The latest you stayed in the MK?

MomEars

Earning My Ears
Just curious, what's the latest you ever stayed at the MK? Was wondering if anyone has ever stayed to be almost the last one out of the park? Can't imagine how long it takes for the park to empty with all the crowds.

When on our honeymoon many years ago, DH and I stayed till the end. We were riding Pirates over and over. They let us just stay on! There was no sense in getting off and walking thru the que as we were the only people there.

They were closing at 7 that night. As we finally started walking towards Main St, we only saw a dozen or so people. It was so weird. We sat on a bench for awhile before leaving. I don't remember them rushing us out. We lingered abit, but left soon.

Originally posted by MomEars
Just curious, what's the latest you ever stayed at the MK? Was wondering if anyone has ever stayed to be almost the last one out of the park? Can't imagine how long it takes for the park to empty with all the crowds.

4am

We stayed for a 3 am Eride night then went to Casey's to eat afterwards. We closed the place up and caught the very last bus leaving. On an E-Ride night they can get them out in one hour, regular hours with a full crowd and people being all over the park at closing takes longer.

We were there until about 2am on News Years Eve/ New Years Morning 2000. We hung out for a while but there were TONS and TONS of people. Great Experience!!!

During our first trip in 2000 we stayed until 1:00 a.m. during an E-ride Night. We rode space mountain with no wait over and over and over....It was fun exiting the park and not being in a huge crowd of people. The next morning was our departure day and we were so tired...I barely remember getting on the plane.

Midnight over the holidays last year. Crowds had lightened and if the kids weren't so tired we probably would have sat and watched the castle change colors for a while longer.

One e-night a few years back, my friends and I were the last ones out of the park on e-night. We didn't even realize it at first. We had got some ice cream and sat in the hub and waited for the Kiss goodnight. After awhile it appeared the Kiss wouldn't happen. So we meandered down Main Street, looking in the store windows. We went to gather our belongings from our locker, but it had been cleared out. So we went to Town Hall and got everything. Then the Kiss Goodnight started. So we ran back to near the flag to watch the castle. My friend Michelle decided she wanted to take this opportunity when no one was around to get some pictures of the castle and that's when we realized it...we were the only ones there. The picture is so cool. You have Main Street all lit up, the castle at the end, and this lone security guard walking down Main Street. When we went to the bus stop there was a cast member there who was joking with us that the busses were done for the night and we'd have to walk back. They actually did have to call a special bus to come get us. It was really neat.

In August this past year we stayed until the very end of e-night (1am)
It was awesome walking around Main Street all to ourselves.
No one was rushing us out so by the time we made it to the parking lot it was around 1:30am and there were only 2 cars left in the parking lot!
It made it easy to find our rental car :)

I stayed probably till the end of an E-Night at about 3 and then mingled about a bit.When I was leaving my car was about the only one in the lot, but I still had to make sure it was my car.:p

We were the last ones out one e-night that ended at 10pm. We were shopping until 11pm and then the fraud detection on my credit card went off. Took about 15 minutes to straghten it out so they had to unlock the store doors to let us out and security was casually walking behind us and looking for others to usher out. Caught the last monorail that was stopping at MK for the night.

Chuck.

I think it was in Jan. 2002, the park closed at around 6 or 7pm. We had dinner in Mk at liberty tree tavern and the park had closed while we were eating. We were the last people out of the restaurant (thanks to Goofy he wouldn't stop playing with my daughters hehehe) When we finally left the restaurant we were in shock, there was no one around, well except these guys in black suits slowly following us as we made our way to the front of the park. It was funny because the security literally came out of no where, and they were pretty cool because we did walk slow and take a few pictures along the way LOL

PMart

We're usually there until they kick us out! Especially on e-nights! We are often one of the last ones out of every park. LOL!!

Almost 3 a.m.

We stayed for an e-Night that lasted until 2 a.m. Then we looked in some of the gift shops.

We were there until the very end of MNSSHP last year - midnight. It was a blast riding space mountain at 11:45 pm; no lines, no waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter