The Legoland Coupons/Discounts Thread!

1. ColoradoK--would need 2, please for April/May 2013
2. Lm3js - need 2 - going on 6/9/2013
3. mulderxcoltrane - need 2 for late May
4. kami808 - need 1 for April 2013

Hi lwilliamson185 - I'm so sorry, I didn't really notice earlier that your trip dates are for September. Since this is so far in the future and there are no coupons out for that late in the year yet, I have removed your name from the list. I hope you understand and please feel free to pop back in closer to your trip dates (maybe July?). I'm thinking that 3 months out is a good time frame for maintaining the list since the coupons that come out have such a short expiration.

Hi everyone. I found this site as I am planning our California trip. We are planning to go visit Legoland and I am wondering if I could be eligible for discount coupons on this thread even if I'm a newbie?

We will be in California from the 2nd until 25th of March. Thanks.

Updated List 2/16/13
5. me99502 - would like 1 for April 13-20

Newbie here too, so please email to jchristine4640 at yahoo. Thank you :)

Updated List 2/16/13
6. alyssa810 - 1 for May 2013 :)

I just added me too, thanks if you can help!

Updated List 2/16/13
6. alyssa810 - 1 for May 2013
7. purplecolourz - for March 2013 (most likely to be used on the 3rd)

I now added my name on the list. TIA.

I have 3 BOAGOCF coupons. 1 expires 3/31 and 2 expire 4/19. I will send them to whoever is top on the list that can use those dates, which I believe includes (in order):

kami808 - need 1 for April 2013 --would you use it by 4/19?
me99502 - would like 1 for April 13-20--would you use it by 4/19?

purplecolourz - for March 2013 (most likely to be used on the 3rd)--how many do you need? I can send you the one that expires 3/31 and then if you need more and the people above can't use them, will send you more if you need more.

PM me your mailing address if you can use the coupons. :)

I have 3 BOAGOCF coupons. 1 expires 3/31 and 2 expire 4/19. I will send them to whoever is top on the list that can use those dates, which I believe includes (in order):

kami808 - need 1 for April 2013 --would you use it by 4/19?
me99502 - would like 1 for April 13-20--would you use it by 4/19?

purplecolourz - for March 2013 (most likely to be used on the 3rd)--how many do you need? I can send you the one that expires 3/31 and then if you need more and the people above can't use them, will send you more if you need more.

PM me your mailing address if you can use the coupons. :)

If others won't be needing the coupons, I will be needing three for our family. Thank you.

If others won't be needing the coupons, I will be needing three for our family. Thank you.
OK, thanks! I PM'ed the other 2 ahead of you to ask if they will use them by 4/19. If not, I will send whatever is left to you. For sure I have the 1 that expires 3/31 I can send you. I will wait a few days to see if I get a response from the others ahead of you. If you want to PM me your address now, I will have it ready to send. Thanks!

OK, thanks! I PM'ed the other 2 ahead of you to ask if they will use them by 4/19. If not, I will send whatever is left to you. For sure I have the 1 that expires 3/31 I can send you. I will wait a few days to see if I get a response from the others ahead of you. If you want to PM me your address now, I will have it ready to send. Thanks!

I tried sending you a PM but I haven't reached enough posts here to do so yet. I will try again later today. Thanks! My eldest daughter is really excited about this trip.

I tried sending you a PM but I haven't reached enough posts here to do so yet. I will try again later today. Thanks! My eldest daughter is really excited about this trip.
If you look earlier in this thread, you will see that I had that problem a couple months ago! ;) Just go around commenting on a few things and then you will have enough. Or just chat with me, ha ha. How old is your daughter? We brought our boys (now 21 and almost 19) a couple of times when they were younger, and our oldest daughter (now 11) was there when she was 4. Our youngest (10, adopted at age 5) has never been, so we are excited to bring her for the first time. I know they are getting on the older side, but dh and I still love Legoland, so I think they will, too.

If you look earlier in this thread, you will see that I had that problem a couple months ago! ;) Just go around commenting on a few things and then you will have enough. Or just chat with me, ha ha. How old is your daughter? We brought our boys (now 21 and almost 19) a couple of times when they were younger, and our oldest daughter (now 11) was there when she was 4. Our youngest (10, adopted at age 5) has never been, so we are excited to bring her for the first time. I know they are getting on the older side, but dh and I still love Legoland, so I think they will, too.

My daughters are six and two, I'm not expecting much from my youngest but my eldest is really excited. We've been looking at the websites of the places we will be visiting so she gets to see them beforehand and she can't wait to be in CA.

My daughters are six and two, I'm not expecting much from my youngest but my eldest is really excited. We've been looking at the websites of the places we will be visiting so she gets to see them beforehand and she can't wait to be in CA.

Very fun, where else are you going? We are doing SeaWorld, SD Zoo and Legoland before heading up to Disney!

You are almost to 10 posts!! :) Reply to me and you'll be there!:thumbsup2

Very fun, where else are you going? We are doing SeaWorld, SD Zoo and Legoland before heading up to Disney!

You are almost to 10 posts!! :) Reply to me and you'll be there!:thumbsup2

We are going to SD Zoo (still trying to squeeze in another day for Seaworld) and Legoland too before heading to Disney. I'm looking at beaches we can visit as well, and also a nice spot to take a photo of us with the Hollywood sign (it's a little tacky I know but how often can be in CA right? Might as well do it). We'll be staying in Anaheim area though we won't be just in CA, we plan to go visit relatives in MN for a few days too.

I'm new to this board, but I thought I'd let you guys know that my husband found a link that lets you buy 1 legoland adult ticket, get 1 child free. You can only get 1 kid's ticket free at a time. We only needed one child's ticket, so I don't know if you can repeat the transaction, or use a different computer, different credit card, to get more than one free child's ticket. Anyway, it's worth a look for some of you at least. Who knows how long it will be active.

(I don't have enough posts yet to post links, so bear with me)

legoland(dot)com(slash)bkcrown

When you go there, the top of the page will say Legoland Florida, but the middle of the page clearly has two links, one for Florida, one for California.

Hope this Helps

Another FYI if anyone is interested...we went to Legoland FL on New Years Eve and the day before that we found these little mini ornament packs at the nearby gas station. Each pack had a coupon (child free w/ full price adult) on the outside. We bought two packs b/c we had two kids...turned out there was an additional coupon (same terms) on the inside of the pack as well...we were able to give away the two extra coupons near the gate. Don't know if they have these little packs year round but it's something to keep your eye out for if you aren't able to get a coupon before you go.

We just got back from Legoland CA and I wanted to say thanks for the tip about getting a child free admission coupon on the back of cello packs at Toys 'R Us.

We grabbed a couple of those in MA before going and that was a fun treasure hunt in itself. I couldn't find any Batman toys but they were on the back of some Chima toys for $4.99. I got the coupon, the kids got the toys, and everyone was happy!

One thing I noticed that might be helpful if you find yourself in line at Legoland without a discount... If you can get 1 adult into the park, The Big Store just inside the park to the right after you enter has these toys with the coupons on them. I guess it could work well if you were a family of 3 or if you could somehow convince them to give you 2 child admissions although you already purchased the first one. Or if you went at the end of the day after they stopped checking tickets the night before you visit.

Last call for my coupons, today is the last day I can mail them:
I have 3 BOAGOCF coupons. 1 expires 3/31 and 2 expire 4/19. I will send them to whoever is top on the list that can use those dates.
PM me your snail mail address today (Tuesday 2/26) if you want them.
There does appear to be a link to a coupon online in a message above mine, so that may be easier for everyone than trying to get them by snail mail. But just wanted to offer one last time. :)

We just got back from Legoland CA and I wanted to say thanks for the tip about getting a child free admission coupon on the back of cello packs at Toys 'R Us.

We grabbed a couple of those in MA before going and that was a fun treasure hunt in itself. I couldn't find any Batman toys but they were on the back of some Chima toys for $4.99. I got the coupon, the kids got the toys, and everyone was happy!

One thing I noticed that might be helpful if you find yourself in line at Legoland without a discount... If you can get 1 adult into the park, The Big Store just inside the park to the right after you enter has these toys with the coupons on them. I guess it could work well if you were a family of 3 or if you could somehow convince them to give you 2 child admissions although you already purchased the first one. Or if you went at the end of the day after they stopped checking tickets the night before you visit.

Hey neighbor! Did you find these recently at Toys R Us? I'd take a run over to check it out - we're not too far from the Dedham and Brockton stores...

Hey neighbor! Did you find these recently at Toys R Us? I'd take a run over to check it out - we're not too far from the Dedham and Brockton stores...

Hi there! We found them at the Natick Toys 'R Us a few weeks back. They only had 4 left at that time. I haven't been back since. Good luck!

Just booked the new Legoland hotel for June. Just an FYI for everyone...they have a pre-opening special now (Hotel opens in April) You can get room, four 2-day passes and 4 breakfast for $309 and up. Looked like a pretty good deal to me...guess I'll find out in June!!
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter