The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

August 2022 - Split Stay - Yacht Club and Contemporary

June 2023 - Doing Universal with son and one daughter. Sapphire Falls (unless a good AP rate comes out)
July 2023 - Doing Disney with another daughter - CBR (unless a good AP or Disney Visa rate comes out)

Last trip? last weekend, Hard Rock
We went in Sept, too, also Universal only, skipped Disney both trips. Something we'd never done before. Sept did have Disney booked but cancelled it while there, remained at Universal
Last Disney? Boardwalk. July 2022
Next. Boardwalk. December 2022

March 2022, Bay Lake Tower for wife's birthday.
Next trip not planned yet but hopefully somewhere we've never stayed thinking AKL or Poly.

Mine was The Yacht Club during hurricane Irma and The Grand Floridian December 12th this year! We dont go to often because we like to see other great places!
Not disney resort- Dolphin-4/22; disney resort CBR 8/2020; next trip likely 2/23- resort???? whatever is available when we decide but likely POR or Swan.

The last resort was stayed at was BWI (our favorite!). That was the first week in December 2019.
Our upcoming trip is January 7-13th, and we will be staying at the Yacht Club. The last time we stayed at this resort was back in the 90s!

How'd you like the Grand? Was construction an issue?
We liked it. We were in the new resort villas. With the construction at Conch Key it was kinda out of the way. I was definitely happy that Boca Chica was done. The front desk CM said that after Conch Key they will do the other 3 buildings and then the main lobby building will be last (likely next summer). So I’ll definitely avoid it then!

Currently: Coronado (our favorite - the Tower is the nicest resort on property)
Next: POFQ for Spring Surprise in April, which is new for us!

Price is usually a factor bc the Deluxe rates are getting out of hand - I can stay at a Four Seasons in a cool metro area for what they want to charge per night and the experiences/rooms are miles apart in quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter