• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Land-Sunshine Seasons?

MNmom

DIS Veteran
Has anyone eaten here recently??

I think the menu looks very interesting and has lots of choices for lunch. My kids would love the chicken leg or flatbreads. Actually looks healthy and a nice change from hotdogs and chicken nuggets.

What have you ordered here? How was it? Would you eat there again?

THanks so much. We are leaving in 2 days and just finishing up our plans/options...I really should start packing :rolleyes:

We got the turkey foccaccia, which was excellent. We would eat here again, although we do find it to be somewhat expensive for what it is.

I wasn't very hungry the one time I've been there, so I just had a bowl of cream of mushroom soup and a side of potato salad, but both were excellent! Maybe the best mushroom soup I ever had. I can't remember what the rest of my family ate, but I know we all enjoyed it.

The food there is very good, but personally I found it very confusing and not very easy to get to where the food was being prepared.

We ate there during our trip in July, the food quality was good but a major plus is that it offers variety that is not usually found at a CS.

I ate there in May (twice!) and I loved it! Everything I ate was very good, and there were a lot of healthy choices. I will definitely be going back in December. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter