The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

Last stay - Wilderness Lodge/Old Key West/Animal Kingdom Lodge-Kidani - December 2022
Next stay - Yacht Club/Pop Century/Wilderness Lodge - February 2023

Last stay, Aug/Sept 2022, split between PORFQ and AKL. Next stay, Sept 2023, Poly DVC studio (may be a split stay if I tack on another night or two).

Last Stay :Thanksgiving weekend 2022 All Stars Music / Hard Rock Hotel
Next Stay : Feb 2023 Pop Century/Cabana Bay

Jan/Feb 2022: Gran Destino Tower, Polynesian, & AKL

Next Trip
Sept 2023: OKW

May 2022- Port Orleans
Next up February 2023- AoA family suites- girls trip for runDisney 5k!!!

Last stayed at Riviera Sept. 2022

Next up ( all one night stays)
GF Resort Studio 1/28/23
SSR Studio 1/29/23
AKL 1 bedroom Kidani 1/30
Riviera Studio 1/31

Festival of the Arts here I come !

Last May 2022- Split Stay between Port Orleans Riverside and Kidani Villas.

Next - no idea. I’m feeling the pull but it will probably be 2024 before we can get away.

Last stay - July 2021, Sheraton Vistana and Beach Club Villas

Next stay - May 2023, Port Orleans Riverside, Boulder Ridge Villas

Mine was The Yacht Club during hurricane Irma and The Grand Floridian December 12th this year! We dont go to often because we like to see other great places

June 2022 - BoardWalk Inn
December 2023 - Contemporary & Wilderness Lodge. Can’t wait!!!

WDW was Port Orleans French Quarter in November 2021. Hopefully Caribbean Beach 2024 if we can't make a family trip happen in 2023.

DL was Disneyland Hotel in June 2022. Next will likely be off-property in April 2023 since I'll be solo and unable to justify the cost of an on-property hotel by myself.

last stay: POFQ
next stay: Swan resort––because we want to walk to Epcot and HS, but otherwise, we'd happily stay at POFQ forever.

Last stay, December 2022, Boardwalk Villas. Planning on Feb 2025, either Animal Kingdom Lodge or Boardwalk.

Last stay - Split stay between Bay Lake Tower and Copper Creek (studios) in April 2022
Next stay - Likely either Bay Lake Tower or Bolder Ridge (2 bedroom) in October 2023

Mine was The Yacht Club during hurricane Irma and The Grand Floridian December 12th this year! We dont go to often because we like to see other great places!
Mine was Pop Century in 2008. And my next one is...Pop Century in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter