The L Word, Season 5 (May Have Spoilers)

I HATE the way Showtime consistently cancels wonderful shows!

No! No! No! No! No! :mad: They can't cancel it! If they do, that means we are only paying for the Showtime so that Corey can watch that horrible Dexter thing.....seriously need to number crunch the cost of the season of Dexter dvds vs the rate of paying for Showtime for a year.

And about last night, hated the sex scenes.....not that I have ever been much into the sex scenes anyway, but the stuff last night was so not happenin' at my house. :lmao:

I am not too thrilled to hear that SheBar girls are taking over the Planet....wait, if that's the way this is going....maybe it's a good thing that the L Word is coming to an end.

Yeah, I have heard it too...Season 6 will be their final season.

Whoa, Lindy...I haven't seen last night's episode yet, that's just SCARY! Both the sex scenes and the SheBar bits. I might get to catch it in a couple of minutes here, we'll see...DW's movie is ending and she might go to bed, but I still have stuff to get done...with the TV on...

I am not surprised about the cancellation of the show because Showtime never seems to let shows on air for a long time. For example Queer As Folk lasted 5 seasons. I really hope they wont cancel it because I am addicted to this show and I love those women.

Whoa...okay, I have seen last night's episode now.

All I can say about Bette crying on the pier is: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET. I feel awful for Jodi, because at least Bette has Tina to console her. Although it looks like Jodi is still in with the rest of the gang, based on the preview for next week.

But man, next week is looking like something amazing. What IS up with Adele?!

Cancelled? :scared:

But how will I ever survive without my weekly dose of crazy Jenny?

Ha! :lmao:

I like me a little side of hot with my crazy. And from the safe distance of my living room.

Well it was bound to happen at some point...Who knows maybe Logo will pick it up like SciFi did Stargate. Yep total nerd right here:thumbsup2. I doubt this will happen, because I honestly don't know how many more story lines there are. I wish we could go back to the first few season with Dana, before the writers lost their mind (the first downfall of the show). I think 8 episodes will wrap things up nicely. I will be sad to see it go, but think that it should end before fans start hating it.

So here are the things that I would like to see before the series finale...

CARMEN...thats all that needs to be said about that.
I want to see Kit and the Manny (Angus?) back together
Tasha and Alice to get married or at least finish with them in a commited relationship

So how does everyone else want to rap things up?

So how does everyone else want to rap things up?

I like Tasha and Alice in a committed relationship.
I DON'T want Shane in one - it's not who she is.
I guess Bette and Tina back together (ho-hum).
Jenny and her assistant could ride off into the sunset, for a little bit of freaky.
Phyllis and the lawyer back together (very funny).

ARugh! They can't cancel the L-Word! Darn-it! Why are all the good, interesting, dramatic shows canceled and the drivel keeps going on for decades!
The one show that is about us (kinda sorta) and they take it away?

I don't see how they are going to "wrap it up" in 8 episodes. Lesbian drama goes on for years! ;)

I so enjoy sitting with my bichon watching the L word. :happytv:

I hope that Kit does find a loving person.

That SHEBAR steps on their own toes. Those two give all women a bad name!

Adelle is freaky - I was so sure Jenny was going to float out to sea last season. It just seems the two of them deserve each other!!!!!

It all leads to a good 2 hour movie every now and then like Sex in the City.

I like Tasha and Alice in a committed relationship.
I DON'T want Shane in one - it's not who she is.
I guess Bette and Tina back together (ho-hum).
Jenny and her assistant could ride off into the sunset, for a little bit of freaky.
Phyllis and the lawyer back together (very funny).

OMG, I disagree on so many of these!

Tasha and Alice are ..... YAWN..... NO freaking chemistry. And until the last episode Tasha was borderline abusive with her hot and cold "it's not your fault, yes it is" routine. I was so over her and was hoping she'd be leaving the show when they broke up. I have to admit I'm sorry she's still around. And the chemistry is nothing compared to Alice and Dana. Or anyone else on the show for that matter.

As far as Shane being in a committed relationship -- it IS who she is, if she's whole and healthy. She's a wounded soul searching for healing. :hippie: Feel free to laugh, but I will be disappointed if she rides off into the sunset alone. She's not happy the way she is.

Bette and Tina are NOT "ho-hum!" They have the most sizzling chemistry on the show!!!

My personal fave hottie is Phyllis' lawyer. Phyllis doesn't deserve her, but they're cute together.

Isn't it funny how two people can watch the same show and walk away with such different opinions? :confused3 Our differences are what makes the world go 'round, I guess!!

OMG .. no one made me as sleepy as Dana ... god rest her soul :)

My personal fave hottie is Phyllis' lawyer.

I completely agree and what is so interesting, is that that actor is the only one on the show who is a lesbian in real life!!
She's fantastic and so damn hot.

I completely agree and what is so interesting, is that that actor is the only one on the show who is a lesbian in real life!!
She's fantastic and so damn hot.

Actually Leisha Hailey(Alice) and Daniella Sea(Max) are also openly gay. And of course there is always the rumor of Kathrine Moening, she is saying that it is her bussiness.
Leisha was actually in a relationship with K.D. Lang a while ago. I know that she is no longer on the show but Kristanna Locken(the ex that burned down wax) is also out. I will agree though that the lawer(jane lynch) is a favorite of mine she was amazing in "Best in Show".

Actually Leisha Hailey(Alice) and Daniella Sea(Max) are also openly gay. And of course there is always the rumor of Kathrine Moening, she is saying that it is her bussiness.
Leisha was actually in a relationship with K.D. Lang a while ago. I know that she is no longer on the show but Kristanna Locken(the ex that burned down wax) is also out. I will agree though that the lawer(jane lynch) is a favorite of mine she was amazing in "Best in Show".

Yeah, there are several that are out. I understand that Tina (sorry, can't recall her irl name at the moment) is also bi, married to a man.

But everytime Jane Lynch gives one of her sexy winks I get a tingle. Her confidence is SO HOT!!!! :lovestruc

Thar she blows!

PMS-Fest.....so glad that gun never got used.

Very displeased with what I think is about to happen between Shane and Jenny. Very displeased with what I think is about to happen between Alice and Tasha. And thrilled that Bette is about to get totally screwed over! Go Jodi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter