The last min bargain - May 13 INDEX

RobynPrincess

Looking around
Okay I will be honest here, this TR has been posted before but I took it down. I'm reposting it here though cause of all of the lovely comments on here :D

The trip came about as we had annual passes burning holes in our pockets and constant low flight price threads popping up everywhere. We couldn't help ourselves....honest! One day I was obsessively looking at flights and comparing them all when I saw a last min deal including hotel popped up on the Thomson late deals page... before I knew it the creditcard was out and we had just booked ourselves 2 weeks at the Clarion LBV! All that was left to book was car hire. EEEK! We booked with about 2 weeks to spare so I just had time to pack and find a cat sitter and we were off...

Who are we?

You might already know us but in case you don't, here we are...

Me, Robyn, 28 years young (at the time), Super planner extraordinaire, obsessed by Disney in general but WDW in particular. Fav character is probably Tinkerbell as she’s sassy like me ;) ideal job in WDW would be in one of the shops, so I could shower pixie dust every day :D

My lovely hubby Simon, or Sy for short - ‘Simon’ is usually reserved for when I’m annoyed with him ;) He was 30 years old (damn he’s old!) He became obsessed by Disney after he met me and we honeymooned in WDW. I went to WDW when I first started dating him and he would hear about all the wonderful things I was doing, so it was his choice to go back there for our honeymoon - and the obsession there began for him ;) His dream job is an imagineer so if he worked at Disney he would be doing that (in fact he hopes this might be true one day!).

And here we are :D
Photo0854FourBySix_zps5655785a.jpg

Read it all last night, along with spur of moment trip. Great reads. Some of food looks amazing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter