The Last to Post Thread

Is the full purpose of this thread just to type the word last? I don't get what that is all about.

It's a game where you want to be the last person to post. The site was completely revamped and refurbished earlier this year, so threads are actually shorter than what they were, but typically a thread will/would go to about 250 pages until before it would eventually close. So the idea is to be the last person to post on page 250, that's how you win. The more you post last, the more pages are spent and the closer everyone gets to winning

It's a game where you want to be the last person to post. The site was completely revamped and refurbished earlier this year, so threads are actually shorter than what they were, but typically a thread will/would go to about 250 pages until before it would eventually close. So the idea is to be the last person to post on page 250, that's how you win. The more you post last, the more pages are spent and the closer everyone gets to winning
Oh O.K. so there is a meaning behind all this last madness. I'll play along and I'll be last. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter