The last day of your Cruise

luvoceans

Earning My Ears
How long will they let you stay on board the ship after they dock the last day ?
We will be at the Port of Miami but flying home from FLL airport that evening.
So we will have a big part of the day before our flight.

How long will they let you stay on board the ship after they dock the last day ?

Typically you must be out of your room by 8:00 am and off the ship by 9:00. They start "encouraging" everyone toward the big door by 9:00, anyway. Remember, they need the time to turn over the ship for the next bunch of "I want to be on as early as possible" cruisers.

If you have to be off the cruise by 9 a.m. in Miami and your flight is not until around 6 p.m. in FLL and we will have our luggage .....is there anything near the FLL airport we can do to pass the time ? Any suggestions:cool1::cool1:

luvoceans said:

We have a similar situation. We have a car reserved, but I don't know what we are doing with it yet! I've heard the Seaquarium is good or there is some monkey park (forgetting the name right now). Whatever we do, has to work with our three year old during nap time...I'm not sure what that will be yet!

We really do not want to rent a car ....so a book may be what we will need ....but I thought I would try to get some ideas :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter