 and it cost you $5 for the toy isn't the net savings $54 dollars? I'm sure I'm missing something.

I went to T'R Us but I did not see any plastic packages of legos with a visible coupon. Are the coupons inside of the cardboard boxes? We haven't really gotten into Legos around my house so I could have overlooked something while I was there.

Thanks!

The new Lego magazine that came out this week has a buy full price adult, get child free -- good for CA and FL. It expires in April 2013 so we cannot use it. What is best way to get it to someone here?

You are right about the difference. I was thinking of the differnece of the cost of the adult ticket. $8 onlu Legoland versus $91 for the CA park hopper.
The coupons are on the back of the polybag.

I checked the local Toys R Us today (in BC, Canada) and they have Lego Creator helicopters in cello bags with bogo coupons on them. They were $4.99 each and were in the lego section on wire shelving near the end of an aisle (if that helps).

I checked the local Toys R Us today (in BC, Canada) and they have Lego Creator helicopters in cello bags with bogo coupons on them. They were $4.99 each and were in the lego section on wire shelving near the end of an aisle (if that helps).

Agreed. We just picked up two packages with coupons at Toys R Us for our upcoming trip. The only cello bags that I could see in the store with the coupon were the Lego Creator Helicopter (30181) priced at $4.99. The coupon is printed on the back of the package, lower right side.

I can tell that these bags are printed for Canadian sale as it is bilingual in French on the package for both the contents as well as the coupon. Bags for sale in the US may be different.

Text of coupon reads:
"Free Child Ticket to Legoland Original coupon entitles bearer to receive one free one-day child ticket with purchase of a full price one-day adult ticket to Legoland California, Legoland Florida, Legoland Discovery Centre Chicago or Dallas/Ft. Worth. Only one free child ticket per coupon. Valid only on the day of purchase at Legoland. Not valid on pre-purchased, online tickets or in combination with any other discounts. Restrictions apply. Final interpretation resides with Legoland. Not for Resale. Expires 12/31/13"

Sorry for being MIA for the past few months! I had a huge whirlwind trip to Hawaii to be in a wedding over Christmas and my Mom is moving up from Hawaii to live near me so I've been helping with all of those big moving details also!

I've updated some of the info in the original post. Moved some of the old info to the bottom to save it for future reference. The newest thing is the Costco.com 3 month pass for $79. 1st date of use/redemption must be on or before April 29. 2013. It also takes about a week to receive the tickets so order in advance!

I hope this thread is useful. I have 5 in my family so this really helps me to figure out what's going to come out to the best overall deal. I'll be able to use 2 Buy 1 Adult, get 1 Free Child promos, and then I think I'm going to buy my 3rd child the 20% off ticket straight from Legoland online even though we won't need the 2nd day on it, it's still the cheapest 1 day 2park option for one child.

Sgrap, I have had your coupon sitting here on my desk and they are going out today! :guilty:

Angela Nelson, please PM me your address. Do you just need 1 coupon? :thumbsup2

1. sgrap--need 2 for 2/28-3/3 range, thanks!
2. Angela Nelson ~ need for 1/26 - 2/2 2013 thanks
3. ColoradoK--would need 2, please for April/May 2013
4. Lm3js - need 2 - going on 4/9/2013
5. mukwa5 (Christine) need 1 child and any tips for 2 adults/1 senior). Going March 2013

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter